Tajiks Worldwide Community: Persian Speaking Union Created - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Persian Speaking Union Created Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 April 2008 - 10:47 PM

http://www.cacianaly...rg/?q=node/4832

PERSIAN-SPEAKING UNION CREATED BY AFGHANISTAN, IRAN, TAJKISTAN
By Sergey Medrea (04/02/2008 issue of the CACI Analyst)
On March 24-25, Dushanbe hosted a meeting where the foreign ministers of Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan made the necessary arrangements for the coming trilateral summit where the presidents will create the Economic Council of the Persian-Speaking Union. The project to amalgamate these countries sharing linguistic roots can be quite beneficial in the long term. Even now, with the venture at an early stage of development, it can provide signatories with geopolitical benefits.
Earlier in March, during the eleventh meeting of the Organization of the Islamic Conference in Singapore, Tajikistans President Emomali Rahmon gave a speech especially emphasizing the fact that Iran is becoming one of Tajikistans main strategic allies, and assured that Tajikistan will make all efforts so that Iran will be taken into the Shanghai Cooperation Organization as a full member. The presidents of Iran, Tajikistan and Afghanistan agreed there to create an Economic Council of the three.
During the recent meeting in Dushanbe, questions of economic cooperation received attention above all others. For one, the construction of two railway routes from Iran, via Afghanistan to Tajikistan was agreed on. The railway is planned to connect Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan, as well as Kyrgyzstan (Oloi) and China (Kashgar), as its final points. Moreover, the foreign ministers agreed to build energy transmission facilities from Irans borders, via Heart and Mazar-i-Sharif in Afghanistan, all the way to the Tajik border. Lastly, issues of education, healthcare, science and culture were also widely discussed; including the idea of launching a common Persian-language television satellite network, with its headquarters in Dushanbe.
However, some endeavors agreed on in the meeting are too impractical to be realized and could raise all kinds of disagreements. Specifically, this concerns the project of a common Persian-language television network. Although people in the three countries speak the same language, their values, interests, tastes and state policies vary. In secular Tajikistan, a lot of people will be dissatisfied and worried to see women in headscarves leading a program, whereas in religious Iran it is mandatory. The number of such instances instills public skepticism about the project. Nevertheless, most Tajik experts cherish the idea of improving relations with Iran and consider the Economic council a beneficial development.
Russian experts claim that the birth of the Persian-Speaking Union would not have been possible without the recent cold relations between Russia and Tajikistan. There are fewer Tajik-Russian top-level meetings between presidents, fewer economic cooperation ventures, and more importantly, unstated mutual dissatisfaction. For example, Russias support for the Uzbek position on the use of trans-boundary rivers is seen to be against Tajikistans interests. As Tajikistan is a small geopolitical actor, highly dependent on Russia given the large numbers of Tajik labor migrants in Russia, it cannot openly express its dissatisfaction. Instead, Dushanbe is gradually turning away from Russia and instead orienting itself toward strong allies in the region such as Iran. The cooperation with Iran promises not only the support of a strong state, but can help improve relations with Russia. Playing geopolitical games such as providing benefits to one strong country over another has achieved that in the past: in 2004, when Iran offered Tajikistan a quarter of a billion dollars to build hydroelectric stations and launch a number of smaller-scale projects, the Russian press was at first upset and dissatisfied. However, later that year, Russia initiated a series of projects in Tajikistan, promising to invest two billion dollars and thus re-established its dominance over Tajikistan.
For Tajikistan, membership in the Economic Council of the Persian- Speaking Union can improve relations with Russia and earn its benevolence; on the other hand, for both Iran and Afghanistan, joining the union can bring different benefits. Later this year, in Dushanbe, the yearly meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization will take place, and some experts already predict that it will coincide with the meeting of the Economic Council of the Persian-Speaking Union. Iran has already applied for full membership in the SCO, and close relations with Tajikistan via the Persian-Speaking Union helps its chances to be accepted. As for Afghanistan, a country that for many years remained politically isolated, membership in the Persian-Speaking Union is an important step away from international isolation.
Although it is too early to make any assessments on the success of the Economic Council of the Persian-Speaking Union, geopolitically, it seems to benefit all its members.

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 April 2008 - 06:45 AM

That is FANTASTIC, it will have alot of cultural, economical benefit for all of us. It will also greatly help us come toghether and establish strong bonds in the future. I wish there was Khatami instead of Ahmadi Nejad, i think he had much more constructive stance.

#3 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:49 AM

Yes, indeed. However, I read that khatami's camp - the reformists - criticized Ahmadinejad for focusing on Persian speakers, and mentioned that during Khatami the policy was not to focus help on any particular group (YES, I READ THIS). So, in this respect, Ahmadinejad may be better :D
[QUOTE=Rika Khana;8253]That is FANTASTIC, it will have alot of cultural, economical benefit for all of us. It will also greatly help us come toghether and establish strong bonds in the future. I wish there was Khatami instead of Ahmadi Nejad, i think he had much more constructive stance.[/QUOTE]

#4 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:23 AM

Thanks for the post. This is fantastic news, this("Persian Union") has been my dream . It's good to see that it finally got to a kick start.

Let's hope it will reach beyond just economic & cultural ties, what I mean is setup of Persian Olympiyad(sports), abolish visa agreements between 3 countries, setup a common currency, strong military ties, strong policying & cooperation against Crimes,etc.

#5 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:49 AM

It is terrific, but the creation of such a union has been proposed and undergoing its initial stages. It does not officially exist yet. Let's hope there won't be any tricks at the Pashtun end.

#6 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:40 AM

Exactly. How can an Afghan government which bans Persian be part of it ? Is Karzai not slowly putting Tajiks back into the box and replacing them with Pahstuns ?
[QUOTE=Darius;8266]It is terrific, but the creation of such a union has been proposed and undergoing its initial stages. It does not officially exist yet. Let's hope there won't be any tricks at the Pashtun end.[/QUOTE]

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:32 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8267]Exactly. How can an Afghan government which bans Persian be part of it ? Is Karzai not slowly putting Tajiks back into the box and replacing them with Pahstuns ?[/QUOTE]

Dear Nadir Shah,

it all depends on us. if we are committed and clever enough, no one can do anything.

#8 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:09 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8255]Yes, indeed. However, I read that khatami's camp - the reformists - criticized Ahmadinejad for focusing on Persian speakers, and mentioned that during Khatami the policy was not to focus help on any particular group (YES, I READ THIS). So, in this respect, Ahmadinejad may be better :D [/QUOTE]

Ha Ha Ha! I remember I had read stuff about when Ahmadinejad was told that Ahvazis are arabs, and he said oh are they arab? and another time I read something like he didn't know that Tajiks are persian speakers. I don't know if finding those sources will be easy now, as it must have been from year 2006 or 2007. Anyways what I'm trying to say is he doesn't have good geographical,ethnological knowledge of the region! Whatever he does is all his advisors' work.

#9 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:36 PM

[QUOTE=rooyintan;8272] and another time I read something like he didn't know that Tajiks are persian speakers. [/QUOTE]

Bloody hell, this is so stupid to hear it from a president of a country. it is like Gordon brown doesnt know if americans speak english or not.

#10 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:11 AM

We ought to be thinking of creating PERSIAN SPEAKING unions outside of IRAN AFGHANISTAN TAJIKISTAN, wherever we are - and create a PERSIAN SPEAKING MARKET through which economic ties of all Persian speakers grow stronger - and through it provide a platform for businesses within Persian Speaking countries to establish ties to outside countries.

The stronger a union or forum for PERSIAN speaking businesses grow - the more it will unite us Persian speakers and make us stronger in terms being able to lobby outside governments for changes of policy towards our PERSIAN speaking countries.

When there is a strong sense of a pan Persian market - the private sector will establish the required satellite channels and together with cultural institutions play a big role in strengthening our ties.

The real to our unity is through ECONOMICS - just look at how the European union has done it.

#11 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 April 2008 - 02:45 AM

There is already a Persian speaking market.

Iran exporting or re-exporting goods to Afghanistan, and Afghanistan's market is tiny, and Tajikistan's even more.

Tajikistan has some aluminum and cotton, and what else ? Afghanistan has opium and what else ?

So far, setting aside the drug trade, only Iran benefits from this, and not much since the markets there are tiny.

TJ and AFG could benefit a lot more if they could produce much more that is worth exporting, so in the future they could benefit tremendously, but that future could be 20 years from now.

However, I agree it is a good idea to start anything that can promote trade and joint ventures between the countries. For example, Afghanistan has huge agricultural potential with advanced farming methods and could be a center for food processing plants. As well, especially TJ has huge hydro and mineral ore potentials. Iran unfortunately is still not able to fully exploit its own potentials in these areas.

Just some thoughts ... written in a hurry.

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;8483]We ought to be thinking of creating PERSIAN SPEAKING unions outside of IRAN AFGHANISTAN TAJIKISTAN, wherever we are - and create a PERSIAN SPEAKING MARKET through which economic ties of all Persian speakers grow stronger - and through it provide a platform for businesses within Persian Speaking countries to establish ties to outside countries.

The stronger a union or forum for PERSIAN speaking businesses grow - the more it will unite us Persian speakers and make us stronger in terms being able to lobby outside governments for changes of policy towards our PERSIAN speaking countries.

When there is a strong sense of a pan Persian market - the private sector will establish the required satellite channels and together with cultural institutions play a big role in strengthening our ties.

The real to our unity is through ECONOMICS - just look at how the European union has done it.[/QUOTE]

#12 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 03:51 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8486]There is already a Persian speaking market.

Iran exporting or re-exporting goods to Afghanistan, and Afghanistan's market is tiny, and Tajikistan's even more.

Tajikistan has some aluminum and cotton, and what else ? Afghanistan has opium and what else ?

So far, setting aside the drug trade, only Iran benefits from this, and not much since the markets there are tiny.

TJ and AFG could benefit a lot more if they could produce much more that is worth exporting, so in the future they could benefit tremendously, but that future could be 20 years from now.

However, I agree it is a good idea to start anything that can promote trade and joint ventures between the countries. For example, Afghanistan has huge agricultural potential with advanced farming methods and could be a center for food processing plants. As well, especially TJ has huge hydro and mineral ore potentials. Iran unfortunately is still not able to fully exploit its own potentials in these areas.

Just some thoughts ... written in a hurry.[/QUOTE]

Dear Nadir Shah,

I agree with you that ultimately it would be best for the actual countries to establish full ties and trade more in a positive manor - Afghanistan's opium has obliterated the lives of millions of Persians in Iran and is slowly doing the same in Tajikistan and in Afghanistan!

But my post was about establishing and strengthening the ties of PERSIAN businesses outside of those countries - for instance - within USA and Canada - associations could be formed that work to channel the resources of the Persian speaking communities into furthering and deepening the economic ties of the peoples.

With significant resources they can o about establishing businesses within AFG TAJ IRN with the specific aim of bringing them together. They can get together and form a wealthy lobby that makes sure that the USA works to the benefit of our Persian speakin union - just like AIPAC dos for ISRAEL.

Lets get organised.

#13 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:00 AM

I see ... Yes, I did propose the creation of a Tajik lobby in the USA, in the past, and contacted someone about how to set it up. I also had discussions with Pors, our dear "Irandoust" Tajik brother from Tajikistan, on how to attract Iranian exiles in US to helping Tajikistan. We should pursue this further. I fully endorse your views :) my dear friend :D
[QUOTE=Ahhangar;8503]Dear Nadir Shah,

I agree with you that ultimately it would be best for the actual countries to establish full ties and trade more in a positive manor - Afghanistan's opium has obliterated the lives of millions of Persians in Iran and is slowly doing the same in Tajikistan and in Afghanistan!

But my post was about establishing and strengthening the ties of PERSIAN businesses outside of those countries - for instance - within USA and Canada - associations could be formed that work to channel the resources of the Persian speaking communities into furthering and deepening the economic ties of the peoples.

With significant resources they can o about establishing businesses within AFG TAJ IRN with the specific aim of bringing them together. They can get together and form a wealthy lobby that makes sure that the USA works to the benefit of our Persian speakin union - just like AIPAC dos for ISRAEL.

Lets get organised.[/QUOTE]

#14 User is offline   marmol Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:08 AM

dear ahhanger
i agree with you 110% .this is the beast idea i heard in a long time.we should learn from the jews.its the Jews who live outside of israel helped make the state of israel economically viable and military powerfull.its the Jews who live in Europe and usa who put pressure on their government to support the state of israel.personelly i dont really depend on any government to help us with our cause.but the beast way to help our cause is to get organize ourselves economiclly.once we are economically stable then the rest is easy. so here is my plan. we have like over a million tajiks live in us canada & Europe. out of a million if a thousand of them which is ten percent contribute 25 us dollar a month which is 25 thousand us a month in to a trust fund ,imagine what we can achieve what that amount of money.we can lobby for our country ,we ca publish books ,help our tajiks intellect who live in poverty in the tajik afgh or irn the possibilities are endless . all we have to do is organize ,i know its easier to say but its not impossible . its only 25 dollar a month .anybody who live in Europe us and canada can do that.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users