Tajiks Worldwide Community: Both Tajiks and Pushtuns are Iranians - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Both Tajiks and Pushtuns are Iranians Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:22 PM

[quote=Rostam;6984]NOOO!.......what would you do...if someone hit you in the face? Will you do nothing? Or if you hit him/her back....has someone right...to...disqualify you? and say ''you do the same''.

I 100% stay behind...Parsistani gerami![/quote]

Burning books is an ahrimanic act. We will not join ahrimanic forces, I believe. Punish them with producing more and more books. Punish them with your knowledge.

#62 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:05 AM

Dorood Rostam jaan,

Mefarmayam barayet bayte Ferdawsiraa.

Az aan beh keh keshvar ba doshman dehim,
Hama sar ba sar tan ba koshtan dehim.
- Ferdowsi

But, I don't mean anything radical here. Once again, I want to emphasize that when situation requires the use of force, then we should use it. We can't be nice and tolerant for good. We also have to understand that everything has its limits, if enemy goes beyond the limit, we ought to use force. Sometimes, force is good. So, it is also important for us to know how to use the force efficiently and purposely.

PS: I will finish Khayyam's rubai Darius started.

"Naakarda gonah dar in jahan kist, begoo?
V-aan kas keh gonah nakard, chon zist, begoo?
"

[quote=Darius;6988]Man bad konam o to bad mokafat dahi,
Pas farq miyane man o to chist begu?

Omare Khayyam[/quote]

Peeroz bemaned,

Pors.

#63 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:13 AM

[quote=PORS;6995]PS: I will finish Khayyam's rubai you started.

"Naakarda gonah dar in jahan kist, begoo?
V-aan kas keh gonah nakard, chon zist, begoo?
"

Pors.[/quote]

Pors-jan,

Thanks for starting the quartet that I finsihed. :D

#64 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:02 AM

If we forget what these apes did yesterday, last year, last century and we ''forgive'' them for everything than what we should do tomorrow? Tomorrow nothing will be else-like. We will have stull the same problems. Tajiks will still face the same dirty bearded donkeys and apes..and the same inhumanity..Yesterday=Today=Tomorrow

Noone in the entire world accept such in masses as Tajiks did and still do...these black dirty homosexal pissdrinking camels were attacking America and America answers back. Japan attacked America America answered back...thats what we have to do...doing nothing show only how weak were are and education wont help here since these bastards have genetical problems. Im sure also Chayyam, Jamaluddin Balkhi, Ansari, Farabi .... Cyrus, Saman Khoda....our fathers (heros) would take the same actions to solve that problem. You will forgive them also when they drop an atombomb tomorrow over our nation and every other non-Pashtun nation? Try to be the first. Its like a war. IF YOU DONT KILL YOU WILL GoT KILLED. You have no choice also you do not want to injure someone or sth. Its a circle you cant get out.

#65 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

[quote=Parsistani;7018]If we forget what these apes did yesterday, last year, last century and we ''forgive'' them for everything than what we should do tomorrow? Tomorrow nothing will be else-like. We will have stull the same problems. Tajiks will still face the same dirty bearded donkeys and apes..and the same inhumanity..Yesterday=Today=Tomorrow

Noone in the entire world accept such in masses as Tajiks did and still do...these black dirty homosexal pissdrinking camels were attacking America and America answers back. Japan attacked America America answered back...thats what we have to do...doing nothing show only how weak were are and education wont help here since these bastards have genetical problems. Im sure also Chayyam, Jamaluddin Balkhi, Ansari, Farabi .... Cyrus, Saman Khoda....our fathers (heros) would take the same actions to solve that problem.[/quote]

With a deep respect to My Brothers - Parsistani and Rostam. I am proud of having such blood relatives like YOU my Brothers. I am totally agree with you. Seeing your posts I can bravely say the souls of Abu Muslim and Hassani Sabbah - our heroes are stiil with us and give us inspiration for Struggle and Victory. Such tajiks like you are preciouse gifts from Allah for awakening and uniting our nation from every part of this world and show arabs, turks and pushtuns that We are stiil able to impose our will and to get what belongs to us. Abu Muslim struggled agains ignorant arabs, Hassani Sabbah struggled against foolish turks. Why should not we stand up and defend our language, our culture, our identity? Now tajiks must breed new Abu Muslim and Hassani Sabboh and follow them. But, unfortunately, for the long period of being under oppresion tajiks have lost their innate spirit of struggling for peace and freedom and and gained very weak traits. Shame on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaloliddini Balkhi said: "Turki kunu chusti kun, na sustiyi tojiki"

I think He was right.

#66 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:19 PM

Who told you that Iran has betrayed Persian culture? Where did you get that information? Immediate explanation will be very nice of you.

Pors.

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;7019] Iran betrayed persian culture, Afghanistan is under pushtuns. [/quote]

#67 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:33 PM

[quote=PORS;7020]Who told you that Iran has betrayed Persian culture? Where did you get that information? Immediate explanation will be very nice of you.

Pors.[/quote]

Why doesnot Iran react to what pushtuns have done to persian language in Afganistan? How can you explain this? Correct me, please! I can change my mind If there is anything .

#68 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:44 PM

Binding any national struggle to religious terms does not seem to bear sweet fruits, I'm afraid. Iran was riddled how to call its war against Iraq just because of their religious oneness. The same was all our national fighters' destiny. Abu Muslim fought against Umayyads, broke their back, brought Abbasids to power and was killed by Arab Abbasids. Sunni unity with Turks distinguished Central Asian Persians as 'Tajik' consequently separating us from our Shi'ite brethren. The same phenomenon took place in "Afghanistan" uniting Persians with Pashtuns against "Iran" just because of the overwhelming Sunni belief among them. If we are seeking any kind of national unity throughout Iran Zameen, it would be better to keep it out of religious definitions. It is a reality that Persians have various religious beliefs and many of them have none.

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;7019]With a deep respect to My Brothers - Parsistani and Rostam. I am proud of having such blood relatives like YOU my Brothers. I am totally agree with you. Seeing your posts I can bravely say the souls of Abu Muslim and Hassani Sabbah - our heroes are stiil with us and give us inspiration for Struggle and Victory. Such tajiks like you are preciouse gifts from Allah for awakening and uniting our nation from every part of this world and show arabs, turks and pushtuns that We are stiil able to impose our will and to get what belongs to us. Abu Muslim struggled agains ignorant arabs, Hassani Sabbah struggled against foolish turks. Why should not we stand up and defend our language, our culture, our identity? Iran betrayed persian culture, Afghanistan is under pushtuns. Now tajiks must breed new Abu Muslim and Hassani Sabboh and follow them. But, unfortunately, for the long period of being under oppresion tajiks have lost their innate spirit of struggling for peace and freedom and and gained very weak traits. Shame on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think He was right.[/quote]

#69 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:47 PM

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;7021]Why doesnot Iran react to what pushtuns have done to persian language in Afganistan? How can you explain this? Correct me, please! I can change my mind If there is anything .[/quote]

The answer to this question could be hidden in religious believes of the both sides again. Another proof that our national movement should not be confused with a national-religious one.

#70 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:51 PM

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;7019]With a deep respect to My Brothers - Parsistani and Rostam. I am proud of having such blood relatives like YOU my Brothers. I am totally agree with you. Seeing your posts I can bravely say the souls of Abu Muslim and Hassani Sabbah - our heroes are stiil with us and give us inspiration for Struggle and Victory. Such tajiks like you are preciouse gifts from Allah for awakening and uniting our nation from every part of this world and show arabs, turks and pushtuns that We are stiil able to impose our will and to get what belongs to us. Abu Muslim struggled agains ignorant arabs, Hassani Sabbah struggled against foolish turks. Why should not we stand up and defend our language, our culture, our identity? Iran betrayed persian culture, Afghanistan is under pushtuns. Now tajiks must breed new Abu Muslim and Hassani Sabboh and follow them. But, unfortunately, for the long period of being under oppresion tajiks have lost their innate spirit of struggling for peace and freedom and and gained very weak traits. Shame on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hassani Sabboh, my brother, my blood!

Thank you, for your sweet and kind words, you yourself are a ''rahbar'' and a great patriot, in serve of our history, holy ground and honour!

Why doesnot Iran react to what pushtuns have done to persian language in Afganistan? How can you explain this? Correct me, please! I can change my mind If there is anything .

Hassani Sabboh jaan, thats a good question...very good one, about whch myself has also thought alot, maybe Nader Shah can give us answer??

I think....Israel, Jews, JewSA, Turkey, Salafists etc. are all already against Iran!
And what will happan....if Iran....helps his Persians in central asia?

We all now...Jews and JewSA even as Saudi Arabia and Turkey...are against creation of Khorasan and against Tajiks!
And if Iran....helps us...or liberate us.....maybe they will attack Iran!

#71 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:06 AM

Durud Hassani Sabbohjon,

My straightforward answer to your question "why does not Iran react to what pashtuns have done to Persian language in Afghanistan?" is "STOP telling what Iran is not doing this and that, but START to do something yourself. Ask what YOU can do, as a Persian and patriot of your country." It is, of course, little bit sad to see our fellow Iranians not taking serious actions to prevent that, but IT IS MORE SAD to see ourselves blaming Iran or each other for not doing something. BETTER, stand on your own feet and think for yourself. You, I and others can comprise a large number and can influence significantly, as some of us did in London "Persian rally in London" (go to YouTube and see. Darius uploaded it).

So, don't be quick with your judgements and say "Iran has betrayed" or something to that nature. But be able to distinguish "Facts from False". We are all here to UNITE PERSIANS of all lands, not to create an atmosphere that detaches us.

I believe that you understand me right and looking forward to see the change in you that is "BETTERMENT" not the change that is "STEPPED BACK". Thank you.

Piruz bimoned,

Pors.

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;7021]Why doesnot Iran react to what pushtuns have done to persian language in Afganistan? How can you explain this? Correct me, please! I can change my mind If there is anything .[/quote]

#72 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 March 2008 - 09:46 PM

Porse gerami,

Well said. Thanks a lot. This is actually one of the main weaknesses we suffer from. Everybody has to do something before blaming others.

Cheers

[quote=PORS;7093]Durud Hassani Sabbohjon,

My straightforward answer to your question "why does not Iran react to what pashtuns have done to Persian language in Afghanistan?" is "STOP telling what Iran is not doing this and that, but START to do something yourself. Ask what YOU can do, as a Persian and patriot of your country." It is, of course, little bit sad to see our fellow Iranians not taking serious actions to prevent that, but IT IS MORE SAD to see ourselves blaming Iran or each other for not doing something. BETTER, stand on your own feet and think for yourself. You, I and others can comprise a large number and can influence significantly, as some of us did in London "Persian rally in London" (go to YouTube and see. Darius uploaded it).

So, don't be quick with your judgements and say "Iran has betrayed" or something to that nature. But be able to distinguish "Facts from False". We are all here to UNITE PERSIANS of all lands, not to create an atmosphere that detaches us.

I believe that you understand me right and looking forward to see the change in you that is "BETTERMENT" not the change that is "STEPPED BACK". Thank you.

Piruz bimoned,

Pors.[/quote]

#73 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 March 2008 - 03:03 AM

Piruz bimoned,

Pors.[/quote]

"Qurboni odami dono shav"- durust guftaand. Sukhanhoi zebo va samimi gufti. What i said about Iran was out of my extreme anger which had been caused by destroying my language and the passive position of some countries.
Thinking on your post for a while I accept your offer. I will take the word "betray" off.
I am sorry, Brothers.

But I think that the islamic essence of Iran doesnt allow Iran to show any active action on nationalistic questions. I think it plays a little role.

#74 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 March 2008 - 05:00 AM

Pors.[/quote]

I am amazed of what you've said, PORS Jan,
I am proud of being your HamMehan.
movaffaq bashed.

#75 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:23 AM

Durud bar tu Hassani Sabboh,

Ofarin bar tu va khonavodai tu, ki chunin farzandro khirad doda. Khele khushnud gashtam, ki khiradi tu voloiyat va gholibi qahru ghazabi tu gasht. Baroi har yaki mo, in arzishi bepoyon dorad. Bisyor sipos bar tu, Hassani Sabbohi giromi.

Talking about Iran's position, I would like to say that I agree with you. It is sad to see Iran not doing anything except digging herself in mud, but I hope and believe that with all our efforts we will awaken Iran from the sleep she felt. The Islamic regime in Iran sooner or later will define itself in the course of time and sequence of events. I hope that Iran will be free of Islamic regime and become a democratic country. Iranians are educated and smart, but there is not enough smartness and courage to wipe off the regime from Iran. Iran being democratic will prosper and our unity under one flag, one constitution, freedom of speech with freedom of religion and regions (Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and Iran) with no borders and limitations will be prosperous and dominant country. One day, you will wake up and turn your TV on, and guess what? You will hear the news showing Iran being a democratic country, a country where intellectually chosen people by nation will rule the country to flourish the country. Do you know when is it going to happen? I believe soon. Do you know why? Because of our efforts and hard and smart work incorporated. This is the first step and I am pleased to see that in you , in me and in others. We are all Persians, wether be it Tajik (Persian of central asia), Iranian (Persians of modern day Iran), and or others whom we consider Persian speaking community and who are proud of having this heritage, history and language they speak in.

Therefore, it is more than important for us now to understand each other, educate each other, and unite our hearts, minds and deeds to our unification, unification of all Persians of all lands.

Tandurustu piruz bimon,

Pors.

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;7138]"Qurboni odami dono shav"- durust guftaand. Sukhanhoi zebo va samimi gufti. What i said about Iran was out of my extreme anger which had been caused by destroying my language and the passive position of some countries.
Thinking on your post for a while I accept your offer. I will take the word "betray" off.
I am sorry, Brothers.

But I think that the islamic essence of Iran doesnt allow Iran to show any active action on nationalistic questions. I think it plays a little role.[/quote]

#76 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 March 2008 - 07:59 AM

Little note here. Hassani Sabboh, I have noticed that you have deleted our sentence "Iran has betrayed us" from your previous post. I would know, if I didn't go and read the whole read. Darius quoted your post and replied to you, that's why I was able to see that you have made corrections. But one thing i believe you will do is you will foremostly delete such thoughts from your HEART and MIND for ever!

#77 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:04 AM

[quote=PORS;7142]Durud bar tu Hassani Shabboh,
Talking about Iran's position, I would like to say that I agree with you. It is sad to see Iran not doing anything except digging herself in mud, but I hope and believe that with all our efforts we will awaken Iran from the sleep she felt. The Islamic regime in Iran sooner or later will define itself in the course of time and sequence of events. I hope that Iran will be free of Islamic regime and become a democratic country. Iranians are educated and smart, but there is not enough smartness and courage to wipe off the regime from Iran. Iran being democratic will prosper and our unity under one flag, one constitution, freedom of speech with freedom of religion and regions (Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and Iran) with no borders and limitations will be prosperous and dominant country. One day, you will wake up and turn your TV on, and guess what? You will hear the news showing Iran being a democratic country, a country where intellectually chosen people by nation will rule the country to flourish the country. Do you know when is it going to happen? I believe soon. Do you know why? Because of our efforts and hard and smart work incorporated. This is the first step and I am pleased to see that in you , in me and in others. We are all Persians, wether be it Tajik (Persian of central asia), Iranian (Persians of modern day Iran), and or others whom we consider Persian speaking community and who are proud of having this heritage, history and language they speak in.

Therefore, it is more than important for us now to understand each other, educate each other, and unite our hearts, minds and deeds to our unification, unification of all Persians of all lands.
Pors.[/quote]

Yes, we should understand our neighbors better, both Western Persians as well as non-Persian pashtuns and uzbeks. it's going to help us to better understand where we are, and where we could be heading.

I am sure it's very narrow-minded view to judge present-day Iran as she's being judged by the western mass media today. Islamic revolution indeed wasn't good to some extent but it is brought lots of benefit to the majority of iranians, especially to those who lived in small cities and villages, to those who were out of rightful share, even to women (yes it is! - only after islamic revolution parents didn't fear to let their daughters to go to universities). before revolution, only a tiny number of iranians enjoyed of Western-type life style mainly in Tehran, but the majority of iranians lived in poverty, lack of education and perspectives. The image of islamic revolution has been created by that former elite who did lose a lot and left the country. i even don't consider myself as muslim, and i am highly anti-islamic, but i believe the revolution has done right thing with iranian society.

look at Tajikistan now, the situation is very similar to Iranian times before revolution. In Dushanbeh and Khojand a tiny number of elite enjoys European/Russian life style, but in small towns and villages the life is still pretty much traditional/medieval, with now right and perspectives for ordinary people, boys and girls, especially girls as parents fear that their daughters can become the victim of criminal in Dushanbeh (just like Tehran of those times). Present-day Iran is much more free than not only Tajikistan but even Russia (remember last Russian elections), especially for ordinary people.

Iran is dramatically being transformed by its own resources under those mullahs while Tajikistan is marking time under secular President. Iran has its own interests that fortunately not limited in ethnic frames and she is much more reasonably practical than Tajikistan. I think Iran is doing a lot for promoting persian interests everywhere including Afghanistan and Tajikistan. at the same time it's understandable that Iran never defends openly the interests of only Persians as she is by her own a multi-ethnic country.

#78 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:09 AM

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;7019]With a deep respect to My Brothers - Parsistani and Rostam. I am proud of having such blood relatives like YOU my Brothers. I am totally agree with you. Seeing your posts I can bravely say the souls of Abu Muslim and Hassani Sabbah - our heroes are stiil with us and give us inspiration for Struggle and Victory. Such tajiks like you are preciouse gifts from Allah for awakening and uniting our nation from every part of this world and show arabs, turks and pushtuns that We are stiil able to impose our will and to get what belongs to us. Abu Muslim struggled agains ignorant arabs, Hassani Sabbah struggled against foolish turks. Why should not we stand up and defend our language, our culture, our identity? Now tajiks must breed new Abu Muslim and Hassani Sabboh and follow them. But, unfortunately, for the long period of being under oppresion tajiks have lost their innate spirit of struggling for peace and freedom and and gained very weak traits. Shame on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI. Abu Moslem was a traitor who was a very selfish person who wanted power. He had Behafarid Neishabouri a pious man, a Zoroastrian magi killed. For this injustice Abu Moslem caused on a fellow Persian brother, I think he got what he deserved to be betrayed by his Arab allies(The Abbasids).

Hasan Sabah was a druggo, an assassin and a terrorist!

Tahirid rulers of Khorasan were other traitors to Persian nation who collaborated with Abbasid and had Maziyar Qaren ruler of Tabarestan killed.
Other traitors in our history were the likes of Salman Parsi, Badhan ruler of Yemen who provided military secret info to the Arab armies who invaded Sasanid Empire; also Afshin Parsi who killed Babak Khorramdin!

So if you want to name heros of our nation, mention the names of Cyrus the Great, Arsaces I, Surena, Mithridates the Great, Shapur I, Shah Ismail Samani,
Maziyar Qaren, Yaqub Lais Saffar, Babak Khorramdin, Sunbadh Nishaburi, Ostad Sis, Hashem Pour Hakim al-Moqanna, and the 3 brothers sons of Buyeh the fisherman from Daylam who founded the Buyid Empire, Nader Shah Afshar, Colonel Mohammad Taghi Khan Pesyan, Mohammad Mosaddegh, Ahmad Shah Masood.

and of course our cultural & scientific personalities like Roodaki, Ferdowsi, Saadi, Hafez, Attar, Baba Taher, Molana Balkhi, Nasir Toosi, Khayyam, Birouni, Razi, Ibn Sina, Khawrazmi, Nizamolmolk, Tajolmolk, Barmaki Family, etc...

#79 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:00 PM

How about Darius I? :) - The King of Justice and Prosperity, and liberator of Jews. By the way, we have Darius here, our educated and active brother, who can comment on this alot. :)

#80 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:05 PM

Dorood Arya-zadah,

How do you back-up, support and give evidence of this statement?
[quote=arya-zadah;7146] look at Tajikistan now, the situation is very similar to Iranian times before revolution. In Dushanbeh and Khojand a tiny number of elite enjoys European/Russian life style, but in small towns and villages the life is still pretty much traditional/medieval, with now right and perspectives for ordinary people, boys and girls, especially girls as parents fear that their daughters can become the victim of criminal in Dushanbeh (just like Tehran of those times). Present-day Iran is much more free than not only Tajikistan but even Russia (remember last Russian elections), especially for ordinary people.[/quote]

Tandorost bemaned,

Pors.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users