Tajiks Worldwide Community: Petition to Senator Clinton - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Petition to Senator Clinton Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:34 PM

Dear Senator Clinton:

We are expressing our deep disappointment and condemnation regarding your alarming statement warning Iran that you would "totally obliterate" it if it were to attack Israel.

Opposing the Islamic Republics abysmal human rights record, the oppression of its people and its support for terrorist organizations is a noble act. However, by implying that you may use your executive powers should you become the President of the United States to possibly cause the total destruction of a nation and commit genocide is an affront to humanity to say the least.

A U.S. Senator aspiring to become President of the United States of America and hence the de facto leader of the world is expected to have a much deeper understanding of world politics than you have demonstrated during your campaign. Moreover, it is expected from a presidential candidate to have good and rational judgment, and to take bold and positive initiatives towards world peace and security. So far, what you are promising seems to give us a continuation of the failed policies of the Bush administration.

Furthermore, your irresponsible words mimic the irrational aggressive and reprehensible remarks of the Islamic Republics President Ahmadinejad. This type of rhetoric is harmful to America's interests and to its standing as a global leader.

Senator, your campaign rhetoric matters. As a leader you must not put short-term political gains ahead of long-term national security interests. Putting your personal interests ahead of U.S. national interests is nothing short of treason.

We sincerely hope you will reconsider your stance and demonstrate integrity and withdraw your statement to avoid further negative publicity to your presidential aspiration.

Please sign the petition, if you feel like it:

http://www.petitiono...y/petition.html

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:34 PM

Dear Darius,

It was too much to ask from her. she is on the verge of losing the democratic party nomination and will do anything to win it. giving support to israel or defending them is another tool to victory, but i think it is too late for her after loosing North Carolina and almost finish equally in indiana. It has got nothing to do with the Mullahs in power in iran, it is the continuation of colonial policies of the europeans.

#3 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:47 PM

Dear Rika Khana,

You might be right and she might be a lame duck already. However, this petition will shake her up with yet another insupportable blow, if signed by hundreds of thousands across the globe. Whoever dares to threat Iran has to feel a great remorse in order to think twice before repeating it.

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:55 PM

[QUOTE=Darius;8760]Dear Rika Khana,

You might be right and she might be a lame duck already. However, this petition will shake her up with yet another insupportable blow, if signed by hundreds of thousands across the globe. Whoever dares to threat Iran has to feel a great remorse in order to think twice before repeating it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, absolutely agree with you. but some iranians disappoint me sometimes. hatred of mullahs have droven them very far that they dont care about iran anymore. they want to support the colonian powers as long as they get rid of the mullah, even if it is to the cost of totally destruction of iran, you can see loads of those comments on the internet. they simply forget that the americans, i mean the biggest colonial power can never be a friend, they are after what they want, not what the is good for iranians. this has been proven in the course of history.

#5 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:10 PM

Yes, baradare gerami. I have encountered this kind of 'Iranians' a lot too to my big disappointment. Ironically, none of those I've talked to have seen Ettela'at or been detained, wehereas I have been arrested twice in Iran and subsequently deported as a trouble-making foreigner with no right to return, as mentioned earlier in one of the threads. But still, Iran is a part of our homeland, no matter who's ruling there. Governments come and go, but our nation and land remain. That's the only thing I can say to non-patriots. Iran's internal problems should be solved by Iranian people solely and we are witnessing tremendous changes particularly in social behavior. They cannot resist the awakening. God willing, Iran will regain its glorious face sooner rather than later.

All the best Rikha Khana jaan

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;8762]Yes, absolutely agree with you. but some iranians disappoint me sometimes. hatred of mullahs have droven them very far that they dont care about iran anymore. they want to support the colonian powers as long as they get rid of the mullah, even if it is to the cost of totally destruction of iran, you can see loads of those comments on the internet. they simply forget that the americans, i mean the biggest colonial power can never be a friend, they are after what they want, not what the is good for iranians. this has been proven in the course of history.[/QUOTE]

#6 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 May 2008 - 11:17 PM

Non-patriots' rhetoric sounds like asking our neighbour (and America is not even a neighbour) to punish our Mother, because she's not treating us well.

#7 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:23 AM

Clinton seemed to be a nice candidate for US Election '08, and I was considering to give my vote for her (although, I am not US resident, so I can't vote), but her tone has recently changed from nice candidate to a more aggressive and Bush like rhetoric. I like her because she is intelligent, has rich background working in Congress and also during her whole job, she showed herself as a merit candidate. However, her tone regarding Iran that she will consider retaliation in response to Iran's move, to attack Israel, concerns me. Democratic party already carved out, because of Obama and Clinton's strive to be nominee, and I think she just not realizing what she is doing now. One thing should be noted that IRAN is not Iraq. Iran is way stronger and powerful, it is evident from history. US should not in any mean consider military actions against Iran, because of dumb policies of mullahs. Of course, regime change needed in Iran, but not through external force. Iranians are the onces who will change it, not US or any other European power. External force is only going to destroy our motherland, Iranzameen, including all beauty of it. I signed up for petition, although I know it does not going to change Clinton's rhetoric, but with the hope and deeds, I believe we, patriots of our lands, have an impact. I also forwarded to list of my friends so they could also share with their friends. I encourage everybody to take initiative and send it to your true friends whom you consider you have shared values and one goals.

Thank you,

Pors.

#8 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:40 AM

Yes, I agree wholeheartedly. I have had bad experience as well: in the last few months two of my Iranian friends called me traitor and in the pay of mullahs, and stopped talking to me, because I tried to balance their 100% negative appraisal of the situation in Iran with a few positives. They told me there is nothing positive at all ... and some of these people said the same thing during the Shah and that's how we ended up with mullahs. I mean I really am not a supporter of the regime, and it is so obvious, yet some people call me a mullah agent. Can you believe this ?? I am not very hopeful about change in Iran soon - it is saddening, mullahs seem to be on top ... but you never know ...
[QUOTE=Rika Khana;8762]Yes, absolutely agree with you. but some iranians disappoint me sometimes. hatred of mullahs have droven them very far that they dont care about iran anymore. they want to support the colonian powers as long as they get rid of the mullah, even if it is to the cost of totally destruction of iran, you can see loads of those comments on the internet. they simply forget that the americans, i mean the biggest colonial power can never be a friend, they are after what they want, not what the is good for iranians. this has been proven in the course of history.[/QUOTE]

#9 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:04 PM

[QUOTE=uuvbbz;9130]so nice.....[/QUOTE]

are you a bot? :P

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic