Tajiks Worldwide Community: The Axed Persian Identity - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Axed Persian Identity Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 March 2008 - 08:22 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;7956]It has been my personal experience that people asked me where i learned farsi. but anyways i am glad that now some people know the truth.[/quote]

Rika Khana jan,

Back then in the 1980s Iran, primary school education, I remember grade 4 Geography was very advanced compare to other countries. We learnt about all Iran's neighbours at the time Afghanistan,USSR,Iraq,Turkey and Pakistan. Like I learnt that in USSR Russians are Slavs, Tajiks speak Persian, Uzbekistan SSR, Azerbaijan SSR, Turkmen SSR, Tajikistan SSR, Azerbaijan SSR, Armenia SSR, Georgia SSR used to be part of Persia. With regards to Afghanistan, we learnt that Afghanistan is a bilingual country with languages Farsi Dari and Pashtu.
I don't know about the level/content of education nowdays or back in 1990s Iran. But all those Iranians not knowing that Afghanistan is a persian speaking country either did not paid any attention at school or were not good students. Maybe I was a good student and since grade 4 all those stuff from my geography lessons stayed in my head.

I had same experience with Tehrani people who thought I'm from Afghanistan!! because of my slight Meshedi accent. Some Tehrani people when want to make fun of Meshedi and other Khorasani people call us Afghan to humilate us!

Education in many countries is much worse than Iran... like in Australia, Vietnam, East Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and some western european countries,their people think that Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan are arabic speaking countries!!! how ridiculous is that!!!

Also their media filled up their heads with garbage like people from these regions used to tell me oh Iran lost the war to Iraq!!!

#22 User is offline   Neo Bactra Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:13 AM

[quote=rooyintan;7974]Rika Khana jan,

Back then in the 1980s Iran, primary school education, I remember grade 4 Geography was very advanced compare to other countries. We learnt about all Iran's neighbours at the time Afghanistan,USSR,Iraq,Turkey and Pakistan. Like I learnt that in USSR Russians are Slavs, Tajiks speak Persian, Uzbekistan SSR, Azerbaijan SSR, Turkmen SSR, Tajikistan SSR, Azerbaijan SSR, Armenia SSR, Georgia SSR used to be part of Persia. With regards to Afghanistan, we learnt that Afghanistan is a bilingual country with languages Farsi Dari and Pashtu.
I don't know about the level/content of education nowdays or back in 1990s Iran. But all those Iranians not knowing that Afghanistan is a persian speaking country either did not paid any attention at school or were not good students. Maybe I was a good student and since grade 4 all those stuff from my geography lessons stayed in my head.

I had same experience with Tehrani people who thought I'm from Afghanistan!! because of my slight Meshedi accent. Some Tehrani people when want to make fun of Meshedi and other Khorasani people call us Afghan to humilate us!

Education in many countries is much worse than Iran... like in Australia, Vietnam, East Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and some western european countries,their people think that Pakistan, Iran and Afghanistan are arabic speaking countries!!! how ridiculous is that!!!

Also their media filled up their heads with garbage like people from these regions used to tell me oh Iran lost the war to Iraq!!![/quote]

No doubt that you are still a great student. I personally feel privileged to have you among us. Please continue to bless us with your knowledge and experiences, brother Rooyintan. Mofaq Baashid Hamisha.

#23 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:18 AM

I'm not even sure if it is a woman. Anyway, I remeber having a couple of words with him/her on Irandefence. Her/his logic was ostensibly defeated straight away and broken into tatters and even in her/his article we can see how feeble it is. I just want to find out who that person is and ask him/her why it should be so painful to see us united.

[quote=Nader Shah;7968]No explanation is necessary !
Her name says it all:
Arabzadah...
(the extra 'b' was meant to confuse you :P )

A number of flaws in her 'logic":
1) using more Persian vs. Arabic words ... is bad !
2) secular = Western, islamic = Asian (Omar Khayyam was western ?)
3) getting Visas from the US as islamic thugs = secular is bad
4) one trader says money goes to Afghans = proof that all Iranians are racist

She is a good apologist for feeble Arab and Pashtoon minds ... but she is playing on emotions of people to push her anti-Persian agenda.[/quote]

#24 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:11 PM

[quote=Neo Bactra;7976]No doubt that you are still a great student. I personally feel privileged to have you among us. Please continue to bless us with your knowledge and experiences, brother Rooyintan. Mofaq Baashid Hamisha.[/quote]

Brother Neo Bactra,

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, as Biruni said "Ze gahvareh ta goor danesh bejoui". I also listen to Biruni, one of the great sons of Khorasan. I will try to learn new things each day. Thank you to everyone on this forum as I also learn from fellow members. God bless all of you.

Zendeh bashid Parsizabanan.

#25 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:38 AM

The third and final part of The Axed Persian Identity:

Pashtunisation, a Stalinist method

As mentioned earlier, Pashtunisation in Afghanistan is a mirror image of Uzbekisation in vast areas of Central Asia with a mere difference in subjects involved in the two processes. Uzbekisation accompanied by a strong element of Russification had been designed to weaken the Persian language of Central Asia and alienate it from other Persian-speakers on the other side of the border. Whereas Pashtunisation is led by speakers of another less developed eastern Iranian language (Pashto) at the expense of other languages spoken in Afghanistan, primarily Persian that has remained as the lingua franca of the country, spoken and understood in all but the remotest settlements.

More:
http://tajikistanweb...0308_axed3.html

#26 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 March 2008 - 03:59 PM

[quote=Tehran;7937]that is also true,

the arab invadors lacked the sound "p" :Dand hence replaced the "p" in parsi with "f" and led to the incorrect term "farsi"

i remember watching Dubai tv back in iran over the summer and they called the "asian cup" --> "asian cus" :P [/quote]

Gilaki dialect is very close to Khurasani Parsi. In Iran there are many regions where the Persianspeaker are very close to Khurasani persian than those who lives in cities like Tehran. Southern of Tehran the people speak actually the same accent as Tajiks do in Afghanistan and entire Khurasanzameen but in Tabriz or in Fars we have again another dialect, sometimes heavey to understand for Khurasanians. But what is close is Shirazi Parsi and Herati Parsi, Tehran Parsi Badakhshani Parsi, Esphahani and Kabuli ...and so on. In Afgh. Kabuli dialect(accent is much wide spreaden while in Iran Tehrani dialect is more in common,

#27 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:04 PM

[quote=PORS;7938]Dorood Tehran jane gerami:

Thanks for comment and funny experience. :) But do they understand each other, and/or programs when they replace letters, i.e asian cup with asian... :) ? That's very interesting. I also noticed from a program when narrator said "short bath" instead of "short path". That took me almost an hour to figure out what he was talking about. That was hilarious. So, I wonder, do other arabs understand each other when they replace letters and say "bath" instead of "path"; "bar" from "par"? I guess, they also can't say "Pedrood" and instead say "Bedrood" or is the authentic words itself "bedrood"? Does anyone know?

Pedrood,

Pors.[/quote]

Yes i know about what you are talking. I have a comrade who is an Palestenian. He also cant say p instead he say b. For example he says ''ich muss bissen'' instead ''ich muss pissen'' which means i have to pee lol ...thats their toung. Some words that Indogrm. languages have they dont have them and so they cant speak them out.

#28 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:11 PM

[quote=Darius;7965]Does anybody know Nushin Arbabzadah? I wanna talk to her/him. S/he has to explain the following:
http://www.asiamedia...?parentid=89428[/quote]

she is a dirty mf Awghan who keep her/himself hided behind a Parsi name. She is only another Talibani pig that want to fool Tajiks by calling them Awghans and saying Awghans (PigToons) where fighting for Islam and against Russians. These dogs are no parable with Islam nor with the war against Russia. Someone should rewrite the entire article and change all informations in the correct senses. The stupid person only want to bring trouble between Persian-Speaking people. In fact, in Iran the term Awghan stands for Mongols and Djingis khans decandants and the wild Pukhtuns..so she do not know Tajiks are considered as Heros in Iran...a fool person, another dog another facist.

#29 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:17 PM

Has anybody heard about an assassination attempt against Rahnaward Zaryab?

#30 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:32 PM

[quote=Darius;8004]Has anybody heard about an assassination attempt against Rahnaward Zaryab?[/quote]

Jesus, no! totally new to me. god save mr. Zaryab, he is our pride, i think he is currently working in TOLO TV.

#31 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;8006]Jesus, no! totally new to me. god save mr. Zaryab, he is our pride, i think he is currently working in TOLO TV.[/quote]

Yes, he is still working for Tolo. But I heard it today from a friend in Kabul that a guy wrapped in a blanket was looking for him around his house. People took his blanket off and saw a rifle underneath. He ran away.

I'm sure Khurram and his supporters are biting their nails and would love to strike terror among Persians of Afghanistan, especially the Tajik brains.

#32 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 March 2008 - 05:33 PM

[quote=Darius;8009]Yes, he is still working for Tolo. But I heard it today from a friend in Kabul that a guy wrapped in a blanket was looking for him around his house. People took his blanket off and saw a rifle underneath. He ran away.

I'm sure Khurram and his supporters are biting their nails and would love to strike terror among Persians of Afghanistan, especially the Tajik brains.[/quote]

Well, Rahnaward Zariab is not an ordinary person, but highly respected and well known figure in afghanistan for the acadamic work he has done, i am specially proud of him as we have got the same birth place(Rika Khana Area of Kabul). I pray for him and his valuable life to be safe and sound from the evil around him. We didnt hear much from him, because the news coverage about the khuram issue wasnt that good, it is said that he defended our pride with even more force than the other personalities like Ustad Bakhtari and Dr. Akram Osman. He confronted Fascists like Khuram, Habibullah Rafe and others in televised debate.
Gul Agha might have more information as he has got some sort of contact with the TOLO TV.

#33 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:41 PM

This is what they did in the last two centuries and they try to keep it still on. They want to kill every educated Tajik so they unroot us, take us our identity, our language. I say, lets take the sword and cut every Dombdars tail off!!!Everyone of them!!!

#34 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:55 PM

[quote=Parsistani;8033]This is what they did in the last two centuries and they try to keep it still on. They want to kill every educated Tajik so they unroot us, take us our identity, our language. I say, lets take the sword and cut every Dombdars tail off!!!Everyone of them!!![/quote]

Dear Parsistani,

Before taking our sword and do anything else, i am trying to find that in this era of interent and other media improvements, we still couldnt/cant get the news about Rahnaward Zaryab(if it is true). the people cant get mobilized by doing some demonstrations against the Adolf Khuram and others, there was no any movements against him(just peaceful) in Herat and there was very little reaction among the masses in kabul. this adolf khuram was supposed to be summoned by the parliament the second time which never happened. how can you take the sword when no one is ready to rasise his/her voice in just peaceful manner let alone the bloodshed and killing. we have got the so called leaders like qanoni, fahim, abdullah, ustad rabani wa ghaira, by having these stupid guys what can we achieve? and if it wasnt for mohaqiq, we wouldnt have seen this hitler in parliament at all.look at the pushtoons, their leaders, no matter how bad they are, they still care about their pushtonism, when they came to power or off power they definately do something positive about their people.

#35 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:19 PM

Do you think only Khugzai is involved in it? Nope! All Awghan politicians with their mio. of supporters who only want to enjoy to see how Non-Awghans get hurt. It is our time to share our movement also in Afghanistan with our brothers and Persian-Speaking fellows, including Hazaras to build an equivalent base to them. You guys talk always only about thei r leaders but whats about their mio. of supporters? Did you forget the dogzais and pigzais of Talibankhels? Or Sayaf and his homosexual donkies with his brother-in-laws in Pakistan and Arabia? Never forget such facts!

#36 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 March 2008 - 08:51 PM

[quote=Parsistani;8037]Do you think only Khugzai is involved in it? Nope! All Awghan politicians with their mio. of supporters who only want to enjoy to see how Non-Awghans get hurt. It is our time to share our movement also in Afghanistan with our brothers and Persian-Speaking fellows, including Hazaras to build an equivalent base to them. You guys talk always only about thei r leaders but whats about their mio. of supporters? Did you forget the dogzais and pigzais of Talibankhels? Or Sayaf and his homosexual donkies with his brother-in-laws in Pakistan and Arabia? Never forget such facts![/quote]

Dear Parsistani,

Before i say anything else i, as your brother ask you something and hope you dont mind: Please drop the type of language you use, because it is not good for us and not give us anything back. it will only make us look panicked and clueless. we need to slove our problems in a sensible and practicle way rather than just slogan and foul language on the internet that can get nothing.

I am not saying that the gang of Karzai is on their own, alot of other people are involved including their masses. But who gave the masses this idea and mobilization? it is surely their leadership!! if Adolf Khuram didnt act like what he did, the masses would never have reacted positively to what he thinks/did. thats why i say leadership is important to take the lead and the others follow. we dont need the stupid lead, but a wise and strong one with deep vision for our future , otherwise we'll again be going to Turkistan instead of Maaka. we at the moment need to walk in the right direction instead of anything else.

It is very very important to have good relationship and true aliance with our Hazara and Uzbek brothers. It is good for us and good for them, if we walk all in different dirrections, we all can be beaten so easily, so our success is our unity!! how can achieve it? you guys give ur suggestions regarding this. I again say that i salute Mohaqiq for his stance against Afghani Hitler.

#37 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 April 2008 - 11:41 PM

Radio Zamaneh is publishing the Persian version of The Axed Persian Identity.

Part 1 is here:

http://radiozamaaneh...4/post_126.html

#38 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:21 AM

Pashtunisation (in Persian):
http://radiozamaaneh...4/post_128.html

#39 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 05:47 PM

Reading about this Nushin Arabzadeh :

Nushin Arbabzadah was brought up in Kabul during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. She has graduate degrees in German and Spanish literature and linguistics from the University of Hamburg and in Middle Eastern Studies from Cambridge University, where she was a William H. Gates scholar. Nushin's first book, From Outside In: Refugees and British Society, was published in London by Arcadia in April 2007. She has also edited an anthology of contemporary journalistic writing from Muslim majority countries called No Ordinary Life: Being Young in the Worlds of Islam(London: British Council, 2005). Before coming to UCLA, Nushin worked for the BBC, where she specialised on social and political issues in contemporary Afghanistan.

I am totally surprised that a Cambridge graduate writes in such poor manner with such lack of depth and poor analysis.

She seems to think that this Khurasan idea is somehow a poor appeal to appear Iranian -> modern - or to affirm ties with the Akhonds of Iran ! But then again it may be just a way for her to paint this idea in a manner that attempts to discredit it.

She honestly gives Cambridge a bad name - then again she seems proud of her Afghan identity which is based on the quote of a British author - "the only Asians without an inferiority complex" which was comparing the servile Indians to the tribals.

She confirms her lack of any real knowledge of that land and its history and clings to the British created Afghan identity.

It also highlights the simple fact that we need more of our own to gain access to academic positions so that we can publish in journals and academic newspapers.

#40 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 April 2008 - 05:55 PM

With every Pro-Persian step we do Pashtun black hearts burn and it hurts them alot. Let them barking. Even if this woman is an uneduacated/blind/indoctrinated Tajik, she cant be a danger for us nor for our brothers.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users