Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tha Official Shabnami surayo's stie - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tha Official Shabnami surayo's stie Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Qumars Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 May 2008 - 10:22 AM

www.shabnamisurayo.tj/

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:16 AM

Qumars Jan, where in the US will Shabnami give concerts and how can we find out about dates and times ? Her website does not have that information ... or I could not find it. I am seriously interested to go, so any information you have would be seriously appreciated. Thanks !! :)
[QUOTE=Qumars;8565]www.shabnamisurayo.tj/[/QUOTE]

#3 User is offline   Qumars Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 12:26 PM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8579]Qumars Jan, where in the US will Shabnami give concerts and how can we find out about dates and times ? Her website does not have that information ... or I could not find it. I am seriously interested to go, so any information you have would be seriously appreciated. Thanks !! :) [/QUOTE]

i think you can get more ifno from http://daf-entertainment.com/.

#4 User is offline   Qumars Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:48 PM

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=qYYJuoys9aI

#5 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:23 PM

Dear Nader Shah-jan,

Her first name is Shabnam and Surayya is her surname. That "-i" is 'harfe ezafe'. ??? ? ??? ?

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8579]Qumars Jan, where in the US will Shabnami give concerts and how can we find out about dates and times ? Her website does not have that information ... or I could not find it. I am seriously interested to go, so any information you have would be seriously appreciated. Thanks !! :) [/QUOTE]

#6 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:09 AM

Hmmm ...

Is it possible that I am more up-to-date than you on Tajikistan ?

Naming conventions have changed in Tajikistan, for example, Emomali Rahmonov was changed to Emomalii Rahmon (notice extra i), and Shabnam Sorayya becomes Shabnami Sorayya :) Of course, I am sure no one would call her Shabnami but that's how it is spelled apparently ... please enlighten us on the subtleties. For example, is she Shabnam but Shabnami only when last name follows ? Or am I totally off the mark :confused:

Google: shabnami surayo - you will find many many hits :)

[QUOTE=Darius;8746]Dear Nader Shah-jan,

Her first name is Shabnam and Surayya is her surname. That "-i" is 'harfe ezafe'. ??? ? ??? ?[/QUOTE]

#7 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:44 AM

By the way, you are henceforth to be called "Dariusi Rajabian" ;) It is interesting how they combine the 'e' or 'i' in the first name ... when writing - why not Shabnam i Surayo ?

#8 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:06 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8780]By the way, you are henceforth to be called "Dariusi Rajabian" ;) It is interesting how they combine the 'e' or 'i' in the first name ... when writing - why not Shabnam i Surayo ?[/QUOTE]

Because the name and harfe ezafe are pronounced as a single word (Shabnami Surayyo), and not apart (Shabnam i Surayyo). Given that all sounds are indicated and written in Cyrillic it seems natural.

To your surprise, your name will be "Nadershah" ( ??? ? ??? ?) rather than Nader Shah.

:D

#9 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:09 PM

Undressed.... and stupid Shabnam:eek: :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rtainment.shtml

#10 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:46 PM

I don't think it's good to call Shabnam "stupid" because of her dress. Instead we could write her and ask her to weak more national dress as she had in Bachai Tajik. She is pretty in this clip.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6RqNg2qUn48

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;8814]Undressed.... and stupid Shabnam:eek: :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rtainment.shtml[/QUOTE]

#11 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 May 2008 - 06:42 AM

I like Dariusi better ... you can call me Babaki :D
QUOTE=Darius;8813]Because the name and harfe ezafe are pronounced as a single word (Shabnami Surayyo), and not apart (Shabnam i Surayyo). Given that all sounds are indicated and written in Cyrillic it seems natural.

To your surprise, your name will be "Nadershah" ( ??? ? ??? ?) rather than Nader Shah.

:D [/QUOTE]

#12 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:17 AM

[QUOTE=PORS;8820]I don't think it's good to call Shabnam "stupid" because of her dress. Instead we could write her and ask her to weak more national dress as she had in Bachai Tajik. She is pretty in this clip.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6RqNg2qUn48[/QUOTE]

Maybe it is unfair to name he 'stupid'. But her fashion is negative tendency among Tajik girls. The proud Tajik girl never exposes on display her naked hips . It is my opinion.

#13 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:31 AM

Damn ... why are you so conservative like the mullahs in Iran ? Let them be free to diplsay their wares ... she is probably doing it to attract more people and make more money and it is a sort of manipulation of people and a bit far from a true artist ... however, I have no problem even if she sings totally naked ... so what ? :D
[QUOTE=Afrasiab;8864]Maybe it is unfair to name he 'stupid'. But her fashion is negative tendency among Tajik girls. The proud Tajik girl never exposes on display her naked hips . It is my opinion.[/QUOTE]

#14 User is offline   Qumars Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:29 PM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8866]Damn ... why are you so conservative like the mullahs in Iran ? Let them be free to diplsay their wares ... she is probably doing it to attract more people and make more money and it is a sort of manipulation of people and a bit far from a true artist ... however, I have no problem even if she sings totally naked ... so what ? :D [/QUOTE]

Well Done!

#15 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:15 PM

Afrasiabe arjmand:

Seepas barae andesha. Garchande maa ham andesh nabashem, vale man andeshae shoma ra gerami daram, doost. Man mifahmam keh, shoma nofoozi ayendahe door dar girde (jam'eyati) maa ra mibeened va goftare shoma shayad doroostie dashta bashad.

Seepas barae goftare andesha,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;8864]Maybe it is unfair to name he 'stupid'. But her fashion is negative tendency among Tajik girls. The proud Tajik girl never exposes on display her naked hips . It is my opinion.[/QUOTE]

#16 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:34 PM

Nader Shahe gerami:

Thank you for your post and including some of my shared thoughts on that account. After all, it's not all about money and greed. It's about exploring herself and developing her talents foremost. I wish her all the best in this regard.

I think it just depends how you see it. There are people who see it as naked, yet she is not. Maybe this because of lack in inter gender relations, even if it is speaking (not talking about sexual intercourse). There are people who don't see it naked, even if she is naked, because when people talk and see it, they are actually not disposed to negative (if you will), like sexual intercourse or other sides like this.

Tandorost bemaned,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8866]Damn ... why are you so conservative like the mullahs in Iran ? Let them be free to diplsay their wares ... she is probably doing it to attract more people and make more money and it is a sort of manipulation of people and a bit far from a true artist ... however, I have no problem even if she sings totally naked ... so what ? :D [/QUOTE]

#17 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:01 AM

I like it.

#18 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:59 AM

Actually, I would like to see her totally naked,
Would anybody else not like it ?
;)
Come on, even the mullahs would enjoy it
Beautiful woman, beautiful body, beautiful songs and voice,
Why hide some part of it ?
Is it ugly ?
It's not ...
even the mullahs would enjoy,
but they would never admit it

#19 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:53 AM

I think these couple videos partially depicts your truth, Nader Shah

1) Raghse Akhond Dance Molla Gambo (http://youtube.com/w...feature=related)

2) raghs va monajaat (http://youtube.com/watch?v=WrKOrusPiGE)

Nice try by mullahs though ;)

Pors.

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8931]Actually, I would like to see her totally naked,
Would anybody else not like it ?
;)
Come on, even the mullahs would enjoy it
Beautiful woman, beautiful body, beautiful songs and voice,
Why hide some part of it ?
Is it ugly ?
It's not ...
even the mullahs would enjoy,
but they would never admit it[/QUOTE]

#20 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 11:32 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8866]Damn ... why are you so conservative like the mullahs in Iran ? [/QUOTE]

Iranian mullahs and the Tajik (Khorasanian) culture are different things.
Naked hips on a stage is not the Tajik culture. I think that 95% of the population of Tajikistan is agree with it.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users