Tajiks Worldwide Community: MPs accuse Karzai of fuelling ethnic clash - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

MPs accuse Karzai of fuelling ethnic clash Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:00 PM

Karzai accused of playing political games with Hazara-Kuchi dispute
MEMBERS of Parliament have accused President Karzai of deliberately stoking the flames that surround the growing dispute between Hazaras and Kuchis, which human rights workers fear could break out into ethnic violence.
A handful of MPs blamed Karzai yesterday (Monday) for the current tension between the two groups, which was triggered last month when ethnic Hazaras accused Kuchis of taking their land by force.
MPs say Karzai is fuelling the land dispute by supporting the Pashtun-dominated Kuchis in an attempt to gain popularity among Pashtuns before the 2009 presidential elections.
Farah provinces MP, Naim Farahi, said today in Parliament: Its some kind of campaign by President Hamid Karzi to show Pashtun people Im with you, to win their support. Its part of his campaign for the next election.
More than 50 MPs refuse to show up to sessions in the Lower House until the dispute between the Shia Hazaras and the nomadic Kuchis is resolved.
Last week, Kuchi MP Alam Gul Kuchi infuriated the country's main ethnicities by calling them immigrants and by claiming that Kuchis alone were the true owners Afghanistan's land.
Today, Gul Kuchi told the Lower House: Im saying Afghanistan belongs to the Kuchis and if you dont believe me, then you should go and check your history books: you will find out.
At the end of last month, thousands of Hazaras demonstrated in Kabul, accusing Kuchis
Posted Image
Hazaras protest in Kabul at Kuchi 'land-grabs'

of using armed-force to grab territory in the Hazara heartland of Hazarajat. The demonstrators demanded the government and international community protect their land and their lives from the Kuchis armed invasion.
Human rights workers are worried the land dispute in central Afghanistan could break out in ethnic violence.
Last year, Hazaras claimed that thousands of armed Kuchi descended on the Beshud district of Wardak, killed 11 people and burned down villagers homes, forcing thousands to flee the area. The claims were never substantiated.
The Kuchi say they are legally allowed to settle anywhere in Afghanistan because King Nader Khan issued a royal decree that allows them to use any land which they see as fit for pasture.

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:25 PM

It seems that the Tajik stupid leaders arent talking advantage of all these. shame on these be aqels.

#3 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 April 2008 - 02:47 AM

Is there any non-Pashtun candidate for the presidental erection ?

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 April 2008 - 06:31 AM

I dont know yet, but it doesnt make any difference.

#5 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 April 2008 - 08:17 AM

It seems that the Tajik stupid leaders arent talking advantage of all these. shame on these be aqels.

If they were good at math they would have done something by now..

Pushtun = 40% (minorities are ruling the country! this is same as Iraq before when Sunni Arab something like 15% of Iraq's population was ruling the whole country and abusing others rights!)
Hazara + Tajik = 25 + 30 = 55%(majority Parsizaban) + Farsiwan + Nuristani +
Pamiri + Kizilbash it will even be greater than 55%.

Mohaqeq + Fahim + Masood's brother + Rabbani + Esmail Khan = Parsizaban majority rule.

Simple as that. Even a 3rd grader can do this math.

all I can say is shame, shame, shame...

solution: 1)remove all ethnic labels on people, start using the term Persian for all(Hazara,Tajik,Nuristani,Pamiri,Kizilbash,Farsiwan,etc) 2) either rename Dari to Farsi-e Dari(as Iranians call it) or even better Parsi.

#6 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

Very well said rooyintan gerami,
I love you :)

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:34 PM

solution: 1)remove all ethnic labels on people, start using the term Persian for all(Hazara,Tajik,Nuristani,Pamiri,Kizilbash,Farsiwan,etc) 2) either rename Dari to Farsi-e Dari(as Iranians call it) or even better Parsi.

Exactly, that has been always my thought. That is why i stress alot to be toghether with hazaras. I have put this action in place in my personal life and not only on the interent, i have got alot of hazara friends. they all got strong feeling about persian language and culture.

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 April 2008 - 07:08 AM

What is the total number of MPs in parliament? i think all the hazars MPs have boycott the parliament. not sure about the uzbek and tajiks? they must have done the same thing.

#9 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:09 PM

Qanuni, Rabbani, Bayat, maybe Pedram and maybe others who i don�t know. The chance of Dombdarzais are in this election very weak.

Such an action is the beginning of ethnic cleansing of PigToons in Khurasanzameen. I welcome that. It will only make Non-PigToons closer and make them realize these dorty black stinking bastards will also try to take other�s lands but this time we will answer with their own blood and our own weapons....

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users