Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tailed Kuchi Bastards want to die unhumanily - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tailed Kuchi Bastards want to die unhumanily Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:22 AM

Boycott leads MPs to recite poetry in front of empty Parliament

MEMBERS of Parliament resorted to reciting poetry during todays session because of a boycott triggered by the growing land dispute between Hazaras and Kuchis.

More than 50 MPs spent today (Saturday) wandering aimlessly through Parliaments corridors after boycotting the Lower Houses session in anger at comments made by a Kuchi MP last week.

On April 7, one of the Kuchi MPs said that all Afghanistans different ethnicities were immigrants and that Kuchis alone were the true owners of the countrys land.

Todays boycott was held in protest at the MP's comments, a move that led to a session bordering on the surreal as MPs tried to fill the time by reciting poetry.

Kabul MP Mohammad Mohqeq said: We are not happy with the Kuchi MPs declaration that all Afghans are immigrants except for Kuchis, so we boycotted the session.

At the end of last month, thousands of Hazaras demonstrated in Kabul, accusing the nomadic Kuchis of using weapons to grab territory in the Hazara heartland of Hazarajat.

The demonstrators demanded the government and international community protect their land and their lives from the Kuchis armed invasion.

Human rights workers are worried the land dispute in central Afghanistan could break out in ethnic violence.

Last year, Hazaras claimed that thousands of armed Kuchi descended on the Beshud district of Wardak, killed 11 people and burned down villagers homes, forcing thousands to flee the area. The claims were never substantiated.

The Kuchi say they are legally allowed to settle anywhere in Afghanistan because King Nader Khan issued a royal decree, whch they say allows them to use any land fit for pasture.

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:12 AM

I hope Hazaras and Tajiks together will kill(self-defense) these bastards in Hazarajat. The dirty PigToon government cant do anything about it.

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:38 AM

If the stupid tajik leaders are clever enough, it is a good time for them to make a true and long lasting alliance with the hazaras for our good and their good. but i dont see such an action from those so called leaders.

#4 User is offline   Farangis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 April 2008 - 12:22 PM

This is ridiculous. Talib's/Pashtoon are using the name Kuchi to do their work. Although the most of kuchi's are self pashtoons.

Despite of all the misery, our leaders are still asleep. I wonder when they will be aware to do something. The most of our leaders don't dare to speak aloud. If they do, the pashtoon government take their chairs. But if they keep quiescent. Our future will be ( is ) destroyed with their silence.

#5 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:17 AM

Who are Kuchis?

In Iran, 'Quch' means Ram(I mean the male species of sheep not the one attached to computer's motherboard:D ), the same word in Turkic languages is spelled Kuch.

In Iran, 'Kooch' means moving from one place to another. It's used to describe nomadic tribes movements from/to Winter or Summer Head Quarters.

Now can someone please explain what the meaning of this word is, is it from Ram or from nomadic movement? My guess would be tribal movement, which means Kuchis are nomadic Pashtoons who left their homelands of Qandahar,etc and moved elsewhere (ie. lands of Persian speakers), am I right?

#6 User is offline   Farangis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:07 AM

[quote=rooyintan;8242]Who are Kuchis?

In Iran, 'Quch' means Ram(I mean the male species of sheep not the one attached to computer's motherboard:D ), the same word in Turkic languages is spelled Kuch.

In Iran, 'Kooch' means moving from one place to another. It's used to describe nomadic tribes movements from/to Winter or Summer Head Quarters.

Now can someone please explain what the meaning of this word is, is it from Ram or from nomadic movement? My guess would be tribal movement, which means Kuchis are nomadic Pashtoons who left their homelands of Qandahar,etc and moved elsewhere (ie. lands of Persian speakers), am I right?[/quote]

Your absolutely right.

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:51 PM

[QUOTE=Farangis;8239]
Despite of all the misery, our leaders are still asleep. [/QUOTE]

Not leaders, so called leaders.

#8 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:20 PM

In Iran, I remember hearing the term "Kooch o Balooch". I think it refers to the Baluchis...
[QUOTE=rooyintan;8242]Who are Kuchis?

Now can someone please explain what the meaning of this word is, is it from Ram or from nomadic movement? My guess would be tribal movement, which means Kuchis are nomadic Pashtoons who left their homelands of Qandahar,etc and moved elsewhere (ie. lands of Persian speakers), am I right?[/QUOTE]

#9 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:06 PM

Kuchi->Kuchgar

#10 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:40 AM

If I am not mistaken then Tajiki Kuchi's exist as well? At least, that's what I saw on YouTube a very long time ago.
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#11 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:06 AM

View PostParsistani, on 18 April 2008 - 03:06 PM, said:

Kuchi->Kuchgar

there were semi-nomadic Tajiks in Badakhshan and they have settled in the villages since the war. These pastoralists were not trouble makers and we are only against those nomads who cause problems for others.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#12 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:52 AM

This is the letter of most wanted terrorist Mullah Omar(Famous pashtons/Talibans leader)reflects clearly the mentality of these uncivilized pashatins clearly.Posted Image
these savage people are very happy with their only 250 yaers history and now they are blaming us (HAZARA,UZBEK AND TAJIK)as migrants while we have 2000 to 3000 BC history attached to this land.
"Created,to create something special in reward"

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users