Tajiks Worldwide Community: Suggestions for our Forum - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suggestions for our Forum Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:52 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;10171]I would also suggest to include agnostic, atheist, bright, disbeliever, doubter, faithless, freethinker, godless, heretic, ill religious, infidel, materialist, nihilist, non-believer, non-religious, objectivist, rationalist, secularist, skeptic, unbeliever in our consensus too. They are influential part of our society too.

As for discussing, I hope neither side will try to impose their understanding. Anyhow, it should be open and discussing.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Dear Pors,

I agree completely- it should be open to all - free and no one should get upset so that they resort to cursing and other things.

Personal attacks should not be permitted - as that distracts people from the debate and is a cop out tactic.

The aim should be to inform and to teach critical thinking - through assessing articles/papers/books and discussing the issues.

From it is hoped that all assumptions are put into question.

Afterall the ultimate aim of education is CRITICAL THINKING... and to get informed about ways to tackle harmful practices amongst our peoples - and through it to find ways to prevent our people from being used by those whom wish them harm through exploitation of their ignorance.

Ahhangar

#22 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:20 PM

I changed Philosophy and Science to Theology, Philosophy and Science

#23 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:51 PM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;10233]I changed Philosophy and Science to Theology, Philosophy and Science[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

#24 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:47 PM

Dorood all,

We need a thread labeled 'Uniting Tajiks' - or 'Pars (Tajik) Unity', where we can bring news and have discussions on all the developments - be they POLITICAL/ECONOMIC/GEOGRAPHICAL/IDEATIONAL/INSTITUTIONAL that are for and against Pars (Tajik) unity across the world.

This means topics about the economic development of (Pars) Tajik inhabited regions of the world - and especially those developments which make for close ties between the core nations of Tajikistan Afghanistan and Iran - and the developments in the surrounding areas which affect the development of Iran Afghanistan and Tajikistan.

Political developments - from political policies that favour stronger ties to those that inhibit it - within the core nations or amongst the diaspora - we need to know about it all.

Institutional being the development of institutions which are for the upkeep of our language and culture.

And so on...

What attracts us together?

A sense of linguistic/ethnic commonality.

e.g. Common ethnicity Parsi(Persian) language and culture; and PERSIANATE culture

What aim do we have?

The good of our people.

e.g. Increasing the standard of living of Pars Tajik) peoples; and eventually all the neighboring Iranic peoples

How do we achieve those aims?

By economic activity and the establishing civil institutions.

e.g. Agricultural, Industrial, Educational... activities of the Pars (Tajik) peoples.

What should the ultimate representative of our venture be?

The STATE.

e.g. The STATE of KHORASAN; and eventually a bigger greater IRAN

AHHANGAR

#25 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:55 PM

Dear Gul Agha,

Thanks for the improvements that you make. So far i have one suggestion;

I see that there a a lot of emply spaces bellow the forum page...Is there a possiblity to add the tags of some important websites so that we did not open them separatelly?

just go to http://asiaplus.tj/ and see the end of this page in order to understand what I mean. I believe you can invent something better than that.

thanks

#26 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

We also need to add "Album". Like various and random pictures from Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and also those areas of other countries where Persians (Tajiks) live. It will be nice to see faces of our compatriots in pictures. I am sure there is something creative can be done.

Thanks.

Pors.

#27 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:27 PM

[quote=PORS;11207]We also need to add "Album". Like various and random pictures from Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and also those areas of other countries where Persians (Tajiks) live. It will be nice to see faces of our compatriots in pictures. I am sure there is something creative can be done.

Thanks.

Pors.[/quote]

After entering your User CP from Menu up. Click on Pictures & Albums locating at the left. From there you can Add Photos, Create Albums etc.

#28 User is offline   Qumars Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:29 AM

?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? . ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?.
? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??.

??? ?
??? ???

#29 User is offline   Super Icon

• Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:01 PM

??? ??? ??? ??
?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?.

Dear Dushanbe,

Thanks for your suggestion, and we will place links to the important sites at bottom of the page soon.

Superior

#30 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:28 AM

A question: why do uploaded picture posts (.jpg at least) appear small unless you click on them ? Is there another way to post pictures, or is this a limitation ? Can the limitation be overcome ?

#31 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:52 AM

[quote=Nader Shah;13243]A question: why do uploaded picture posts (.jpg at least) appear small unless you click on them ? Is there another way to post pictures, or is this a limitation ? Can the limitation be overcome ?[/quote]

This is just the system code. The user can see more pictures when it is like that; and then click the one he/she want to see and click on it.

#32 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

the title of this thread is suggestions for our forum: I have got a suggestion: Please admins do something to revive the forum, you guys as admins dont come to the forum not even once in a month, how can you expect the forum to gain strenght? the forum is effectively DEAD!

Do something about it, come here and make yourselves available, what is the point of going to the other forums and forgeting this one?

#33 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:27 AM

this site should have games, dating portal and online chat rooms

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic