Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tajiks of Afghanistan and their FUTURE - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tajiks of Afghanistan and their FUTURE Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

We all know our situation in Afghanistan and the difficultulties we are facing. These problems are unsolved and they get bigger everyday. We have to analyze the facts and try to act accordingly, exactly like building a house, analyze all loads and forces, design on the paper and then build the house, if you dont follow these steps,the building will simply collapse.

We tajiks can be divided into 3 groups: 1-the ones who knows the problems and the disasters we are confronting and want to do something about it. 2-those who knows the problem and is relactant to think what can be done. 3-This group dont think we are having problems, as long as they have got a good personal life ,they dont care about anything else, this category of tajiks can be found in large numbers in Kabul, to some extend in Herat and in many other places.

If we talk about what direction we have to take for now and rush into imature decisions, it will bring infighting among us and the others will benefit from it. lets first work among ourselves in a wider society to have a unified view of the sitution, good manner and maturness is needed to achieve something instead of forcing ourselves on other tajiks. we have to be highly active having media in our hand i mean effective and clever media, Tv stations, newspapers, on the internet etc.

right now having a sense of tajik identity and preservng our culture/language is dangerously low among us, we need to work towards all these.

#2 User is offline   chapandaaz Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:50 PM

the biggest problems with tajiks in afgh is lack of awareness about our past history and civilizations.most of our ppl and leaders in the government and private secters are too busy being afghan .most of them act like that because of their ignorance toward their culture and histories . i know because i was one of those ppl. the beast way to fight ignorance is education . the more they know about their true identities and the meaning of afgh=pashtoon the more they will develop selve pride .once you have pride in your culture then you start to fight for it.and tajiks in the past shown that not only they are the smartest ppl in afgh but they are thoughiest when it comes to war.look how we fought against the soviet union it was masoud who was declared by (christian science monitor) a respected newspaper in the u s a winner of the cold war .it was tajiks who defeated the taliban with their pakistanies and arabs terrorists.

#3 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:37 AM

Chapandaaz gerami, very very well said! I absolutly agree!
I cannot add anymore! perfect analyzed!

#4 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 March 2008 - 07:43 PM

Did you quit working for the government? Why or why not?

[quote=chapandaaz;7028]the biggest problems with tajiks in afgh is lack of awareness about our past history and civilizations.most of our ppl and leaders in the government and private secters are too busy being afghan .most of them act like that because of their ignorance toward their culture and histories .
i know because i was one of those ppl.
the beast way to fight ignorance is education . the more they know about their true identities and the meaning of afgh=pashtoon the more they will develop selve pride .once you have pride in your culture then you start to fight for it.and tajiks in the past shown that not only they are the smartest ppl in afgh but they are thoughiest when it comes to war.look how we fought against the soviet union it was masoud who was declared by (christian science monitor) a respected newspaper in the u s a winner of the cold war .it was tajiks who defeated the taliban with their pakistanies and arabs terrorists.[/quote]

#5 User is offline   Neo Bactra Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:42 AM

[quote=chapandaaz;7028]the biggest problems with tajiks in afgh is lack of awareness about our past history and civilizations.most of our ppl and leaders in the government and private secters are too busy being afghan .most of them act like that because of their ignorance toward their culture and histories . i know because i was one of those ppl. the beast way to fight ignorance is education . the more they know about their true identities and the meaning of afgh=pashtoon the more they will develop selve pride .once you have pride in your culture then you start to fight for it.and tajiks in the past shown that not only they are the smartest ppl in afgh but they are thoughiest when it comes to war.look how we fought against the soviet union it was masoud who was declared by (christian science monitor) a respected newspaper in the u s a winner of the cold war .it was tajiks who defeated the taliban with their pakistanies and arabs terrorists.[/quote]

Thanks Rika Khana Arjmand. I am in total agreement with how you assess the current Tajik situation in afghanistan. The ways you have proposed to tackle Tajiks' lamentable indifference towards their identity in Kabul are all well-proven and practical. We need to launch our TV stations, newspapers, websites, and even spread the message by word of mouth. You may have noticed that I have been pretty regular these days here. It's because I want to share and strengthen my sense of Tajik solidarity. We can recommend this site to all our brothers and sisters too. We can start our efforts from this beautiful website as well. If every member takes upon himself/herself to bring ten more Tajiks/Persians, within a short span, there will be thousands of us just here.
Thanks again,
Mofaq bemaned.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users