Tajiks Worldwide Community: Iran Rules by Azeris - Oslonor-Rooyintan Theory - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Iran Rules by Azeris - Oslonor-Rooyintan Theory Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:26 AM

[QUOTE=Tehran;8978]the Qajar azeri tribe made Persian the ONLY OFFICIAL LANGUAGE and you guys still insult us :mad: [/QUOTE]

Fath Ali Shah and Abbas Mirza unfortunately are two of my ancestors! Although I wish they weren't. Qajar rulers were bi-liyaghat-tarin and nang-tarin rulers of Iran. Because of them Iran lost all its northern and eastern and southern territories.

Tehrani accent is no where close to other Persian dialects and closely resembles turkish Azeri accent.

I have every right to critisise Turkic rulers of Iran. I have not insulted any Turkic person. This is a forum, we have a democracy here. I'm entitled to my opinion and others to theirs. If you don't like democracy then I suggest you go and find a place where you feel comfortable.

#22 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=Darius;8980]Dear Rooyintan,

Azerbaijanis (of the republic) had been really angry with Khatami and had accused him of 'Persian chauvinism':

http://www.armeniand...read.php?t=8046

The fact that he speaks Azeri doesn't make him Azeri, of course. I speak several languages, including Turkish, but ethnically could be known as nothing but Persian. I might look like many other nations, so that could I live in different countries without being recognized as a foreigner. But again, that doesn't make me belong to any nation but Persian.

As regards Ahmadinezhad, he was born in Garmsar, the Simnan province, and I've never heard or read about him being Azeri.

And even if all of them were Azeri, I think there could have been no reason to worry. Azeris are as Iranian as any other Iranian ethnie.

I wish you all the best brother[/QUOTE]

Brother Darius,

Thanks for that link. Azerbaijan Rep is the biggest enemy of Iran, they claim 6 of Iran's provinces as theirs: East Azerbaijan, West Azerbaijan, Ardabil, Zanjan, Qazvin and Hamedan provinces. Since the birth of that nation in 1918 they mendled in Iran's affairs and claimed territories.

I do consider Azeri people being Iranian, however as leaders of Iran they brought so much misery and disappointment for the nation:
1)Safavids started Shiite-Sunni Wars and massacare of Zoroastrians.
2)Afshars: Nader Shah Afshar was a superpower of his time, Ottomans feared him, at peak of his power Russians offered him alliance for a war on Ottomans, he rejected the offer! He could have had easily destroyed the Ottoman power right-then and there but didn't! we can't change history, but if he finished ottomans then & there, Kurds,Assyrians & Armenians would have had been better off.
3)Qajars: pathetic! They lost Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ossetia, some other Caucasian territories, Turkmenistan and Khowrazm to Russia, they lost Herat to Pushtuns! Sistan to Baluchs, Emirates, Bahrain to Britain. They destroyed Persian language, entered so many Arabic, Turkish and French loan words!!!
4)Pahlavi & current govt: well all is known about their mendling in neighboring countries affairs, Wars, embargos etc... also in 2004 they divide up beautiful Province of Khorasan into 4:
1)Khorasan-e-Razavi with capital of Mashhad, 2)Khorasan-e-Jonoubi with capital of Birjand 3)Khorasan-e-Shomali with capital of Bojnord, 4)Gave away Tabas to Yazd Province.

Today pan-Turkists in Iran are very active, they have separitist groups who are calling for Khorasan Turkistan with capital of Bojnord and South Azerbaijan with the capital of Tabriz. Right now Pan-Arabs,Pan-Turks,Baluch Separitist Groups(and their sponsors) are trying to turn Iran into another Yugoslavia.

#23 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:39 AM

Brother Rooyintan,

I do sense your worries and share most of them with you. But we have to try to integrate Azeris with Persians by all means we possess.

And once again, Pahlavis were not Azeri, neither is the current regime as a whole.

All the best

[QUOTE=rooyintan;9005]Brother Darius,

Thanks for that link. Azerbaijan Rep is the biggest enemy of Iran, they claim 6 of Iran's provinces as theirs: East Azerbaijan, West Azerbaijan, Ardabil, Zanjan, Qazvin and Hamedan provinces. Since the birth of that nation in 1918 they mendled in Iran's affairs and claimed territories.

I do consider Azeri people being Iranian, however as leaders of Iran they brought so much misery and disappointment for the nation:
2)Afshars: Nader Shah Afshar was a superpower of his time, Ottomans feared him, at peak of his power Russians offered him alliance for a war on Ottomans, he rejected the offer! He could have had easily destroyed the Ottoman power right-then and there but didn't! we can't change history, but if he finished ottomans then & there, Kurds,Assyrians & Armenians would have had been better off.
3)Qajars: pathetic! They lost Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ossetia, some other Caucasian territories, Turkmenistan and Khowrazm to Russia, they lost Herat to Pushtuns! Sistan to Baluchs, Emirates, Bahrain to Britain. They destroyed Persian language, entered so many Arabic, Turkish and French loan words!!!
4)Pahlavi & current govt: well all is known about their mendling in neighboring countries affairs, Wars, embargos etc... also in 2004 they divide up beautiful Province of Khorasan into 4:
1)Khorasan-e-Razavi with capital of Mashhad, 2)Khorasan-e-Jonoubi with capital of Birjand 3)Khorasan-e-Shomali with capital of Bojnord, 4)Gave away Tabas to Yazd Province.

Today pan-Turkists in Iran are very active, they have separitist groups who are calling for Khorasan Turkistan with capital of Bojnord and South Azerbaijan with the capital of Tabriz. Right now Pan-Arabs,Pan-Turks,Baluch Separitist Groups(and their sponsors) are trying to turn Iran into another Yugoslavia.[/QUOTE]

#24 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:06 PM

[QUOTE=rooyintan;9005]Brother Darius,

Today pan-Turkists in Iran are very active, they have separitist groups who are calling for Khorasan Turkistan with capital of Bojnord and South Azerbaijan with the capital of Tabriz. Right now Pan-Arabs,Pan-Turks,Baluch Separitist Groups(and their sponsors) are trying to turn Iran into another Yugoslavia.[/QUOTE]

i suggest that you awaken from your dream; i have not met a single sepratist azeri and the people supporting it are from Turkey not iranian azerbaijan. As an azeri, i cant tell you that iranian azeris dont want to seperate

PS. I suggest that you learn the Tehrani accent because we Tehranis will continue to call you " dahati" until you learn it :P

#25 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:05 AM

[QUOTE=Tehran;9017]i suggest that you awaken from your dream; i have not met a single sepratist azeri and the people supporting it are from Turkey not iranian azerbaijan. As an azeri, i cant tell you that iranian azeris dont want to seperate

PS. I suggest that you learn the Tehrani accent because we Tehranis will continue to call you " dahati" until you learn it :P [/QUOTE]

Dear Tehran,

In the vast area of Iranzamin we can witness plentiful of Persian accents. I'm sure you are well aware of the fact. The very variety of unique and beautiful accents of Persian enriches our language with enormous massive vocabulary and exp​ressions.

I assume that was a joke anyway:)

#26 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 May 2008 - 01:35 AM

[QUOTE=Darius;9021]Dear Tehran,

In the vast area of Iranzamin we can witness plentiful of Persian accents. I'm sure you are well aware of the fact. The very variety of unique and beautiful accents of Persian enriches our language with an enormous massive vocabulary and exp​ressions.

I assume that was a joke anyway:)[/QUOTE]

yes, ofcourse it was a joke:)

my favorite accent of persian is the esphehani accent, I LOVE IT!

here is a video of this accent:

:cool:

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users