Tajiks Worldwide Community: RAWA- Enemy of Persian-Speaking people and nations - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

RAWA- Enemy of Persian-Speaking people and nations Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 May 2008 - 01:03 PM

What kind of thought you have if you think about RAWA? For me these self-claimed ''feminists'' are beside the Awghans our second enemies that want to keep Persians devided. To realize that they try to produce lying articles, mostly anti-iranians and with it anti-Tajiks. They see behind every step of our neighbours an evil step. For example Iran spent money for schools in Herat and for a Shia mosque and RAWA was writing they try to create fanatic Shia soldiers and destabilizing the state. How can we work against them? How can we break their neck and how can we make them silent?

#2 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:47 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;8662]What kind of thought you have if you think about RAWA? For me these self-claimed ''feminists'' are beside the Awghans our second enemies that want to keep Persians devided. To realize that they try to produce lying articles, mostly anti-iranians and with it anti-Tajiks. They see behind every step of our neighbours an evil step. For example Iran spent money for schools in Herat and for a Shia mosque and RAWA was writing they try to create fanatic Shia soldiers and destabilizing the state. How can we work against them? How can we break their neck and how can we make them silent?[/QUOTE]

Dear Parsi,

The trouble is that our enemies use half truths - make claims that have some credibility - but they add their own spin on to it to try make it fit their own agenda. What I mean is that indeed it may be true up to a point that the Iranian Akhonds have an interest in forming Shia fundamentalist brigades in Afghanistan like they have done within Iraq and Lebanon - and lets be honest and admit that the Iranian Akhondis do not have our interest at heart.

Our enemies use these half truths to then label all whom fit for Parsi rights within Afghanistan as being part of the Akhondi agenda - painting us all with the same brush.

All of this is a symptom of our own Parsians lack of unity and lack of one voice that represents us - if we had one voice - back by all of our Parsians within Afghanistan - Shia Sunni and whatever else - we could effectively neutralise this cunning use of half truths by our enemies.

So - you ask of how we deal with these attacks and slanders - according to my opinion - we have to a short strategy of denouncing RAWA directly for what it is and try to compete with their media campaign as best as we can individually - which will be hard since they are more organized and better funded that us - but we have to make an effort.

For the longer term we need to get organized - devise educational program and to propagate it amongst our Parsians (Tajiks) - in order to create one united movement - under an ideology that unites them all - so that we face these attacks with collect efforts and thus reduce their chances for success more effectively. Under one organized movement that has its autonomy from all regional governments - we can go about receiving funds from those whom wish to help and reject the funds of those whom want to promote their own foreign ideologies.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

#3 User is offline   chapandaaz Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:56 AM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;8662]What kind of thought you have if you think about RAWA? For me these self-claimed ''feminists'' are beside the Awghans our second enemies that want to keep Persians devided. To realize that they try to produce lying articles, mostly anti-iranians and with it anti-Tajiks. They see behind every step of our neighbours an evil step. For example Iran spent money for schools in Herat and for a Shia mosque and RAWA was writing they try to create fanatic Shia soldiers and destabilizing the state. How can we work against them? How can we break their neck and how can we make them silent?[/QUOTE]

dear parsistani
i have an idea how to silent them. but i can't say it here some of our tajik sisters might come here and see it. if you know what i mean . R W A was created and still supported by I S I & C I A .malali joya is nothing but a mouth piece of I S I . IRON & TAJIKS are their number one enemies . they always criticize IRON & TAJIKS for women rite violations & yet every body in the world know that pashtun & Arab counties are the major women rite violator. it's like pashtun calling tajiks gay & YET qhandahr remains as the homosexual capitol of the Asia.

#4 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:57 AM

FUCK RAWA!....We have USA, CIA, Afghans all those other as Enemies!
RAWA can also be on the list!

Fuck them all! :mad:

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:37 PM

[QUOTE=Rostam;8700]FUCK RAWA!....We have USA, CIA, Afghans all those other as Enemies!
RAWA can also be on the list!

Fuck them all! :mad: [/QUOTE]

we can play with America and CIA

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users