Tajiks Worldwide Community: A Sweet Tajik Song by a Herati Tajik - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Sweet Tajik Song by a Herati Tajik Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Neo Bactra Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:32 AM

What a lovely old song performed by a talented Tajik singer:
[ame]http://www.youtube.c...feature=related[/ame]

#2 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 March 2008 - 06:57 AM

This guy should be beheaded for ridiculing Persian/Tajik culture....by singing in Persian....with AFGHAN clothes! :( :mad:

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 March 2008 - 07:31 AM

[quote=Rostam;7388]This guy should be beheaded for ridiculing Persian/Tajik culture....by singing in Persian....with AFGHAN clothes! :( :mad: [/quote]

He is indeed wrong by wearing the Kalaye Awghani, but having the slogan to behead people will never do anything good for us. instead we need to try to find the reasons they are doing this and tackle the problem.

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 March 2008 - 07:32 AM

I cant watch it right now ,who is this singer Rostam jan? neo bactra might not know the name.

#5 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:44 AM

I really dont know RK jaan, never seen or heard before....

#6 User is offline   chapandaaz Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:24 AM

[quote=Rostam;7388]This guy should be beheaded for ridiculing Persian/Tajik culture....by singing in Persian....with AFGHAN clothes! :( :mad: [/quote]

rostam i agree with you 100% . this guy look ridiculous with this stupid cloths
but the song is great

#7 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:10 AM

These aren't Afghan cloths but these were cloths worn by the Savaran who conquered India. These are pure Tajik cloths that others have adopted

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:45 AM

Guys, if we behead everyone just because he or she wears the Awghani Cloths(Although Gul Agha is right, this is not Kalaye Awghani) or do another thing, trust me it will damage us even further and will alienate us from each other. it will also result in infighting instead of doing something to stop losing more and more everyday.

#9 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 March 2008 - 01:49 PM

Jan, i think ''Awghani'' have confused you so much. Nothing of that is awghanic. These bastards also call our food and culture as awghanic...are you believing them? So what is your culture and trad. clothes?? BS...its Tajik ...look only to their Pathan nation and Kuchis..they either wear dirty clothes or in Pakistan Punjabi..this what you see is a pure Herati style...even the ''Little Moghuls'' under Razia Sultana wrote that great Ghurids came with beautiful clothes which had little mirrors on their vast. When the sun where high on the top of the sky their clothes were even blinding the enemies (Hindus) by their changing or lightly colours (reflection of sun-rays). You should only see how Kuchis live, what they wear...Ariana TV show them day by day how they live in Kandahar, Helmand, Waziristan...make your eyes open while in Mazar and Kabul tradition clothes get today more and more important for persian speaking people. In Kashmir and Kalash valley Tajiks wear such clothes to categorize themself form Kalash or Paki/Awghani people and also in India some communities have adoptet Tajik clothes...the great Moghuls were not only those who presented persian language but also persian culture and mentality in India!!! Never forget that

Ps: Herati Tajiks are more looking for their identity than other Tajiks and they know what Tajik pride is and what isnt!!

#10 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:10 PM

Guys, if we behead everyone just because he or she wears the Awghani Cloths(Although Gul Agha is right, this is not Kalaye Awghani) or do another thing, trust me it will damage us even further and will alienate us from each other.

Quality above Quantity!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users