Tajiks Worldwide Community: Journey/Project to Tojikistan/Samarqand/Balkh - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Journey/Project to Tojikistan/Samarqand/Balkh Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:54 AM

I think....it would be a very nice...idea...if we all Tajiks...from US and EUROPE....
can find a date....when we can go COLLECTIVLY.....to TAJIKZAMEEN!

Maybe if we can come...from...US and EU...with 50 or 100 man :) to Tojikistan first!
and meet....there....another 50-100....brothers.....and then go to Samarqand/Bukhara....where other brothers are waiting for us....and finally to Balkh and meet there some other brothers.....Maybe there can come also some representatives from China???

THAT WOULD BE GREAT...........in this way...we can have contacts and representatives in all the area..and also invite them for the forum!
We have to do everything...which is in our power....to show the region and world, that we Tajiks...are one...body and soul!

Please....give your opinion!

Important is...that we can find a date...on which...for example...Me, Pors jaan, Rika jaan, Nastoh Jan, Gul aqha jan, Darius jan, Parsistani jan and all the others etc. must have time! And also....Afrasiab jan and the others in Dushanbe...should have time to....meet us!

#2 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

Good idea.

I will be in Balkh this summer. So Welcome;

#3 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:17 PM

[quote=Khurasani;6952]Good idea.

I will be in Balkh this summer. So Welcome;[/quote]
Khurasani jaan...it must be a journey TOGETHER! We have to plan...to go together...first to Tojikistan...meet there other brothers...and then....to Samarqand...and then finally to Balkh :)

Maybe in summer 2009 or 2010 we can plan something!
I will talk with qulaqha and parsistani about it!

#4 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:28 PM

Nice then. I hope you do this successfully. So then we can meet each other. Nice Project.

#5 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:29 PM

[quote=Khurasani;6957]Nice then. I hope you do this successfully. So then we can meet each other. Nice Project.[/quote]
Thanx for your support Khorasani jaan! But its difficult indeed....to find a date...on which....all or the most of us will agree and be able!
But I try my best!

#6 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:38 PM

Good idea. We need to organize this meeting at a high level. Our first meeting should take place in Dushanbe. We shall name this meeting 'Forum of young Tajiks of the world' and we shall distribute the information about this meeting in newspapers of Tajikistan (I shall help with it). A meeting we shall lead in the big hall and we shall report there our ideas about the future of our nation. Then we shall annually organize meetings in other cities of Khorasan (Herat, Kabul, Mazari Sharif, Khojand, Samarqand and Bukhara)

#7 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

Afrasiab.....PERFECT! My fellow friend and brother :)
I am working on it......Afrasiab jan!....I try my best...to make it possible in summer 2009 or 2010!
Me personally....can come...and pay the trip! But I dont know how with others!
Afrasiab....I count on you....as our representative and guide...in Dushanbe :)

#8 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:03 PM

One thing should be kept in mind that our excursion can not be without going to Iran (our lands and people there), Tehran, Shiraz, Yazd, Mashhad and many other cities of Iran. Iran is our home, too.

#9 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:06 PM

[quote=PORS;6968]One thing should be kept in mind that our excursion can not be without going to Iran (our lands and people there), Tehran, Shiraz, Yazd, Mashhad and many other cities of Iran. Iran is our home, too.[/quote]
Veryyy good.....Pors gerami :) ...ofcourse Iran is our heart and blood :)
If financially possible for everyone...ofcourse we can also go to Iran...and hold conversations there!

#10 User is offline   Farangis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:11 PM

Rostam wowwwwww nice idea. But how sad i can't take part of it :(

#11 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:24 PM

[quote=Rostam;6958]Thanx for your support Khorasani jaan! But its difficult indeed....to find a date...on which....all or the most of us will agree and be able!
But I try my best![/quote]

Nowruz could have been a great date for that. Alas, it's a bit late now.

#12 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:26 PM

[quote=Farangis;6970]Rostam wowwwwww nice idea. But how sad i can't take part of it :( [/quote]

Why not, Farangis?

#13 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

[quote=Darius;6973]Nowruz could have been a great date for that. Alas, it's a bit late now.[/quote]
Nowruz 2009 or 2010 ;) :D

Because...there will be only guys...unfortunatly...there are few ladies...who are political aware!
But...if this journey/project...will be a success....then there may follow many more!

#14 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:26 PM

[quote=Rostam;6979]Nowruz 2009 or 2010 ;) :D

Because...there will be only guys...unfortunatly...there are few ladies...who are political aware!
But...if this journey/project...will be a success....then there may follow many more![/quote]

That's a great idea indeed. But on the eve of Ladies' day, I suggest to strengthen our community with attracting more sisters. We are losing half of our power prowess and power by isolating them behind the walls. We have to encourage them to join us.

#15 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 March 2008 - 01:51 AM

Durud,

Altough, Tajik women are better off than those of several other countries, however, I think Tajik women should be liberated (in terms of ideology and education - men too) and compete with top ten. I appreciate Tajik women's literati and respectfulness, however, with them (in educational field and other fields to that nature) we can achieve much more. I don't see anything good in Tajik women involving in politics, however, I do see a great advantage from their involvement in other social spheres of Tajik community. They are the fire of a Tajik family and with educating them, the warm fire of love, respect, beauty and prosperity of a Tajik family, community and NATION, will remain enlightened forever.

Sipos baroi hamai shumoyon,

Pors.

#16 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:17 AM

[quote=PORS;6994]Durud,

Altough, Tajik women are better off than those of several other countries, however, I think Tajik women should be liberated (in terms of ideology and education - men too) and compete with top ten. I appreciate Tajik women's literati and respectfulness, however, with them (in educational field and other fields to that nature) we can achieve much more. I don't see anything good in Tajik women involving in politics, however, I do see a great advantage from their involvement in other social spheres of Tajik community. They are the fire of a Tajik family and with educating them, the warm fire of love, respect, beauty and prosperity of a Tajik family, community and NATION, will remain enlightened forever.

Sipos baroi hamai shumoyon,

Pors.[/quote]

Porse gerami,

I think the choice of pursuit should be left to women themselves. They are as wise as any man could be and they could be wiser than some men I reckon. Even in politics the 20th century saw some outstanding fascinating female politicians. The isolation chain has to be broken apart. Their lives do not belong to men for sure.

Payande,

Darius

#17 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:48 AM

Dariuse gerami,

Could you please comment on "Tajik women in politics"?

Seepas,

Pors.

#18 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:52 AM

Dorood Farangise gerami,

Khodraa az "zindaane andeshasaraae" kohan aazad gardaned, vale hoveyat o farhange Paarseei khodra hej gah gom nakoned. Hameshe ba pesh ba raahe daanesh o kaamyaabe. Zanhavo dokhtarane Paar be PESH!

Perooz bemaned,

Pors.

[quote=Farangis;6970]Rostam wowwwwww nice idea. But how sad i can't take part of it :( [/quote]

#19 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:57 AM

[quote=PORS;7006]Dariuse gerami,

Could you please comment on "Tajik women in politics"?

Seepas,

Pors.[/quote]

Porse gerami,

Manzur?

#20 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:19 AM

Dariuse arjmand, let's discuss it in other thread. I feel bad for screwing the thread dedicated to "Journey of Persians to Persian lands" and indirectly referring it to "Tajik women in politics." I will post my comment on the other thread, section of politics and general discussion. Seepas. - Pors.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users