Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tajik site! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tajik site! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:57 AM

Here I have found tajik site. I hope you will find mani interesting here.

http://www.tjgov.narod.ru/

#2 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:29 PM

One thing I don't like about the site. It's in russian. Many Tajiks of Khorasan and Iran will not understand it. It should be in Tajiki! Other than that, it's nice looking.

#3 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:11 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;8828]One thing I don't like about the site. It's in russian. Many Tajiks of Khorasan and Iran will not understand it. It should be in Tajiki! Other than that, it's nice looking.[/QUOTE]

Use Google translator from the Google tool bar - if you installed it - to convert it all into English.

Click this to view English translation of the site.

http://translate.goo...gov.narod.ru%2F

Ahhangar

#4 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:34 PM

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;8830]Use Google translator from the Google tool bar - if you installed it - to convert it all into English.

Ahhangar[/QUOTE]

ahhangar jan, has it become acceptable for me to use google translator on a tajik site? .... ridiculous

#5 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:54 PM

[QUOTE=Tehran;8846]ahhangar jan, has it become acceptable for me to use google translator on a tajik site? .... ridiculous[/QUOTE]

Tehran - why ridiculous to use Google Translator? The real ridiculous thing here is that one people are forced to use so many different languages to communicate. If you can understand Russian - that is fine - but I do not understand - like the vast majority of non Tajikistani Tajiks (Parsians).

I use Google Translator to get an overview of the Russian Language sites about Tajiks and for Tajiks.

Ahhangar.

#6 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;8847]Tehran - why ridiculous to use Google Translator? The real ridiculous thing here is that one people are forced to use so many different languages to communicate. If you can understand Russian - that is fine - but I do not understand - like the vast majority of non Tajikistani Tajiks (Parsians).

I use Google Translator to get an overview of the Russian Language sites about Tajiks and for Tajiks.

Ahhangar.[/QUOTE]

my point is that there is no reason i should ever have to use google translator on a tajik site. its been 17 years since the collapse of the USSR and there are still tajik sites in russian :mad:

#7 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:30 PM

[quote=Tehran;8848]my point is that there is no reason i should ever have to use google translator on a tajik site. its been 17 years since the collapse of the USSR and there are still tajik sites in russian :mad: [/quote]
:mad: :mad: :mad: .....exactly!

Persian is the mother tongue of us Tajiks....
I hate it when Tajik gives russian, chinese or arabic ''the function of mother language!''

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

We complain about our brothers in tajikisan that they use russian language for their communication and websites on the internet. Why shouldnt we first look at ourselves and realize that we are also leaving farsi in favour of english. what is the answer to this?
how many of us write in farsi here or other sites? they had a problem of being under prolong occupation and cultural genocide, while we were able to complete our education in our own language and still dont want to use it here!!!! We are making our farsi the language of Kocha Wa Bazar. if we keep on like this, we will end up with a langauge which willl have no any educational value in the future.

#9 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:21 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;8850]We complain about our brothers in tajikisan that they use russian language for their communication and websites on the internet. Why shouldnt we first look at ourselves and realize that we are also leaving farsi in favour of english. what is the answer to this?
how many of us write in farsi here or other sites? they had a problem of being under prolong occupation and cultural genocide, while we were able to complete our education in our own language and still dont want to use it here!!!! We are making our farsi the language of Kocha Wa Bazar. if we keep on like this, we will end up with a langauge which willl have no any educational value in the future.[/QUOTE]

kamelan dorost migoyi bayad beeshtar az parsi estefadeh konim :)

#10 User is offline   Qumars Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:31 AM

??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? 15 ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ???.
?? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?.

#11 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:07 AM

[QUOTE=Qumars;8852] ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? 15 ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ???.
?? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?.[/QUOTE]

dorost migoyee Qumars jan, sali 150 million dollar be hezbollah, 100 million be Jaish al-Mahdi, 100 Million be Hamas va 200 million be suriye midan . kolan 550 Million salaneh be arab ha midan baraye hich. :mad:

va bad az jange lebanon dar 2006, chandin Billion dollar dadan baraye bazsazee:mad: dar halee ke Tajikistan niyaz be komak dareh :mad:

#12 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 May 2008 - 01:43 AM

That's why they should be called Arab mullahs.
[QUOTE=Tehran;8854]dorost migoyee Qumars jan, sali 150 million dollar be hezbollah, 100 million be Jaish al-Mahdi, 100 Million be Hamas va 200 million be suriye midan . kolan 550 Million salaneh be arab ha midan baraye hich. :mad:

va bad az jange lebanon dar 2006, chandin Billion dollar dadan baraye bazsazee:mad: dar halee ke Tajikistan niyaz be komak dareh :mad: [/QUOTE]

#13 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:57 AM

Unfortunately, 99 % of Tajiks of Tajikistan, Samarqand and Bukhara do not know English language. Also 99 % of them cannot read the Persian alphabet. And also Tajiks of Khorasan and ours brothers from Iran are not able to read cyrillic alphabet and they do not know Russian. But 50-60 % of aii Tajiks of Tajikistan, Samarqand, Bukhara, Khorasan, Iran and China are able to read the latin alphabet. It means that now we have one output: to write our theards more on farsi, but on latin alphabet. Only then we can sharply increase participants of this forum.

#14 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:07 AM

[QUOTE=Qumars;8852] ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? 15 ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ???.
?? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?.[/QUOTE]

I think, that it is not necessary to wait for the help from Iranian oyatolls. Let them to help their Arabian brothers. We should do everything, that we can for association of our nation - Tajiks. What can we? We can strengthen the Tajik propagation among Tajiks of region (Samarqand, Bukhara, Khorasan, Tajikistan, China) and to wake their national consciousness and national pride. It is necessary to us to strengthen our Tajik and protajik webforums, radio stations, telechannels, etc.

#15 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:31 PM

Dorood Ahhangare gerami:

Thank you for your post. I know russian, enough to understand and talk. To my wonder, I have little bit (maybe quite a lot?) prejudice about russians. Thanks bro.

Tandorost bemaned,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;8830]Use Google translator from the Google tool bar - if you installed it - to convert it all into English.

Ahhangar[/QUOTE]

#16 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:38 PM

Dorood Rostame gerami:

Sad dar sad ham andeshi tou hastam. Afaren dost barae goftar! Barkhe zamanha az degar Tajikane Tajikistan khele andohgen meshavam, chon beshtare anha ba zabane madar ie khodamon, zabane shirin o dilneshin, zabane Paarsi, goft o goo namekonand. Zabane ma, zabane kohan va bay ast va ma, Paarsi zabanan, hamesha ba kosheshe aan bashem keh, zabanamoon ra taza vo paak negah bidaram. Ba digaran niz beesyar seepas!

Mekhaham barae hamae maa inra bobakhsham:

http://tajikam.com/f...read.php?t=2149

Kamyab bemaned,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Rostam;8849] :mad: :mad: :mad: .....exactly!

Persian is the mother tongue of us Tajiks....
I hate it when Tajik gives russian, chinese or arabic ''the function of mother language!''[/QUOTE]

#17 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:51 PM

I don't think help of current Iranian regime will be directed toward strengthening secular Iran-Tajik relations which will promote our cultural and historical bandage. I hope Iran's help won't be binded to religious intentions, as we have seen Iran's help to neighboring arab states. In case, Iran's help has religious purposes, we, Tajiks should try to make it secular and productive. After all, we must be able to make lemonade out of lemon.

[QUOTE=Tehran;8854]dorost migoyee Qumars jan, sali 150 million dollar be hezbollah, 100 million be Jaish al-Mahdi, 100 Million be Hamas va 200 million be suriye midan . kolan 550 Million salaneh be arab ha midan baraye hich. :mad:

va bad az jange lebanon dar 2006, chandin Billion dollar dadan baraye bazsazee:mad: dar halee ke Tajikistan niyaz be komak dareh :mad: [/QUOTE]

#18 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 May 2008 - 01:17 AM

I was talking to a good friend today, he mentioned that while on a taxi, he was asked where he is from by the driver ... he said Iran, and then the taxi driver said my name is Abbas - see Abbas, I am shiite !! He was a shiite from southern lebanon ... and then he rambled on about how much he loved Iran, and how the greatest President in the world is Ahmadinejad. He said if Ahmadinejad ordered him to march for 50 miles he would instantly do it, but he would never listen to the President of Lebanon.

Now, that is interesting. Shiite Lebanese love Iran and want to sacrifice for Iran -- and of course Iran sacrifices a lot for them. Obviously, that is one reason why they keep pouring money into Lebanon ... I have personally witnessed the admiration and loyalty of Lebanese shiites towards Iran.

So, mullahs have really bought some real friends for Iran - but you can say they are bad friends because they are Arabs ... well that is a bit racist, but obviously we have to care about our relatives first, and those are the Tajiks - but I guess even if mullahs spent $50 billion on Tajikistan and Afghanistan, I bet they will not buy the same loyalty from Tajiks (I might be wrong)

If I was somebody and in charge of Iran, I would redirect all foreign aid to Tajikistan and Tajiks of Afghanistan, then I might help Shiite Lebanese ... and a few others

Let us not forget that Iran is isolated in the region, with almost no real friends, and some of the Arabs (Syria, Lebanon, Iraqi opposition) have been quite loyal too Iran. Even during Sassanid Persia, some of the most powerful and loyal allies were the Lakhmids, and during Achaemenids the Babylonians (current Shiites of Iraq) were instrumental in overthrowing the Assyrians, and help Cyrus conquer Mesopotamia.

We should not close our eyes to our non-Persian neigbors, but priorities should be for our Tajik cousins first ... yet we should use the Shiites in the Arab world to our advantage and ensure the Arabs are not so united as to want to threaten Iran again as during Saddam, and that we have a fifth column - who may turn out to be real historical friends as well - in the Arab world.

So the mullah's strategy is not entirely wrong, but it needs to be complemented by support for Persians .
[QUOTE=PORS;8903]I don't think help of current Iranian regime will be directed toward strengthening secular Iran-Tajik relations which will promote our cultural and historical bandage. I hope Iran's help won't be binded to religious intentions, as we have seen Iran's help to neighboring arab states. In case, Iran's help has religious purposes, we, Tajiks should try to make it secular and productive. After all, we must be able to make lemonade out of lemon.[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users