Tajiks Worldwide Community: TOLO TV coming to Europe and North America - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TOLO TV coming to Europe and North America Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:55 PM

I am not fund of TV, yet I watch from time to time. From US TVs I watch ABC, NBC, USA Today and to get completely different flavor, I also watch PressTV, Irna News, Azadi, Payyam and others. Aljazeera is okay, but sometimes I find it one-sided which is no surprise to me. I have never tried PEN and ICC, so going to watch it. Why did you say, you like PEN, ICC and Arian Afghanistan? Thanks in advance for share.

Pors.

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11252]Well, i mostly watch PEN and ICC, sometimes dedar and Arian AFghanistan TV. and among English channels, i like Aljazeera, rarely France 24 and thats it. how about u?[/QUOTE]

#42 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:10 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;11253]I am not fund of TV, yet I watch from time to time. From US TVs I watch ABC, NBC, USA Today and to get completely different flavor, I also watch PressTV, Irna News, Azadi, Payyam and others. Aljazeera is okay, but sometimes I find it one-sided which is no surprise to me. I have never tried PEN and ICC, so going to watch it. Why did you say, you like PEN, ICC and Arian Afghanistan? Thanks in advance for share.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

PEN and ICC are good and they show good films. I like aljazeera because they put a balance to one sided programmes of BBC and CNN. Press TV does not impress me, although i was really excited about it in the begining.

#43 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:50 PM

Yes, you are right. It's always nice to hear balanced news especially when it comes to US. :) Press TV needs to work hard. i just came across just three days ago and it was okay. Tonight, I am going to check both of your channels and then will give you my feedback, bro. :)

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11255]PEN and ICC are good and they show good films. I like aljazeera because they put a balance to one sided programmes of BBC and CNN. Press TV does not impress me, although i was really excited about it in the begining.[/QUOTE]

#44 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:04 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11249]there was a pashtoo programme. lol[/QUOTE]

TOLO TV is owned by the Mobby group - which also has a Pashto channel called Lemar - and on TOLO international I guess they are showing a few of the LEMAR shows along with the normal TOLO shows.

The Pashto channel is owned by the same guy so the views on TOLO will not be different from Lemar. Infact the fact that he has a dedicated Pashto channel will mean that no one can accuse him of exclusivity - and also he can change the opinion of some Pashtoons - whom are being fed pure tribalism by other channels - especially the government channels of RTA and RTA Nangarhar - and also from Shamshad TV.

So it is great that there is an alternative voice in the Pashto language influencing the population - especially the youth.

Ahhangar

#45 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:51 AM

Are the Mobby Pashtuns, Persians, or Jews that want to skin both of us ?
[QUOTE=Ahhangar;11258]TOLO TV is owned by the Mobby group - which also has a Pashto channel called Lemar - a[/QUOTE]

#46 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:31 AM

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;11258]TOLO TV is owned by the Mobby group - which also has a Pashto channel called Lemar - and on TOLO international I guess they are showing a few of the LEMAR shows along with the normal TOLO shows.

The Pashto channel is owned by the same guy so the views on TOLO will not be different from Lemar. Infact the fact that he has a dedicated Pashto channel will mean that no one can accuse him of exclusivity - and also he can change the opinion of some Pashtoons - whom are being fed pure tribalism by other channels - especially the government channels of RTA and RTA Nangarhar - and also from Shamshad TV.

So it is great that there is an alternative voice in the Pashto language influencing the population - especially the youth.

Ahhangar[/QUOTE]

Yes, i am aware of Lemar. and I do agree with you that it was a good move to have Lemar besides Tolo. Whatever the agenda of Tolo is, there is one fact in that channel that it has made Parsi even more attractive in Afghanistan, this is one of the main factors to protect our language, i mean attraction through media.

#47 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:32 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;11268]Are the Mobby Pashtuns, Persians, or Jews that want to skin both of us ?[/QUOTE]

I think the owner is the Muhsini brothers, they are tajiks. Gul Agha will be able to give you more information about it.

#48 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:25 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;11268]Are the Mobby Pashtuns, Persians, or Jews that want to skin both of us ?[/QUOTE]

The Mobby group is owned by the the Muhsini family who are Pars (Tajik) of Afghanistan and they are against the Pashtunification of Afghanistan as far as I am aware. Their media groups is the one that riles the Pashtunists up more than any other since it is so effective at its job and in informing people of the facts.

Ahhangar

#49 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:31 PM

I dont know what is wrong with Tolo. Yesterday it was pushtoo, today pushtoo. and the programmes are kinda boring. this is not the Tolo i used to watch.

#50 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 11:50 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11350]I dont know what is wrong with Tolo. Yesterday it was pushtoo, today pushtoo. and the programmes are kinda boring. this is not the Tolo i used to watch.[/QUOTE]

It is not Pashto all day - is it ?

Write them a letter. "Too much PASHTO ! " :D

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users