Tajiks Worldwide Community: My dear Tajiks ... Where are you ? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My dear Tajiks ... Where are you ? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 May 2008 - 03:32 AM

Please post something... post a lot of interesting stuff ... about Tajiks in Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, China, and elsewhere ... why should it be Nader Shah always posting interesting stuff ;) just kidding ... but I expect more from you: post me a lot of links about Tajiks of Afghanistan, I need to learn more :)

#2 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 06 May 2008 - 04:41 AM

Dorood Nader Shahe arjmand,

I will bombard you with links!!! Is that what you wanted? I still remember you bombarding me with GREAT music and fun stuff :)

Perooz bemaned,

Pors.

#3 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:39 AM

I got more music to your taste ... you better fix your internet soon :)
[QUOTE=PORS;8694]Dorood Nader Shahe arjmand,

I will bombard you with links!!! Is that what you wanted? I still remember you bombarding me with GREAT music and fun stuff :)

Perooz bemaned,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

#4 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:59 AM

You can send it to my email. I will be fixing internet listening to your music ;)

#5 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:01 AM

This forum is quite dead for some reason - no real engagement except for a few.

Is there any explanation for this lack of activity? I have posted a few things to try and invoke a few debates - but engagement has been very limited.

I think we need people whom oppose us to post here so we can have an actual debate.

It would be great if people whom are members could write a few lines explaining their real feelings about this forum and idea behind it - is it irrelevant to them or are they apathetic for some other reason?

Do we need to change our tone from brotherly polite speak to a more confrontational tone that provokes?

Is the apparent apathy and pacifism of this forum representative of Tajiks out there in the real world - and another indication of their lack of motivation for this cause?

Ahhangar

#6 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:08 AM

Very good point. I join you Ahhangare gerami.

I got my home internet cut off and had some finals going on. But anyways, I don't think this kinds of things should be an obstacle for posting my perspectives on this forums. Just 10 to 20 minutes a day, and responding to several posts would be great of us. I also tried to get people in debate, but seems either they have lack of knowledge about that or they just don't want to show up. That's not good! I am looking forward to hearing from all members, not just few active participants.

Pirooz bemaned,

Pors.

#7 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:41 AM

[QUOTE=PORS;8770]Very good point. I join you Ahhangare gerami.

I got my home internet cut off and had some finals going on. But anyways, I don't think this kinds of things should be an obstacle for posting my perspectives on this forums. Just 10 to 20 minutes a day, and responding to several posts would be great of us. I also tried to get people in debate, but seems either they have lack of knowledge about that or they just don't want to show up. That's not good! I am looking forward to hearing from all members, not just few active participants.

Pirooz bemaned,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

PORS e gerami - thank you for your reply.

I am thinking that one thing that could help alleviate the current lack of activity is an effort on the part of the ADMINS of the forum to re- organise this forum - and make it more organized and specific to various issues.

I myself find the current organisation of the different section to be rather crude and one into which not much thought has been put in. I think it is just a copy of some other forum - without much thought put in about the way to orgainse the discussion here.

I remember one particular forum I used to visit quite often for the simple fact that it was well organised and administered - Pakdefense forums - it was about Pakistan - and was very comprehensive. I would learn alot everytime I visited and I would not be faced with lots of threads which I found irrelevant - because the sections were designed such that you would know before hand which section was of interest to you.

A few specific examples I would like to suggest are - there should be a separation of the sections that deals with Economics only.

I would like a specific section for Economic Development - there we can post all the news about development of the region with which we are concerned with. There we can discuss the implications of the plans being drawn up by all of the international donor for Afghanistan - something which is hardly discussed at all in this forum - because there is no real avenue for it - and for those of whom are new to the topic - they will have a specific place to got to chose not to go to - and if they go - then they will learn about the important role of Economics for our goals - and if they are concerned with other things - like say literature and culture - then they can go there.

I think the role of the admins is quite important in the health of this forum - they seem to hardly be here most of the time - and do not really take this forum seriously.

I think we should find ways for administration of the forum to be shared with more people.

#8 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:46 AM

Yeah .. what are the admins doing, smoking some good stuff ;)

#9 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:18 AM

I think we should first make a journey to Tajikistan, samarqand and bukhara ...and Balkh/Mazar....as I supposed!
We can there meet many people....and promote our site and everything!

#10 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:08 AM

http://tajikam.com/f...p=8784#post8784

#11 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:14 PM

[QUOTE=Rostam;8783]I think we should first make a journey to Tajikistan, samarqand and bukhara ...and Balkh/Mazar....as I supposed!
We can there meet many people....and promote our site and everything![/QUOTE]

Hello, Rostamjon! But unfortunately, the tajiks of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, most of them- about 90%, dont know english. Though I myself dont know english well, I see that people are ignorant in english. If this site was in tajik or russian You would find many people willing participating here.

Good luck!

#12 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=Faridun;8792]Hello, Rostamjon! But unfortunately, the tajiks of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, most of them- about 90%, dont know english. Though I myself dont know english well, I see that people are ignorant in english. If this site was in tajik or russian You would find many people willing participating here.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

Fariduni giromi,

Metavoni ba porsi (tojiki) binavisi. In jo hama mutavajjeh meshavand. Ammo lutfan suhbat az rusi ba miyon nayor. Biduni on ham rusi zaboni moro taboh karda va taqriban hamai tornamo (sayt)-hoi tojiki ba zaboni rusist. In jo lutfan bigzor ba zaboni modariamon suhbat kunem.

Poyanda boshi

#13 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:27 PM

[QUOTE=Darius;8812]Fariduni giromi,

Metavoni ba porsi (tojiki) binavisi. In jo hama mutavajjeh meshavand. Ammo lutfan suhbat az rusi ba miyon nayor. Biduni on ham rusi zaboni moro taboh karda va taqriban hamai tornamo (sayt)-hoi tojiki ba zaboni rusist. In jo lutfan bigzor ba zaboni modariamon suhbat kunem.

Poyanda boshi[/QUOTE]

Dariusi aziz,

banda ham dardu doghi ruszadagii tojikhoro ba khubi ehsos mekunam va taassuf mekhuram, vale hamzamon chunin andesha doram, ki mo tojikho naboyad az zaboni rusi or kunem va onro hamchun yak omili manfi qabul kunem. Bar'aks boyad baroi manofei milli az in zaboni ghani va ma'mul dar pahnoi tojiknishini mintaqa istifoda kunem. Khub mebud, ki bo vase'shavii shumori shirkatkunandagoni forumi Tajikam.com mo hamchunin bakhshi rusii in forumro iftitoh kunem va tojikhoi ruszabonro niz ba in jo targhib kunem va hamroh ideyahoi milli va durnamoi tarhi Khurosonzaminro bahsu barrasi kunem.

#14 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;8815] tojikhoi ruszabonro niz[/QUOTE]

??? ? ??? ?

#15 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:37 PM

A Bacha beya Paarsish bekonim in tarnamai Tajikam.com ra taa degaran niz zi in tarnama payame dashta bashand. :)

[QUOTE=Faridun;8792]Hello, Rostamjon! But unfortunately, the tajiks of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, most of them- about 90%, dont know english. Though I myself dont know english well, I see that people are ignorant in english. If this site was in tajik or russian You would find many people willing participating here.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

#16 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:43 PM

RKe arjmand,

Unfortunately, we have numerous Tajiks who speak Russian mostly because either they lack fluent knowledge of Paarsi because of the environment or they have never had a chance. But it's our priority to get them involved in speaking Paarsi and awaken them about their rich language, Paarsi.

Nashnidam dar in jahan behtar zabane zi Paarsi,
Ki darad goishe shirini Iran evo Dari vo Tajiki.

Tandorost bemaned,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;8816] ??? ? ??? ?[/QUOTE]

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:50 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;8819]RKe arjmand,

Unfortunately, we have numerous Tajiks who speak Russian mostly because either they lack fluent knowledge of Paarsi because of the environment or they have never had a chance. But it's our priority to get them involved in speaking Paarsi and awaken them about their rich language, Paarsi.

Nashnidam dar in jahan behtar zabane zi Paarsi,
Ki darad goishe shirini Iran evo Dari vo Tajiki.

Tandorost bemaned,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

it is sad. have they totally forgotten farsi? what is government doing to bring back the language on its feet? they must now start reintroducing farsi alphabet to schools and make huge efforts to give farsi back its place in its own teritory.

#18 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:02 PM

Do you have any specific suggestion in mind? You could help a lot to some people who are putting efforts to bring Paarsi back. Recently, they have failed to bring Persian script back in TJ, and minister of education, as far as I know, said that we will stick to cyrillic. You could send some ideas to him. What do you think?

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;8821]it is sad. have they totally forgotten farsi? what is government doing to bring back the language on its feet? they must now start reintroducing farsi alphabet to schools and make huge efforts to give farsi back its place in its own teritory.[/QUOTE]

#19 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:14 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;8823]Do you have any specific suggestion in mind? You could help a lot to some people who are putting efforts to bring Paarsi back. Recently, they have failed to bring Persian script back in TJ, and minister of education, as far as I know, said that we will stick to cyrillic. You could send some ideas to him. What do you think?[/QUOTE]

To be honest with you i dont have anything specific with me. if there is lack of pro farsi mentality in tajikistan it will make it even harder for those who care about the language to do something positive, the russian and pro russian elements in tajikistan might play a great role in keeping farsi behind the door.

i dont think it will work or be wise to completely abondan cyrillic at once and replace it with farsi alphabet, in this case you'll have the whole nation illetrate and create a great confusion and disaray everywhere in the country. but something must be done gradually and over the years. perhaps after a decade or two, new generation will be able to read and write in farsi.

the uzbeks have changed cyrillic to latin, why not tajiks cant change the russian alphabet to farsi?

#20 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:34 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;8825]
the uzbeks have changed cyrillic to latin, why not tajiks cant change the russian alphabet to farsi?[/QUOTE]

Brother Rika Khana,

1)I think it's because it's a very expensive process.
2)Tajikistan govt heavily depends on Russia and wants to maintain links with Russia, one way is through keeping Cyrillic Alphabet and also keeping Russian as the other official language of the country.
3) Also Iran being the largest Persian Nation, unfortunately has failed to help out in this regard. Turkey was very active and quickly helped fellow turkic nations like Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan latinising their scripts and bring them more and more closer to Turkey. Iran on the other hand has other priorities, ie. Shiite interests and unity.
4)I think it's just lagging behind, ideally the right time for such a change would have been 4 years after independance, which puts it at 1995-1996 period, that time Tajikistan was in civil war! However not too late, can start doing things about it now but very slow process, i think first they have to set a date for instance ok, first day of school year in 2009 all grade 1 books will teach persian script, then 2010 persian script is in use for grades 1 & 2, then 2011 grades 1,2 & 3 and so forth, that way in 12 years time persian script will officially become the new script for all grades.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users