Tajiks Worldwide Community: TOLO TV coming to Europe and North America - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TOLO TV coming to Europe and North America Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:26 AM

Tolo TV will start its international broadcasting next week to Europe and North America. Also, For the people who live in the US or Canada can add Tolo TV to their receiver now.

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:33 AM

I dont have cable TV ... and I am sure they won't carry. I presume Satellite dish would be the way to get it right ? My landlord makes it very difficult to install satellite dish .... is there a chance to get it on cable ?
[QUOTE=Gul agha;8581]Tolo TV will start its international broadcasting next week to Europe and North America. Also, For the people who live in the US or Canada can add Tolo TV to their receiver now.[/QUOTE]

#3 User is offline   Super Icon

• Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 03 May 2008 - 06:19 AM

Cool.

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 May 2008 - 09:24 AM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;8581]Tolo TV will start its international broadcasting next week to Europe and North America. Also, For the people who live in the US or Canada can add Tolo TV to their receiver now.[/QUOTE]

Man i have been waiting for this great news for a long time. please let us know about the frequencies and the date they start broadcasting it.

#5 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:07 PM

Does it mean, that in Tajikistan it will be possible to watch TOLO-TV? It is a pity, that in Tajikistan it is impossible to watch KhorasanTV. This channel could wake Tajik youth of Tajikistan. We from afghanistani telechannels in Tajikistan can watch only ArianaTV.

#6 User is offline   Farangis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 12:29 PM

Woww, Great news.. I have waited for this such a long time. Finally :D .

#7 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:24 PM

Thanks for the update Gul Agha.

I hope there are some plugs for TOLO on Khorasan TV - by callers and Qaderi.

Hey maybe it will be possible for the two channels to work on joint projects.

Also - it would be great if we could see some live concerts on KhorasanTV - incorporating Mahali singers from Iran-Afghanistan-Tajikistan - e.g. Sima Bina from Iran with a mahali ensemble of Afghanistan and a poet from Tajikistan.

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:32 PM

We need more channels with huge influence that goes global!

#9 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:45 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;8605]We need more channels with huge influence that goes global![/QUOTE]

Indeed Parsi,

Just look at the power of the Media - it dictates CULTURE and creates it - fashion - politics - wars - everything! It has direct access to the minds of people in a way no other thing has - and nothing can compete against it at a mass level.

We need to develop our narratives - start writing plays - songs - books like Kite Runner - making movies out of them - educating our youth on the importance of journalism and start making organizations that publish and broadcast our message.

All it takes is one generation of Parsians (Tajiks) to be fully enlightened to the ideal of Khurasan - then it will be easier to keep it going for the following generations.

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:49 PM

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;8608]Indeed Parsi,

Just look at the power of the Media - it dictates CULTURE and creates it - fashion - politics - wars - everything! It has direct access to the minds of people in a way no other thing has - and nothing can compete against it at a mass level.

We need to develop our narratives - start writing plays - songs - books like Kite Runner - making movies out of them - educating our youth on the importance of journalism and start making organizations that publish and broadcast our message.

All it takes is one generation of Parsians (Tajiks) to be fully enlightened to the ideal of Khurasan - then it will be easier to keep it going for the following generations.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Khurasan TV should work hardly together with Tolo TV and start to improve Tajik culture and behave. Both should show Tajik identity, Tajik culture, history, goes deep to the asnwers of our language, past, today and tomorrow. Both should try to show the Persian-Speaking population their culture, their offerings to the world and the islamic world, to other people, their policy, their mentality, traditions and customs. Everything

btw, see your PM

#11 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;8610]Yes. Khurasan TV should work hardly together with Tolo TV and start to improve Tajik culture and behave. Both should show Tajik identity, Tajik culture, history, goes deep to the asnwers of our language, past, today and tomorrow. Both should try to show the Persian-Speaking population their culture, their offerings to the world and the islamic world, to other people, their policy, their mentality, traditions and customs. Everything

btw, see your PM[/QUOTE]

Regarding TOLO - it may have its own agenda - one which I am not really sure about - Khorasan TV also - I am not totally sure what their program is - or if I agree with them 100% - ultimately we need to have many more channels - and more competition - forcing better quality programming and also different perspectives.

Lets think at the level of how to go about creating programs and the necessary funds for such channels.

#12 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 May 2008 - 06:11 PM

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;8611]Regarding TOLO - it may have its own agenda - one which I am not really sure about - Khorasan TV also - I am not totally sure what their program is - or if I agree with them 100% - ultimately we need to have many more channels - and more competition - forcing better quality programming and also different perspectives.

Lets think at the level of how to go about creating programs and the necessary funds for such channels.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the best place for creating programmes and Channels is America and Canada because they are much global than other stations and there are most supporter than in europe, except Denmark, Dutch and France. To realize such a step we need very well educated Tajiks who are also patriotic and who work for unity and anti-pashtunism. Someone who is clever enough to understand Tajiks have their own identity and their own roots. Such persons need to get supported by us young Tajiks with money, knowledge, education, concerts, books, celebrations and and and. First, the steps are done, we will be succesfully. Tajiks from every age will want to be part of us, grown-up persons will see our channels, who are interested in our view, our wishes and our interests as the future of our holly nation. The primier idea of such channels should be education (for children educational cartoons and series), culture, language (teaching of Persian to its native speaker and to children), history, policy (bringing Tajiks close together, building again a cultural and ethnical bridge to eachother and make advertisements for our Tajiks, be it politicians, singers, artists or whatever), science much more we need. If i had the money, i would support channels and create channels and i also know who were the best persons for them as moderators.

#13 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 May 2008 - 05:46 PM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8583]I dont have cable TV ... and I am sure they won't carry. I presume Satellite dish would be the way to get it right ? My landlord makes it very difficult to install satellite dish .... is there a chance to get it on cable ?[/QUOTE]

satelite dish is the only way to watch it. why not changing your address? :)

#14 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:34 AM

Because I have a one year lease :P

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;8673]satelite dish is the only way to watch it. why not changing your address? :) [/QUOTE]

#15 User is offline   chapandaaz Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:06 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8675]Because I have a one year lease :P [/QUOTE]

nader shah gerami
find someone who is willing to over your lease ,i know their is strong demand for apartment in ca due to recent housing market clapse. you shouldn't have any problem finding someone to take over your lease . just talk to your landlord . goodluck bro

#16 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:22 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;8675]Because I have a one year lease :P [/QUOTE]

Difficult then. :mad:

#17 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:57 PM

Tolo's Frequency for North America:

11.716 V 22000 1/2

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:42 AM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;8725]Tolo's Frequency for North America:

11.716 V 22000 1/2[/QUOTE]

how about Europe? does it mean we cant watch it in here? if we can then please tell the frequency.

#19 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:04 PM

I haven't received the frequency for Europe but you can see if this one works or not

HotBird:
Frequency 11411H
S.R- 27500
FEC- 5/6

#20 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;8751]I haven't received the frequency for Europe but you can see if this one works or not

HotBird:
Frequency 11411H
S.R- 27500
FEC- 5/6[/QUOTE]

thanks, i will try it now.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users