Tajiks Worldwide Community: Shadbashhaye Nowroozi - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Shadbashhaye Nowroozi Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:03 AM

Doostan-e Gerami,

Pishapish Sal-e 1387 Hejri-e Khorshidi ro be shoma va khanevadeye azizetan
tabrik migooyam. Omidvaram ke sali sarshar az shademani, tandorosti va
piroozi bashad.

Man etehad-e tamamiye parsizabanan, hamintor azadi, vaze zendegi-ye behtar, az beyn bordane bisavadi, khateme be koshtare mardome bi gonah va jang, eqtesad-e khoob ro baraye keshvarhaye ma va mardome azizeman arezoo daram.

Also if anyone from following countries have found this forum, I would like to say Happy Novruz to all of you and your loved ones.

Albania
Azerbaijan
Turkmenistan
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Uzbekistan
Iraq
Afghanistan
Tajikistan
Iran
Kurds of Turkey, Armenia & Syria.
Zoroastrians(Parsees & Iranis) of India & Pakistan.
Baloch and Pathans of Pakistan.
and all expats of the countries aforsaid.

Novruz Farkhondeh bad.

Oh fellow forum members please post all your nowrooz greetings in this thread. Thank you.

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:06 AM

:o [quote=rooyintan;7705] Kurds of Turkey, Armenia & Syria.
[/quote]

Kurds of Turkey have always distinguished themselves from the Turks by celebrating Nawrooz.

#3 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:08 AM

Har rozitan Nawroz; Nawrozitan Farkhonda bad.

#4 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:06 PM

Dostane Arjmand, Nowruzatan shadbada! Hameshe tandorost o perooz bemaned.

#5 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:12 PM

Kohantarin jashne bashari va daqiqtarin sale nowe jahan, piruziye rowshanai bar tariki va e'tedale bahari - Nowruze Jamshidi be yekayeke shoma vo peyvandanetan farxonde vo xojaste bad. Kamgar bashid.

#6 User is offline   Nastoh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 March 2008 - 03:02 PM

?? ??? ??? ??? ??
??? ?? ??? ??? ??

#7 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:04 PM

Nawroz Tabrik,

Lets hope of a more active and solidierly year! :)

#8 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:15 PM

Navruz shudu lolai khushrang baromad,
Bulbul ba tamoshoi dafu chang baromad.
Murghoni havo jumla bikardand parvoz,
Murghi dili man az qafasi tang baromad.

Navruz muborak. Khush boshed!!!! :) :)

#9 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:34 AM

10 countries to establish Nowruz Museum:

http://tajikistanweb...308_nowruz.html

#11 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:16 AM

We should forbid all anti-tajik/persian countries to celebrate OUR nawroz!
For example Afghanistan and Uzbekistan! :mad:

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 March 2008 - 09:10 AM

[quote=Rostam;7734]We should forbid all anti-tajik/persian countries to celebrate OUR nawroz!
For example Afghanistan and Uzbekistan! :mad: [/quote]

Dear Rostam,

You should be happy that you have got such a great day like nawrooz that the other people celebrate it. other people try to promote their language and cluture and spread it to the outsiders, if we say they must not celebrate nawrooz because it is not theirs, i think it will not be a good idea. besides that, nawrooz is not an financial or economical advantage if someone adopt or abandon it, if they simply abdondan it what do you think they will lose?Nothing!!

look at the british, they never say that their enemy must be banned from speaking/learnign english, instead they are happy that their language is universal, no matter who speaks it.

and the last thing, who are we to ban and tell people what to do and what not?

#13 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:00 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;7736]Dear Rostam,

You should be happy that you have got such a great day like nawrooz that the other people celebrate it. other people try to promote their language and cluture and spread it to the outsiders, if we say they must not celebrate nawrooz because it is not theirs, i think it will not be a good idea. besides that, nawrooz is not an financial or economical advantage if someone adopt or abandon it, if they simply abdondan it what do you think they will lose?Nothing!!

look at the british, they never say that their enemy must be banned from speaking/learnign english, instead they are happy that their language is universal, no matter who speaks it.

and the last thing, who are we to ban and tell people what to do and what not?[/quote]

Rika Khana,

I totally agree with everything you said.

Rostam, be happy that others are celebrating Nowrooz and being proud of their Persian roots. Tommorrow we hope they will speak Persian fluently too.
Baleh arezooye mast ke Uzbekan mesle bol bol Parsi sohbat konand :-)

#14 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:27 AM

Today they celebrate nawroz and speak our language....with a aim.
The aim is that...Tajiks/Persians....must think...they are same as us and loyal to us! as they say ''we are all afghans''

But tomorrow they will burn libraries of Herat, Balkh and Kabul. :mad:

Thats the way it works....silly Rika Khana and Royinton joon. :rolleyes:

on the other hand ofcourse its good they celebrate and promote our languages, tradition etc.
But they damage it more...then promoting it! :mad: .....hypocrites!

#15 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:37 AM

[quote=Rostam;7739]Today they celebrate nawroz and speak our language....with a aim.
The aim is that...Tajiks/Persians....must think...they are same as us and loyal to us! as they say ''we are all afghans''

But tomorrow they will burn libraries of Herat, Balkh and Kabul. :mad:

Thats the way it works....silly Rika Khana and Royinton joon. :rolleyes:

on the other hand ofcourse its good they celebrate and promote our languages, tradition etc.
But they damage it more...then promoting it! :mad: .....hypocrites![/quote]

rostam jan

Even if that is the case, then we should blame ourselves for incompotency and lack of vision, not them. i again give the example: everyone speaks english , although they dont like english but still they cant harm it. why is that? because the british are not impotant like us. and they are good enough to defend their language,culture and pride. now, instead of moaning about the others, lets try to put ourselves straight and make ourselves strong to denfend ourselves. why should we be that soulless body that they brun the libraries and we are not capable of doing nothing or dont want to do nothing?

let me give you another example: if karim khuram punishes the journalist in Balkh, then you can understand it, i know some tajiks on personal level that they defend khuram and claim that he is right to ban iranian agents. to be honest with you i see a drak future for ourselves, not because of pushtoons, but because of anarchy in our own camp.

#16 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:41 AM

Rika Khana....you are right and I agree with you! :)
But unfortunatly...I am part of a very coward and ignorant sleeping....majority!
The slogan ''we are all afghans'' is ...the most dangerous virus for Tajiks of Afghanistan!
And guess what? I even hear sometimes...Tajiks themself...repeat this slogan! :eek:

let me give you another example: if karim khuram punishes the journalist in Balkh, then you can understand it, i know some tajiks on personal level that they defend khuram and claim that he is right to ban iranian agents. to be honest with you i see a drak future for ourselves, not because of pushtoons, but because of anarchy in our own camp.

DONT TELL ME THIS! I FEEL LIKE COMMITING SUICIDE RIGHT NOW!

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:46 AM

[quote=Rostam;7741]Rika Khana....you are right and I agree with you! :)
But unfortunatly...I am part of a very coward and ignorant sleeping....majority!
The slogan ''we are all afghans'' is ...the most dangerous virus for Tajiks of Afghanistan!
And guess what? I even hear sometimes...Tajiks themself...repeat this slogan! :eek: [/quote]

rostam jan,

You will see from alot of people that they say they are from Afghanistan because for now that is the way, if i talk about myself then i am not an exception(although now i am avoiding the term afghan), because this is how it is, and at least for now!! if we talk technically and in legal terms this is the case, that is a different matter how this country was renamed and all the conspiracy in the past. above all these issues, in afghanistan everyone is knows by his/her ethnicicy and the pushtoons are always regarded as Awghans.

#18 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:50 AM

Rika jaan...Me myself...will never do that....say to anyone...I am afghan or afghanistan
But I can understand...others may do that....say that to foreigners for several reasons!

BUT....I was talking about....Tajiks amongst themself and others from Afghanistan!
Even then.....they say ''We are all afghans'' !
And shouting ''we are all afghans'' is something else....then say to someone: ''I am afghan''!

#19 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:27 PM

[quote=Rostam;7744]Rika jaan...Me myself...will never do that....say to anyone...I am afghan or afghanistan
But I can understand...others may do that....say that to foreigners for several reasons!

BUT....I was talking about....Tajiks amongst themself and others from Afghanistan!
Even then.....they say ''We are all afghans'' !
And shouting ''we are all afghans'' is something else....then say to someone: ''I am afghan''![/quote]

rostam jan

As i said, i am myself avoiding the term afghan, although i used it in the past. but the name of the country is still afghanistan technically, i dont think a wise person will dispute that afghan and pushtoon is synoname to each other.

#20 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;7745]rostam jan

As i said, i am myself avoiding the term afghan, although i used it in the past. but the name of the country is still afghanistan technically, i dont think a wise person will dispute that afghan and pushtoon is synoname to each other.[/quote]
Yes Rika jaan,

In the past and still I have some problems with Afghans anyhow...but even with Tajiks....some accuse ME of high treason :( :rolleyes: ....
Thats sooo really funny.....they say I am ''wannabee Irani'' ...and traitor:rolleyes:
They are sooooo ignorant.......

Imagine Rika jaan.....how many refuges from Afghanistan are Tajiks? at least 50% or even if its 20%....they all are known/considerd as Afghans!
Imagine...what will happan if we ALL...say we are Tajik/Persian...just like I do...
That would be sooo beautifull.....in that case...there will come unity amongst us.....and we even will get back our PROUD and HISTORY!
Just like Kurds......there is no physical Kurdistan....but yet Kurdistan and Kurds does exist! Because they are aware and patriotic peopel....(while they dont have 1/10 history and pride...of what we Tajiks/Persians have).

:(

Does a Kurd from Turkey or Irak...say he/she...is Turk or Arab??? I have never seen one!
Why are Tajiks/Persians sooo ignorant? Why they surrender....and dont defend their namous, history, ground and honour!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users