Tajiks Worldwide Community: Journey/Project to Tojikistan/Samarqand/Balkh - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Journey/Project to Tojikistan/Samarqand/Balkh Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:54 AM

If Tajik women get educated they will take controll over every important world institution. Generally, Tajik women are wiser than men and in history our mothers gave birh to great Tajik personalities with the best behave on earth. Even now, Tajik women make a name from day to day. Tajik women were also the fire for many wars against our enemies. Remember, it were the Kohistani women who sharped the Kabul-Kohistani males to battle the Indo-Britannes and they also were brave to fight side by side with their husbends and sons. In our history we even had female warrior, including the scythian-sarmatian Amazonians. Educate Tajik women and the world will belong us!!!

#22 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:02 PM

Ok friends we have 2 year for that. So friends which have economical problems can prepare themselves for this journey from now. I really want to participate this journey. It will have much more mean for our aims..

#23 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:16 PM

It is a good idea, and those of us who is able to make this journey must do it.

#24 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:42 PM

Khurasani gerami, my brother :)

Thats why I have planned it in 2010....exactly for the reason you mentioned!

It will mean alotttttt....for our aims!!!

* We will be maybe with HUNDREDS

* We will meet eachother in real

* We will bring Tajiks of Tojikistan, Khorasan, Samarqand/Bukhara and maybe those of China....with eachother in contact!!!!

* We will hold conferences/discuss......in all the cities: Dushanbe, Samarqand, Balkh!

* We will make pictures/videos...and spread on internet!

* We will maybe...reach the local media!

* We will make further planes

* And last but not least......we will have fun and Tajik feeling!

* etc. etc.

THIS WILL BE ONLY THE BEGINNING!!!

''Cho Tajikzameen/Iranzameen....nabashad tanhe man mabaad''
Ferdowsi Bozorg!

And I am working on it!

#25 User is offline   Farangis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:48 PM

[quote=PORS;7008]Dorood Farangise gerami,

Khodraa az "zindaane andeshasaraae" kohan aazad gardaned, vale hoveyat o farhange Paarseei khodra hej gah gom nakoned. Hameshe ba pesh ba raahe daanesh o kaamyaabe. Zanhavo dokhtarane Paar be PESH!

Perooz bemaned,

Pors.[/quote]

Pors brother,

Shoma manzore mara ghalat dark karden. Manzorem az in bod ke motasefana man nametanam sahm begirem dar safar baa Tajikistan, Iran, Afghanistan etc.. Chon rezayate famil nest wa bar elawa bare khanom ha lazem ham nest ke ba momlakat haye degar tanha safar konan ( i hope you understand what i mean ). Wa rabeta ba zuban Parsi, Farhang wa ananate maaa, man koshesh kamel khod ra mekonom ke ta khodem wa dosthayem ta ke metawanem zaban e mara ba kar bobarem.

Shab shoma Shad,

Farangis

#26 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:03 AM

[quote=Rostam;6960] Afrasiab....I count on you....as our representative and guide...in Dushanbe :) [/quote]

Ok. I shall try as much as possible. We should have a plan. We should plan all in advance: how many days in Dushanbe we shall be, our program, etc. We should spend a forum-conference in Dushanbe. We can invite to our conference Tajik scientists. I shall invite local journalists. Mayby I can invite journalists from telechannels. Also we shall look city Dushanbe, etc.

#27 User is offline   Neo Bactra Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:46 AM

My Fellow Tajiks,

Salam/Dorood,

This journey will be one of a kind. It will be a small yet smart movement that can set a legacy of great cross-national importance for Tajiks around the globe. It will reinforce the belief that Tajiks, no matter where they are or where they were born in, are blood brothers and sisters to one another. That they are one large nation that doesnt recognize any political boundaries. The journey will certainly have a positive impact on the revival of a pronounced Tajik identity. It will make Tajiks of the host cities think that they belong to a wider community of Tajiks who are interested in their local lives and want to share with them their knowledge and experiences.

Here is a small recommendation, though it has also been shared by some other members as well: It will be just great if an Iranian city with a strong Persian/Tajik population is also included there.

In any event, I will definitely take part in that journey with my Tajiks.

Wsalam/Pedrood

#28 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:24 AM

Sounds like you won't be able or don't want. What do you think?

[quote=Rika Khana;7033]It is a good idea, and those of us who is able to make this journey must do it.[/quote]

#29 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 March 2008 - 07:41 AM

Dorood bar shoma khaahare gerami Farangis:

Thank you for your post and comment. I am very glad to see your willingness and passion for preserving your Persian/Tajik identity. It is very nice to see that.

Regarding trip to Paarszamen, I would like to say that I didn't say anything like you must go and/or wanted you to do things that you don't want to do. I just said that, it is important for all Tajik men and women to get "out of set of thinkings that bind and hold you in prison". I believe that you are not tied to that type of thinking, but instead open minded, that you have strong critical reasoning and judge things with mind not with heart. So, I hope you did not get me wrong in that.

One more thing regarding trip. I absolutely agree that it's up to you to make decisions about going or not going. I do understand our culture (asking parents to go somewhere and things to that nature) and glad that you brought up that. However, I would like to say one thing , and that's: "tradition needs modernity".

Bar shoma va khaanavaadae shoma tandorostevo sarfaraaze khaahanam.

Perooz bemaned,

Pors.

[quote=Farangis;7047]Pors brother,

Shoma manzore mara ghalat dark karden. Manzorem az in bod ke motasefana man nametanam sahm begirem dar safar baa Tajikistan, Iran, Afghanistan etc.. Chon rezayate famil nest wa bar elawa bare khanom ha lazem ham nest ke ba momlakat haye degar tanha safar konan ( i hope you understand what i mean ). Wa rabeta ba zuban Parsi, Farhang wa ananate maaa, man koshesh kamel khod ra mekonom ke ta khodem wa dosthayem ta ke metawanem zaban e mara ba kar bobarem.

Shab shoma Shad,

Farangis[/quote]

#30 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 March 2008 - 08:33 AM

Khahari qand Farangis jan, albatta, barai ba Tajikzameen-Khorasanzameen safar kardan rizaiyati validayn muhimu zarur ast, vale dar babati in keh dukhtari tajik bayad bandi ananati khase bashad va az dukhtarani digar qavmhai modern farq dashta bashad va dar iqdamati jam'iyati va vatandari shirkati faal nadashta bashad dorost nest.

Man du-se ruz qabl dar shahri Dushanbe yak dukhtaraki 20-solai polandira (az Varsava) didam keh meguyad khud tanha ba safari Tajikistan amadaast va qasd darad dar in tour az Samarqando Bukhara va Afghanistano Chin didan konad. Man dar hayrat shudam keh yak dukhtari javani polandi tanha chunin iqdam kardaast. Chara keh dukhtari Tajik chunin jasur nabashad.

Inshaalah, bavari daram keh ba juz Shoma baz dahha dukhtarani Tajik peyda khahad shud va ma ham mardha va ham dukhtarha yakja forum-conferencei javanani Tajikra barguzar khahim kard.

#31 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:25 AM

[quote=PORS;7088]Sounds like you won't be able or don't want. What do you think?[/quote]

it is not the question of not wanting, i wont be able because of my personal problems. it is in my future plan to have visits from Tajikistan.

#32 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:32 AM

Dorood fellow Tajiks/Persians, who all struggle and strive in the same mission and aims!
Please your attention to the following:

I am glad to see you all are enthousiastic and hopefull as I am, I am convinced this trip, if accomplished and joined with large number, will be a huge success. And that will be the first step!

We have discussed alot, about our problems, pains and the injustice done to us. What are (good) words worth, if there doesnt follow any action? For us, the Tajik/Persian Youth of the 21th century its not our choice to do something, to...serve and defend our....history, ground and honour...but its OUR duty!

Currently I am working on it:

* The costs per person (all included).
* The length, trail and program/activities of the journey.
* List of persons who join.
* Etc.

First I will search this out and later...work out more detailed and publish here.

I think its important that alot of Tajiks from US and EU will join the journey.
And the brothers from Dushanbe like Afrasiab and Hassani Sabboh etc. should join us....further to Samarqand, Balkh (and probably Iran) is this possible?

The journey will take place on summer 2010 (enough time to prepare) the deadline for enrolment is summer 2009!
(Please, for those who have difficulties, be it financially or what so ever, prepare good and make you can JOIN!)

Stay Tuned, I will update if I have the new information!
Meanwhile every suggestion and remark is welcome :) .

#33 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:42 PM

Please count me in ... I will do everything possible to join ! :)
[quote=Rostam;7096]Dorood fellow Tajiks/Persians, who all struggle and strive in the same mission and aims!
Please your attention to the following:

I am glad to see you all are enthousiastic and hopefull as I am, I am convinced this trip, if accomplished and joined with large number, will be a huge success. And that will be the first step!

We have discussed alot, about our problems, pains and the injustice done to us. What are (good) words worth, if there doesnt follow any action? For us, the Tajik/Persian Youth of the 21th century its not our choice to do something, to...serve and defend our....history, ground and honour...but its OUR duty!

Currently I am working on it:

* The costs per person (all included).
* The length, trail and program/activities of the journey.
* List of persons who join.
* Etc.

First I will search this out and later...work out more detailed and publish here.

I think its important that alot of Tajiks from US and EU will join the journey.
And the brothers from Dushanbe like Afrasiab and Hassani Sabboh etc. should join us....further to Samarqand, Balkh (and probably Iran) is this possible?

The journey will take place on summer 2010 (enough time to prepare) the deadline for enrolment is summer 2009!
(Please, for those who have difficulties, be it financially or what so ever, prepare good and make you can JOIN!)

Stay Tuned, I will update if I have the new information!
Meanwhile every suggestion and remark is welcome :) .[/quote]

#34 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:15 AM

I definitely want to see Nader Shah among us:)

#35 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 March 2008 - 03:38 AM

I believe Rostam is preparing a good program. Rostam jaan, if you need any assistance, let us know. We all together can facilitate it.

I would definitely want to see Rika Khana among us. :)

#36 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:28 AM

[quote=PORS;7186]I believe Rostam is preparing a good program. Rostam jaan, if you need any assistance, let us know. We all together can facilitate it.

I would definitely want to see Rika Khana among us. :) [/quote]

Yes Pors jan, it is my wish to see the brothers here in real and face to face. hope things change for better for me and i will be able to join all of you.

#37 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:37 AM

Wish is good. Goal is better. Deeds that are done for achieving goal, is BEST!

#38 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:06 AM

OOOHHHH.... Brothers. You have discussed all of these without me? :)
Can I join you? What are the terms of joining you?

#39 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:13 AM

Dorood for all my patriot companions :)

I am really very glad to see you guys are enthousiastic :) perfect!
Ofcourse there is not anything concrete YET. Only the idea there is and the rest we should work out.

Please just have some patience. ;) Give me some time...then I will publish here the idea in detail, on which you can react.

Nadar Shah gerami,

It would be great if you can join us, maybe we can also visite city in Iran, if financially possible!

Hassani Sabbah jaan,

There are no conditions to join for such a great patriot as you, it will be only a pleasure for us all to have you amongst us!
First we will come from US/EU to Dushanbe....so...there are not much financial conditions for Tajiks in Tojikistan!

Please stay tuned, I will publish the details later! :)

#40 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:53 AM

[quote=Rostam;7201]Hassani Sabbah jaan,

There are no conditions to join for such a great patriot as you, it will be only a pleasure for us all to have you amongst us!
First we will come from US/EU to Dushanbe....so...there are not much financial conditions for Tajiks in Tojikistan!

Please stay tuned, I will publish the details later! :) [/quote]

Thank you very much, Brother! I look forward. :)

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users