Tajiks Worldwide Community: Second attack on Herati journalist - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Second attack on Herati journalist Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:47 PM

www.quqnoos.com
by M Reza Sher Mohammadi
Thursday, 15 May 2008

MASKED men have used razor blades to slice the arms and hands of a female journalist in Herat on the same day that media groups expressed concern over the welfare of journalists in the province.

The attack, the second within the last week in Herat, took place yesterday (Wednesday) days after the men had threatened to kill local television presenter Nilofar Habib if she failed to leave her job.

The men told me that if I didnt leave the TV station, then I would be killed. Then they came and cut my arm with blades, Habib said.

The attack comes only days after the governor of Herat, Said Hossain Anwari, was accused of beating the deputy controller of the local state-run television station.

Organisations set up to protect the rights of journalists have issued a five-point letter to the judiciary in Herat urging them to investigate the alleged beating of the provinces RTA deputy, Farhad Joya.

Herats governor said journalists and mass media workers enjoy more freedom now than at any other time in the past.

Anwari said: I dont think theres any problem with working as a journalist in Herat. If they have a problem, they should come to my office and they should tell it to me. We will get the security forces to help them.

Joya accuses Anwari of walking into his studio, swearing at him and then beating him up because he refused to hire one of the governors candidates as Herat bureau chief.

One local journalist in the province said: Im asking the organisations who have a duity to protect the media and from human rights groups to look into these cases and to do something about them.

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:14 AM

This is so tragic. I feel ashamed of having such criminal people among us :mad:

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 May 2008 - 02:01 PM

Who were those animals? Are they caught?

#4 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:07 PM

:mad: its painful to think that this city was once the largest, most cosmopolitan eastern iranian city and a city that iran was willing to fight the british to retain

#5 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:50 AM

Yes, indeed. Our dear Herat must return to the motherland :) And hopefully all other parts as well :D
[QUOTE=Tehran;9133] :mad: its painful to think that this city was once the largest, most cosmopolitan eastern iranian city and a city that iran was willing to fight the british to retain[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users