Tajiks Worldwide Community: Islam in Tajikistan - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Islam in Tajikistan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 March 2008 - 07:06 PM

IS THIS PREACHER FROM TAJIKISTAN OR IMPORTED FROM AFGHANISTAN ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UYN9_I7BVfs[/ame]

#2 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 March 2008 - 02:07 AM

He is a Tajik preacher in Dushanbe called "Mowlavi Kefayatollah".

#3 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:10 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;7866]IS THIS PREACHER FROM TAJIKISTAN OR IMPORTED FROM AFGHANISTAN ?

[ame]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UYN9_I7BVfs[/ame][/QUOTE]

Helo Friend! I know this mulla. I once paid a visit to the mosque where he was imam. He was somewhat extreme. He blamed some poets and artists in kufr and didnot allow them enter mosque for praying claiming that they would pollute the house of God. He was supported by high officials and thus he was encouraged to say what he wanted. He had many brainwashed followers who imitated him in everything. One of them was my friend. He allways preached me to change my persian name- Faridun into arabic by quoting Mavlavi's words which said that the muslims with the non muslim (nonarabic) names cannot enter paradise. My only responce was a laugh at the stupidity of his words. I used to argue with him but unfortunately the charisma of Mavlavi was very higher for him than my words. After all Mavlavi's main supporter- the governor of one of the regions of Tajikistan lost his post and Mavlavi was deprived of the help. The victims of his severe fatwaas made best of this and applied to the lawenforcement bodies. Thus Hazrat Mavlavi in one of the cool morning was deported to Afganistan with all of his luggages and family. Now his devoted followers long to see the day of his return to the mosque.
His past supporter now in a bad health. The mosque is being reconstructed. Surely it is one of the most expencive and beautiful mosque in Tajikistan,. While many people around the mosque have no money to build even the toilet , a plenty of money are spent for decoration of the House of Pride and Hypocrasy with marble which will possibly amaze the "pious" heart of Mavlavi on the day of his return in future.

#4 User is offline   saypidin Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:08 PM

sayid abdullah niri is died?

Members can provide information on his right ?

#5 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:24 AM

Here you go, Saypidin,

"The leader of Tajikistan's Islamic Renaissance Party (IRP), Said Abdullo Nuri, was buried today in the capital, Dushanbe. Nuri died on August 9 after a long bout with cancer. Nuri led the United Tajik Opposition during the 1992-97 Tajik Civil War and then headed the National Reconciliation Commission that helped guide the country to peace."

Source: http://www.rferl.net...4ef42013ba.html

Peeroz bemaned,

Pors.

#6 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:36 AM

Dorood Faridune gerami,

So what happened with the idea to change your nick here, in Tajikam.com, into Faridun? Admin can do that easily. I thought you were serious about that :)

Cheers bro,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Hassani Sabboh;8209]He allways preached me to change my persian name- Faridun into arabic by quoting Mavlavi's words which said that the muslims with the non muslim (nonarabic) names cannot enter paradise. My only responce was a laugh at the stupidity of his words. [/QUOTE]

#7 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:49 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;8738]Dorood Faridune gerami,

So what happened with the idea to change your nick here, in Tajikam.com, into Faridun? Admin can do that easily. I thought you were serious about that :)

Cheers bro,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Hello Brother! Nice to meet you! Where have you been? :)I havent seen you for a long time. :)
Yes, I was serious about that. Thanks for reminding. But How should I change my nick? How can I apply to admin? If you dont mind, please recommend me how to do it.

Cheers Brother!

#8 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:38 PM

Dorood baradare gerami, Faridun:

Besyar seepas, keh shoma taa kunoon khahesh o andesha e degargon (behtar o pormazmontar) sakhtane name khod hasted. Az payame shoma va goftare shoma khele khoshnood gashtam.

Nakhost, bayad ba yake az rahbarha (admin - Gul Agha, RK, Superior, Admin) ba darkhasti khod ki shoma khaheshe digar sakhtane name khod hasted, nama firistad. Metavaned, har an name keh khoshatan amad, digar kard. In doshvare nakhahad shod. Pas ba namadane elektraneye shoma (email) nama e az rahbar ba payame digar shodane name shoma dar Tajikam.com, beyamad. Az an pas, shoma mitavaned ba an name digar kardae khod, varid beshaved.

Az porseshe shoma, khele sarbaland hastam. Man khobam, kame karhae digare dashtam keh natavanistam bisyar dar Tajikam.com pashokhvarzi bikonam. Omed daram, shoma niz inja beshtar o fa'altar ishtirak khahed kard.

Tandorost o khana abaad bemaned,

Pors.

#9 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:55 AM

[QUOTE=PORS;8793]Dorood baradare gerami, Faridun:

Besyar seepas, keh shoma taa kunoon khahesh o andesha e degargon (behtar o pormazmontar) sakhtane name khod hasted. Az payame shoma va goftare shoma khele khoshnood gashtam.

Nakhost, bayad ba yake az rahbarha (admin - Gul Agha, RK, Superior, Admin) ba darkhasti khod ki shoma khaheshe digar sakhtane name khod hasted, nama firistad. Metavaned, har an name keh khoshatan amad, digar kard. In doshvare nakhahad shod. Pas ba namadane elektraneye shoma (email) nama e az rahbar ba payame digar shodane name shoma dar Tajikam.com, beyamad. Az an pas, shoma mitavaned ba an name digar kardae khod, varid beshaved.

Az porseshe shoma, khele sarbaland hastam. Man khobam, kame karhae digare dashtam keh natavanistam bisyar dar Tajikam.com pashokhvarzi bikonam. Omed daram, shoma niz inja beshtar o fa'altar ishtirak khahed kard.

Tandorost o khana abaad bemaned,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Thank You, my Brother, for your sweet and good words. I am grateful for your advise and help in changing my nick. Since now I am Faridun in this forum. :) A real tajiki name:). Better than arabic one. Good buy my nick- Hassani Sabboh:)
I hope you will often take part here .

Sarbaland boshed!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users