Tajiks Worldwide Community: Hi Great Tajiks (woldwide) - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hi Great Tajiks (woldwide) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Daud Akbar Khan Tajik Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:33 PM

Dear Everyone, It is being an honor to be a part of this community. I really appreciate the effort of those who had created this web site and salute the members who are taking active part in contributing something for this site in a sense of chatting, information, history etc.

My name is Daud Akbar Khan Tajik 30 Years old. I am Pakistani national and live in Quetta city. I have done Master in Information Technology and then specialized in the field of Data Communication and Networks. Besides my master degree I have done certifications like MCSE, CCNA & CCNP. I have an experience of working with International organizations.

The most important thing is that we Tajiks have a big community in Pakistan. Recently about 2 years back some of the community people started struggling for Tajik communities to be gather and represent their selves. Mostly for a long time they were scattered and were unfamilier with each others. But within 2 year we had done a tremedeous job.

Today just after attending the meeting of Tajik Qomi Movement, I returned back to home and started searching about Tajiks on Internet. Suddenly I got in to this web site that surprised me too much.

Dear all, I have a lot to ask about tajik and want lot to tell about ourself. I would really appreciate if all dear tribe people will help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

DAK-T

#2 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:40 PM

Dear DAK-T gerami,

Its a honour to have you amongst us :) I have already write for you on your profile so ..... :)

Its great to have also Tajiks from Pakistan here....are you originally also from Pakistan?
You can be our representative in Pakistan :) .....there will come...godswilling many and many projects :)

DAK-T jaan....remember we have to do it together, we have to work together shoulder on shoulder!

Every Tajik who participates in this forum and serves holy khorasanzameen etc. is my hero and I am his servant!

#3 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 14 March 2008 - 10:53 PM

Dorood Tajik jane gerami:

First, welcome to our community! Hope your stay will be as much interesting and informative as possible.

Second, it is very good to see Persians of Pakistan gathering and unifying themselves in a very short period of time. We are looking forward to see Persian community in Pakistan growing and joining other Persians of Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and others through this forum at Tajikam.com or other means of communications. I am glad to hear that.

Third, I would like to comment on your last sentence where you said: "I would really appreciate if all dear tribe people will help me in this regard". To the best of my vision and respect to your education and knowledge obtained, I would like to say that ideas of "tribe" and "qawm" for Persians have passed long time ago, I think exact time would be, after Cyrus the Great united all Persians. So, it would be more correct and real if we regarded Tajiks/Persians as one nation, not referring them to tribes and qawms.

Fourth, I hope you won't get me wrong on that regard and we are looking forward to hear all your questions about Persians, be it Persians of Tajikistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan or other places and/or just share your perspective and point with us. We appreciate your presence here and encourage you to be active Persian of Pakistan.

Tandorost o perooz bemaned,

Pors.

#4 User is offline   chapandaaz Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:11 AM

welcom to our community

#5 User is offline   Neo Bactra Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 05:37 AM

Daud Akbar Khan Tajik,
You belong here and you are most welcome. I am fascinated to know Tajiks have a movement in Pakistan. I am sure we all have a lot of questions for you. We will just wait and see if you show up again.
Mofaq bashid.

#6 User is offline   Daud Akbar Khan Tajik Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:25 PM

Amazing, I can't express my feelings. I am thankfull to everyone and try to share this in our next Tajiks meeting.

Right now all I want to know is that everyone here is desperately searching for the authentic history of Tajiks so that it could be circulated among everyone here in Pakistan. We are keen to know about our origin, blood and ansisters history. Mostly in this area of Pakistan where we live Tajiks speaks Pashto, Brahvi, Punjabi local languages. Only some community members are well versed in Dari language. Few months back in one of the meeting I had given the suggestion that we should start Dari classes for our community as this is our mothers tongue and mostly Tajik's literature is found in this language. It has been approved and soon we would be starting Dari classes.

Rostam has asked me about my own origin. Dear, my grandfather came from Kabul to Pakistan about a century before. He was a merchent. My paternal family members had commenced their business setup here in Pakistan and Afghanistan both. Before the soviet invasion, my father, brothers and uncles had a frequent visit to Afghanistan but after that we stopped visiting Afghanistan. We had our cousins their but now most of them are abroad.

But I am a very Patriotic Pakistani, I love my country very much and also proud of being a Tajik.

Regards,
DAK-T

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:35 PM

Salam Salam Salam wa dorud and welcome my dear Tajik fellow,

its nice to have someone from Pakiland here. Have a nice day and a funny time with us, Jan. It is very amazing how far Tajiks are spreaden...from Afghanistan, Turkey, China, India..Japan..and europe/america

#8 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 03:52 PM

Dear DAK-T jaan,

Thanx for your post :)

You said you are patriotic pakistani? But do you think its possible to be pakistani and Tajik/Persian in the same time?
What about unity of Tajiks? Do you know about Khorasanzameen etc. ?

Its also a pity that they have pashtunized our Tajiks in Pakistan :(
I didnt know that!

And jaan.....our language name is Parsi or Persian :) ......''Dari'' is a term created by Afghan/Pashtun governments to divide us from Motherland Iran.

God Bless.

#9 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:23 PM

Dorud and welcome dear DAK-T,

The language you are talking about is Persian (Farsi). Dari is just its attribute, not the name of the tongue. So, from now on call it Persian please. At least in this forum.

[quote=Daud Akbar Khan Tajik;7484]Amazing, I can't express my feelings. I am thankfull to everyone and try to share this in our next Tajiks meeting.

Right now all I want to know is that everyone here is desperately searching for the authentic history of Tajiks so that it could be circulated among everyone here in Pakistan. We are keen to know about our origin, blood and ansisters history. Mostly in this area of Pakistan where we live Tajiks speaks Pashto, Brahvi, Punjabi local languages. Only some community members are well versed in Dari language. Few months back in one of the meeting I had given the suggestion that we should start Dari classes for our community as this is our mothers tongue and mostly Tajik's literature is found in this language. It has been approved and soon we would be starting Dari classes.

Rostam has asked me about my own origin. Dear, my grandfather came from Kabul to Pakistan about a century before. He was a merchent. My paternal family members had commenced their business setup here in Pakistan and Afghanistan both. Before the soviet invasion, my father, brothers and uncles had a frequent visit to Afghanistan but after that we stopped visiting Afghanistan. We had our cousins their but now most of them are abroad.

But I am a very Patriotic Pakistani, I love my country very much and also proud of being a Tajik.

Regards,
DAK-T
[/quote]

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

Dari is only the name of Persian literature...not the name of the languages skeleton. The verbal languages name is Parsi or just Farsi and both together Parsi e Palavi!!! (Parsie Parti)

#11 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:40 PM

Yes, Parsistani. And in English it's Persian.
Cheers.

#12 User is offline   Neo Bactra Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:58 AM

Brother Daud Jan,
Good to see you again. In fact after I first saw your post and read it, I googled "Tajik Qomi Moverment" hoping that I might get more information about my brothers and sisters in Pakistan. Unfortunately I didnt get anything on it. Hopefully you will tell us more about the areas where our Tajiks are scattered and, particularly, about this qomi movement that is there. As other brothers have already rightly suggested to you, the first message that you will take from here to the next session of your movement should be the message that the name of our language is Farsi, and not Dari. Dari is a politically motivated term designed to divide Tajiks of Afghanistan from the rest of their brethren. It is an imposed word on the Tajiks of Afghanistan. As you can see, all brothers have already stated the correct and popular name of our language, which is Farsi.
Please keep us posted on the acheivements of the movement.
Mofaq Bemanid

[quote=Daud Akbar Khan Tajik;7446]Dear Everyone, It is being an honor to be a part of this community. I really appreciate the effort of those who had created this web site and salute the members who are taking active part in contributing something for this site in a sense of chatting, information, history etc.

My name is Daud Akbar Khan Tajik 30 Years old. I am Pakistani national and live in Quetta city. I have done Master in Information Technology and then specialized in the field of Data Communication and Networks. Besides my master degree I have done certifications like MCSE, CCNA & CCNP. I have an experience of working with International organizations.

The most important thing is that we Tajiks have a big community in Pakistan. Recently about 2 years back some of the community people started struggling for Tajik communities to be gather and represent their selves. Mostly for a long time they were scattered and were unfamilier with each others. But within 2 year we had done a tremedeous job.

Today just after attending the meeting of Tajik Qomi Movement, I returned back to home and started searching about Tajiks on Internet. Suddenly I got in to this web site that surprised me too much.

Dear all, I have a lot to ask about tajik and want lot to tell about ourself. I would really appreciate if all dear tribe people will help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

DAK-T[/quote]

#13 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:10 AM

Dear DAK-T,

Another thing I wanted to clarify is the term 'tribe' you have used referring to Tajiks. I'm sure you are aware that we have left our tribal life behind centuries ago. Persians are a single great nation with no tribal division.

Thank you brother.

By the way, do you speak Parsi yourself?

[quote=Daud Akbar Khan Tajik;7446]Dear all, I have a lot to ask about tajik and want lot to tell about ourself. I would really appreciate if all dear tribe people will help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

DAK-T[/quote]

#14 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 16 March 2008 - 07:40 PM

Dorood DAK-Tajik jan,

Thank you for coming back and getting in touch with. I hope you will be actively participating in all other topics and share your perspective with us. In the mean time, if you have any questions, please address them. We would be more than glad to hear them and simultaneously ask you some questions, too.

Reffering back to Darius' question, do you guys speak Persian within your community? What is the situation there? How big is your community, you said? What specific questions and discussion you address and talk about?

PS: We are glad to see our Persian brother from Pakistan. Most importantly, you are proud of your Persian identity and so we do. Thank you.

Sarfaraz bemaned,

Pors.

#15 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:18 PM

[quote=Darius;7544]Dear DAK-T,

Another thing I wanted to clarify is the term 'tribe' you have used referring to Tajiks. I'm sure you are aware that we have left our tribal life behind centuries ago. Persians are a single great nation with no tribal division.

Thank you brother.

By the way, do you speak Parsi yourself?[/quote]

Darius jan, i think we have left this tribalism thousands of years ago not centureis. we tajiks were mature, intelligent enough to get rid of tribal system.

#16 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:36 PM

Dear Brother DAKT, wellcome to our community. I am really excited to see a tajik bro from Pakistan. Please tell us more about the tajiks in that country. i was living in pakistan in Soba Sarhad province for many many years, but didnt meet any tajik, i will be happy to hear more about my brothers in pakistan from you. Also, if you wanted to know more about our language farsi, or you wanted to learn it, please feel free to ask any of the members here for help, we'll all be here to give you the help you need. OUr language is beautiful and easy to learn, thats why those whose languages are other than farsi, can learn farsi very easily. The name of our language in Iran is Farsi, in Tajikistan and central Asia it is Tajiki, and in Afghanistan it is Dari. So 3 names on one language, as we have got British English, American English, Australian English, same language and different names. Although, the term Dari was used by the fascist gov of afghanistan some decades ago to bring division among the tajiks/persians, and the same thing happened during the Soviets in central asia, they introduced the term Tajiki instead of Farsi to cut off the connection of central asian tajiks with their brothers in Iran And Afghanistan. And one more thing, you are not only tajik, but also A Persian, tajik and persian are interchangeble terms.

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:40 PM

[quote=Neo Bactra;7543]the first message that you will take from here to the next session of your movement should be the message that the name of our language is Farsi, and not Dari. Dari is a politically motivated term designed to divide Tajiks of Afghanistan from the rest of their brethren. It is an imposed word on the Tajiks of Afghanistan. As you can see, all brothers have already stated the correct and popular name of our language, which is Farsi.
Please keep us posted on the acheivements of the movement.
Mofaq Bemanid[/quote]

Brother, lets beat them in their own game, use Dari and Farsi interchangeibly and make everyone feel that they are both the same languages. For example, if we write a paragraph that includes 6 Farsi, use 3 Dari and 3 Farsi.

#18 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:31 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;7579]Darius jan, i think we have left this tribalism thousands of years ago not centureis. we tajiks were mature, intelligent enough to get rid of tribal system.[/quote]

Rika Khana jaan. Absolutely.

#19 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:35 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;7582]Brother, lets beat them in their own game, use Dari and Farsi interchangeibly and make everyone feel that they are both the same languages. For example, if we write a paragraph that includes 6 Farsi, use 3 Dari and 3 Farsi.[/quote]

Rika Khana jan, I don't agree with this idea. By using artificial terms for our language we are actually playing into the hands of our foes. I suggest to stick to Persian (Parsi) as it's always been known and we have to try to make it official in both Afghanistan and Tajikistan too. Just over 40 years ago it was Farsi in Afghanistan and until 1929 the name of our language in Central Asia was Persian (Farsi) too. So, let's restore its original identity, brother.

#20 User is offline   Neo Bactra Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:55 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;7582]Brother, lets beat them in their own game, use Dari and Farsi interchangeibly and make everyone feel that they are both the same languages. For example, if we write a paragraph that includes 6 Farsi, use 3 Dari and 3 Farsi.[/quote]

Rika Khana Jan,

Salam/Dorood,

I know where you are coming from. It does make sense. Those two terms have indeed been interchangeably used by the founders of our language, by our literary and spiritual masters. However, I do have some concerns. I believe that in order to strengthen our unity, we do require some uniformity of concepts, uniformity of symbols of those concepts, and uniformity of action. It will serve our purpose the most if there is no ambiguity in the minds of the Tajiks when they promote and present those symbols. Farsi is the biggest symbol of the concept that represents Khorasan. This very word unifies Tajiks within all different political boundaries. Therefore, I strongly believe that there should be no hesitation or inhibition in calling our language with its true literary and politically sound name Farsi. As I am typing these lines, a relevant thought is striking my mind which I will share with you right now:

To keep up with the spirit of the unity of Tajiks, and the required uniformity of concepts and action, will it not be very practical and in our national interest for us to strive to have a uniformity of the spelling of the words "Khorasan" and "Tajik" for purpose of scholarship and research? These words are commonly spelled differently. To non-Tajiks, we will certainly look like one coherent group if we have consistent and unified words to describe us. To Tajiks themselves, it will mentally boost up a sense of cohesion and oneness.

Please do share your thoughts on this.

Wsalam/Pedrood.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users