Tajiks Worldwide Community: Most intelligent nation on earth - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Most intelligent nation on earth Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 March 2008 - 12:54 PM

A new study from GB proved that the most intelligent people are the Germans beside the Dutches, followed by Polans, Swedans and Italians. It is thought the reason for their intelligence is the consuming of meat. The last places are filled by Turks and Serbians.

http://www.spiegel.d...,408084,00.html

#2 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 March 2008 - 01:29 PM

I dont think there exist somethin like ''most intelligent nation'' in the sense that every individual from that society is smarter then others....
Ofcourse...some nations have a higher average IQ...then other nations.

I think certainly the Germans, Jews, Japanese and also the Persians.

Hegel, considers Persians to be "The first historic people" and states: "In Persia first arises that light which shines itself and illuminates what is around...The principle of development begins with the history of Persia; this constitutes therefore the beginning of history".
Georg Hegel in The philosophy of history, (trans.) J. Sibree, Buffalo, 1991, p.173 s therefore the beginning of history".

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

The test was only made for europeans (including Turks) not for every nation along the globe. Sure, Persian History is declared as ''world history'' and last year even the vatican did its first step to call the year 2007 as the ''Year of Rumi''.

#4 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:09 PM

1. Chinese/Indians
2. Japanese
3. Russians
4. Iranians/Persians!!!

Turks are extremely intelligent and Serbians as well!! British people are the dumbest on earth and please now on can convince me that Dutches are on of the most intelligent people on earth, what a joke!!!!

#5 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:00 PM

The way I look to it:

1. Chinese/Indians
2. Japanese
3. Russians
4. Iranians/Persians!!!

Turks are extremely intelligent and Serbians as well!! British people are the dumbest on earth and please no one can convince me that Dutches are one of the most intelligent people on earth, what a joke!

And yes, jewish people are absolutely intelligent, when I am talking about jews I don't mean zionists!

#6 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:24 AM

I saw some IQ tests even for countries such as Afghanistan and Iran, and Iran ranked very low, so either Iranians are among the dumbest people on earth or the data is flawed. I vote for the latter. For example, Afghanistan data was extrapolated based on neighbors IQ because no data was available for AFG proper

#7 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:51 AM

As far as I know people from Aryanna (Afghans:P), they are not stupid but there are no basic needs for them such as education. If there is education than many parents can't afford it. Aryans have a very long history in case of science, literature, maths etc. Unfortuantly Aryanna has a puppit in charge who is not even able to control himself, but the US and it's airlies clearly wanted to bring an idiot in charge so he would do everything to realise their desires in Aryanna. I don't think Iranians are that dumb, maybe they were not that high educated in the past, but now 90% of the youth in Iran is able to read and write. Iranians have not only a high position in their own country but also in foreign countries!

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:46 AM

[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13680]As far as I know people from Aryanna (Afghans:P), they are not stupid but there are no basic needs for them such as education. If there is education than many parents can't afford it. Aryans have a very long history in case of science, literature, maths etc. Unfortuantly Aryanna has a puppit in charge who is not even able to control himself, but the US and it's airlies clearly wanted to bring an idiot in charge so he would do everything to realise their desires in Aryanna. I don't think Iranians are that dumb, maybe they were not that high educated in the past, but now 90% of the youth in Iran is able to read and write. Iranians have not only a high position in their own country but also in foreign countries![/QUOTE]

Well, We should be talking about the achievement of a group of people. I dont think education will have any role in this case.

#9 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 03:58 PM

Germans are smart, friendly and very hard working people, I have very much respect for the German nation and esspecially for nazi-Germany!

Ein volk
Ein Reich
und der wichtichte von allem: EIN FUHRER!!

Lang lebe der Arische Rasse, wir sind immer der beste!

#10 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 07:44 PM

[quote=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13743]Germans are smart, friendly and very hard working people, I have very much respect for the German nation and esspecially for nazi-Germany!

Ein volk
Ein Reich
und der wichtichte von allem: EIN FUHRER!!

Lang lebe der Arische Rasse, wir sind immer der beste![/quote]

Sieg heil! :D

#11 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:50 AM

Parsistani the gene man :D
[QUOTE=Parsistani;7563]A new study from GB proved that the most intelligent people are the Germans beside the Dutches, followed by Polans, Swedans and Italians. It is thought the reason for their intelligence is the consuming of meat. The last places are filled by Turks and Serbians.

http://www.spiegel.d...,408084,00.html[/QUOTE]

#12 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:34 AM

[quote=NightWish;13751]Sieg heil! :D [/quote]
Hahaha....ik vermoord jou echt! Je blijft altijd mijn schatje!

#13 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:44 AM

Jah, Heil Hitler und Deustschland uber alles ;)
But where does this get us, since we are not Deutsch ?
[QUOTE=Rostam;13772]Hahaha....ik vermoord jou echt! Je blijft altijd mijn schatje![/QUOTE]

#14 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:22 PM

[quote=Nader Shah;13775]Jah, Heil Hitler und Deustschland uber alles ;)
But where does this get us, since we are not Deutsch ?[/quote]

That is not german but Dutch..(hollandi), He revealed his great love for me by saying that he will kill me. :cool:

#15 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:03 AM

I think we should also open a thread about "intelligent individuals" as because there are quite many of Persians among them for whom we can be proud of. What do you think? :)

Pors.

#16 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:59 AM

[QUOTE=PORS;13898]I think we should also open a thread about "intelligent individuals" as because there are quite many of Persians among them for whom we can be proud of. What do you think? :)

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Dorood,

Looks a great idea to me :D

#17 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:30 AM

Rostam and Nightwish are in love ?
[QUOTE=NightWish;13867]That is not german but Dutch..(hollandi), He revealed his great love for me by saying that he will kill me. :cool: [/QUOTE]

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:33 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;13909]Rostam and Nightwish are in love ?[/QUOTE]

Yes Nadir Shah, We in AFghanistan have a different type of love. WE EXPRESS IT BY KILLING EACH OTHER!!

#19 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:21 PM

[quote=Unity;13911]Yes Nadir Shah, We in AFghanistan have a different type of love. WE EXPRESS IT BY KILLING EACH OTHER!![/quote]

Hahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahha

#20 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:22 PM

And Nader Shah, this is the common answer to the "Tajik Love" that Unity was talking about. :)

Pors.

[quote=NightWish;13953]Hahahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahha[/quote]

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users