Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tha Official Shabnami surayo's stie - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tha Official Shabnami surayo's stie Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:37 AM

Poor Akhunds seem to be human as well. Let them have their keyf and dance as long as they fall down of the throne. :)

#22 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:50 AM

I don't want to be harsh, but I think "Tradition needs modernity." By that I don't mean westernization, rather improving our own culture and tradition.

Pors.

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;9222]Iranian mullahs and the Tajik (Khorasanian) culture are different things.
Naked hips on a stage is not the Tajik culture. I think that 95% of the population of Tajikistan is agree with it.[/QUOTE]

#23 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:09 AM

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;9222]Iranian mullahs and the Tajik (Khorasanian) culture are different things.
Naked hips on a stage is not the Tajik culture. I think that 95% of the population of Tajikistan is agree with it.[/QUOTE]

Thank You, my Brother! I would add : not 95, but 99,9% of Tajikistanies dont like when tajik girl show her intime parts of the body trying to attract someone`s preversed attention. In Tajikistan you seldom see tajik girl with a open breast, but such sort of girls mostly were broght up in russian oriented enviorenment, who have totally forgotten their tajik mentality and tossed away true tajik traditional and cultural values. Though I respect Nadershah and others, but I want to remind them that when they mention the word "Tajik" they should refrain from all of the western stereotipes of looking at tradition, culture and morality. Khorasanian society is truely a traditional society which cannot afford any moral and spiritual degradation. During 70 years of atheistic regime tajiks did not lose their moral nature, including faith in God. Nadershah always condemns islam as being an arabic stuff imposed on iranians, bu he doesnt notice (or doesnt want to notice) that he himself tries to impose on us western values that contradict the very essence of tajik way of living. When we speak about morality and spiritual values aiming only at teaching people how to be a human, he calls us "mulla". Pardon, we are neither mulla nor guru. We are human being whose destiny can be found just in living according to moral imperatives unlike animals and insects which act what their instincts order to do. Moral imperatives have nothing to do with such preversed notions as "mulla", "pope", "akhund", "guru", "priest", "sheykh", "pir", and etc.
Shabnam Surayo is a good singer and we are proud of her. But it doesnt mean that we should stop condemning her bad actions. We should try to correct her and make her relapse into tajik tradition and culture.

Look at the beauty:

Posted Image

#24 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:39 AM

I still believe Shabnam's body belongs to her and it's up to her how to dress it:)

#25 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 May 2008 - 04:00 AM

Faridun e Aziz,

I understand how you feel, and it is OK :)
I don't want our dear Shabnam Soraya to be an object of perversity.
But there is nothing Western about freedom, unless you want it that way.
Freedom is a God-Given right, don't you agree ?
If there is a supreme Being, he has given us freedom.
We need to use it wisely.
But Arabs are not the sole interpreters of wisdom.
Let us respect men and women.
But we are conditioned to think that a woman's body is something that should be hidden.
I don't think God would agree :)
God created woman, if you believe in God.
So, God must love woman, and man.
Let us all appreciate the freedom we have been given.
And let us use our good judgment.
I understand what you are saying.
I don't think women should be sexual objects.
But let us think "out of the box" for a moment.
A supreme being would never limit or restrict us needlessly.
A supreme being can only be infinitely tolerant.
Not tolerant of evil actions.
But tolerant of beauty and freedom, as long as no harm is done.
Nothing tells me that our body is evil.
Our mind may harbour evil.
But the true supreme being will always forgive us for admiring the beauty in all things, and for admiring the beauty of his/her creation.
So, if he put that appreciation in us.
It is meant to be good.

[QUOTE=Faridun;9247]Thank You, my Brother! I would add : not 95, but 99,9% of Tajikistanies dont like when tajik girl show her intime parts of the body trying to attract someone`s preversed attention. In Tajikistan you seldom see tajik girl with a open breast, but such sort of girls mostly were broght up in russian oriented enviorenment, who have totally forgotten their tajik mentality and tossed away true tajik traditional and cultural values. Though I respect Nadershah and others, but I want to remind them that when they mention the word "Tajik" they should refrain from all of the western stereotipes of looking at tradition, culture and morality. Khorasanian society is truely a traditional society which cannot afford any moral and spiritual degradation. During 70 years of atheistic regime tajiks did not lose their moral nature, including faith in God. Nadershah always condemns islam as being an arabic stuff imposed on iranians, bu he doesnt notice (or doesnt want to notice) that he himself tries to impose on us western values that contradict the very essence of tajik way of living. When we speak about morality and spiritual values aiming only at teaching people how to be a human, he calls us "mulla". Pardon, we are neither mulla nor guru. We are human being whose destiny can be found just in living according to moral imperatives unlike animals and insects which act what their instincts order to do. Moral imperatives have nothing to do with such preversed notions as "mulla", "pope", "akhund", "guru", "priest", "sheykh", "pir", and etc.
Shabnam Surayo is a good singer and we are proud of her. But it doesnt mean that we should stop condemning her bad actions. We should try to correct her and make her relapse into tajik tradition and culture.

Look at the beauty:

Posted Image[/QUOTE]

#26 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:25 AM

Yeah, they are all too human :)
But like our conservative Tajiks here they fake godliness ...
They dance indoors,
They have all kinds of perverted sex with adolescents,
They drink,
They smoke opium,
And worse,
At least some of them,
but in public,
they will appear to be godly
and they will talk like they are gods
to these poor tajik and Iranian simpletons
who believe in these evil creatures
that is their sin
hypocrites they are
criminals they are
for fooling people
that is why they are evil
not evil because they have feelings
or because they admiure beauty
but because they never admit it
and because they pervert beauty
and morph it into ugliness
through their hypocrisy
and our tajiks
and our iranians
swallow their excrement
wholesale
like indian excrement ;)
[QUOTE=Darius;9242]Poor Akhunds seem to be human as well. Let them have their keyf and dance as long as they fall down of the throne. :) [/QUOTE]

#27 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:40 AM

[QUOTE=PORS;9245]I don't want to be harsh, but I think "Tradition needs modernity." By that I don't mean westernization, rather improving our own culture and tradition.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

You are right, PORS jan, we should modernize our traditions of clothing. For example, we need to modernize styles of atlas and adras, and also our menswears. But, I think, we dont need naked hips on a stage in our kulture.

#28 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:52 AM

[QUOTE=Darius;9249]I still believe Shabnam's body belongs to her and it's up to her how to dress it:)[/QUOTE]

But the stage does not belong to her. Because people there looks at her. She has the full right to be naked in own house or between her friends, but not on a stage. Recently during dance in one concert her breast became visible on a stage and all in Tajikistan were spoke about her and were angry. It is not our tradition and culture.

#29 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:57 AM

[QUOTE=Faridun;9247]Thank You, my Brother! I would add : not 95, but 99,9% of Tajikistanies dont like when tajik girl show her intime parts of the body trying to attract someone`s preversed attention. In Tajikistan you seldom see tajik girl with a open breast, but such sort of girls mostly were broght up in russian oriented enviorenment, who have totally forgotten their tajik mentality and tossed away true tajik traditional and cultural values. Though I respect Nadershah and others, but I want to remind them that when they mention the word "Tajik" they should refrain from all of the western stereotipes of looking at tradition, culture and morality. Khorasanian society is truely a traditional society which cannot afford any moral and spiritual degradation. During 70 years of atheistic regime tajiks did not lose their moral nature, including faith in God. Nadershah always condemns islam as being an arabic stuff imposed on iranians, bu he doesnt notice (or doesnt want to notice) that he himself tries to impose on us western values that contradict the very essence of tajik way of living. When we speak about morality and spiritual values aiming only at teaching people how to be a human, he calls us "mulla". Pardon, we are neither mulla nor guru. We are human being whose destiny can be found just in living according to moral imperatives unlike animals and insects which act what their instincts order to do. Moral imperatives have nothing to do with such preversed notions as "mulla", "pope", "akhund", "guru", "priest", "sheykh", "pir", and etc.

Look at the beauty:

Posted Image[/QUOTE]

You are completely right, Faridun jan.

#30 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:49 AM

Is it discussion about morality or individual human rights?

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;9282]But the stage does not belong to her. Because people there looks at her. She has the full right to be naked in own house or between her friends, but not on a stage. Recently during dance in one concert her breast became visible on a stage and all in Tajikistan were spoke about her and were angry. It is not our tradition and culture.[/QUOTE]

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users