Tajiks Worldwide Community: Persepolis FC becomes the Champion of the Persian Gulf League! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Persepolis FC becomes the Champion of the Persian Gulf League! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:03 PM

OMG, Persepolis scored the winning goal on the 96th minute, i am in tears:

http://www.goal.com/...tenutoId=699841

Persepolis Champions Of Iran With Injury-Time Winner

A 96th minute winner from Sepehr Heidari gave Persepolis the 2008 Iranian title on Saturday afternoon amid extraordinary scenes at the Azadi Stadium in Tehran.

On a day of pure drama, the Tehran giants defeated leaders Sepahan 2-1 to become champions of Iran for the first time since 2003.

With the game almost over, Heidari rose in the middle of a crowded penalty box to head home and send 110,000 fans in the famous arena into a frenzy.

Persepolis, who started the day two points behind their opponents, attacked from the start and took the lead in style after 17 minutes.

Mohsen Khalili chested the ball down just outside the area and volleyed home with a shot that gave Masound Hemami in the Sepahan goal no chance.

The Iranian striker smacked a shot against the underside of the Sepahan crossbar four minutes later when through on goal. Karim Bagheri headed the rebound over the bar.

Persepolis were rueing that miss when Sepahan equalised after 28 minutes. Ehsan Hajsafi was fed with a long ball over the top of the Reds defence and the teenager advanced into the area and slotted the ball coolly home.

The hosts spent most of the second half camped out in the Sepahan half but were unable to break down the Sepahan defence until the last seconds.

The ball spun off Heidaris head and looped over Masoud Hemami and into the top corner of the Sepahan goal to spark pandemonium.

It is the eighth title for Persepolis and a first for coach Afshin Ghotbi in his first season with the club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a video of the highlights of the game, it is probably the best football game i have seen in my life!:

Here are the Persepolis Fans celebrating after the match, there was a 1-million man rally in Tehran after the match:

Here is a fan video about Persepolis FC:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=58VyjwvezvI

I invite all afghanistani and tajikistani persians to be Persepolis Fans :D

please forget abolmoslem FC of Mashhad, even thier name is Arabic:D

GHERMEZETEH!!

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 May 2008 - 06:30 AM

Thanks for the beautiful football match highlights :)
Reminds me of the good old days during Shahanshah Aryamehr ;)
When everything seemed good and mullahs were in jail :D
Let's put them back in jail :cool:
But what's your problem with Mashhad ? I don't get it :confused:

[QUOTE=Tehran;9107]OMG, Persepolis scored the winning goal on the 96th minute, i am in tears:

please forget abolmoslem FC of Mashhad, even thier name is Arabic:D

GHERMEZETEH!![/QUOTE]

#3 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:11 AM

Dorood,

First, thanks for the nice match. Congrats Persopolis! Secondly, is "ghermez" from Turkish language, meaning "red"? I knew it as "Sorkh", but a friend of mine told me that ghermez is from Turkish meaning red. Anyways, I enjoyed football.

#4 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:17 AM

Doord bar PORS e Gerami :) Ghermez is used a lot in Iran, and you are right: it is originally a Turkish word.
[QUOTE=PORS;9202]Dorood,

First, thanks for the nice match. Congrats Persopolis! Secondly, is "ghermez" from Turkish language, meaning "red"? I knew it as "Sorkh", but a friend of mine told me that ghermez is from Turkish meaning red. Anyways, I enjoyed football.[/QUOTE]

#5 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:48 AM

So, is "Sorkh" Persian origin then?

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;9204]Doord bar PORS e Gerami :) Ghermez is used a lot in Iran, and you are right: it is originally a Turkish word.[/QUOTE]

#6 User is offline   Tehran Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 07:11 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;9214]So, is "Sorkh" Persian origin then?[/QUOTE]

but no one really uses sorkh anymore

just imagine how goofy SORKHETEH would sound:D

#7 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:06 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;9214]So, is "Sorkh" Persian origin then?[/QUOTE]

In pashtu we call it Sor so i don't know if it is originally farsi word or not.

#8 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:24 AM

I don't really care if it sounds goofy or weird, important it's Persian. I will search for etymology of the word "Sorkh".

Actually, "SORKHETEN" sounds better ;) Just pronounce it several times, and it becomes so natural that you might want to refrain from using "Ghermez" then on.

Pors.

[QUOTE=Tehran;9230]but no one really uses sorkh anymore

just imagine how goofy SORKHETEH would sound:D[/QUOTE]

#9 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:32 AM

Pashto is a branch of Persian (Iranian) language, particularly Southeastern dialect. Neither Tajiki nor Dari and/or even Pashto is a language. They are all dialects of Persian language. So, you can't really claim that "sorkh" is not Persian word. It is Persian. Let me just find etymology of the word...

[QUOTE=shinno;9234]In pashtu we call it Sor so i don't know if it is originally farsi word or not.[/QUOTE]

#10 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:34 AM

Sor according to Dr Moin's dictionary is a Persian word for red.

#11 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 May 2008 - 02:42 AM

Gul Aghae arjmand, thanks for post. Do you know where I can take Dr Moin's dictionary and see? I might want to buy it.

[QUOTE=Gul agha;9254]Sor according to Dr Moin's dictionary is a Persian word for red.[/QUOTE]

#12 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 May 2008 - 05:36 AM

[quote=PORS;9255]Gul Aghae arjmand, thanks for post. Do you know where I can take Dr Moin's dictionary and see? I might want to buy it.[/quote]

You can buy it from www.ketab.com

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:07 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;9240]Pashto is a branch of Persian (Iranian) language, particularly Southeastern dialect. Neither Tajiki nor Dari and/or even Pashto is a language. They are all dialects of Persian language. So, you can't really claim that "sorkh" is not Persian word. It is Persian. Let me just find etymology of the word...[/QUOTE]

Pashto is not a ''branch'' of Farsi it is only persinized by Moghuls and Rahman Baba. Pashto is the result of turkic, mongolic, arabic, dravidian influence, punjabi, hindustani and all of all of Persian. Pashtuns self are a coalation of different turkic, arabic, mongolic and south-eastern nomadic tribes and of the pre-turkic nomadic time of south Pakistan.

#14 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:37 AM

Parsis e gerami, please support your statement by several scholastic sources. Thanks.

[QUOTE=Parsistani;9290]Pashto is not a ''branch'' of Farsi it is only persinized by Moghuls and Rahman Baba. Pashto is the result of turkic, mongolic, arabic, dravidian influence, punjabi, hindustani and all of all of Persian. Pashtuns self are a coalation of different turkic, arabic, mongolic and south-eastern nomadic tribes and of the pre-turkic nomadic time of south Pakistan.[/QUOTE]

#15 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

Read some books. Iranica claim Pashtu goes back to the 9 century by if they would ''accept'' Puta Khazana. Richard Frye, Bosworth (both are known as leading Iranologes) and other namefull scholars also claim, based on their professional works they did the last years for Awghans, since theyself are not able to do it and also fabricate only Puta Khazana histories than facts, dont accept Pashtuns theory and they do not consider Pashtu as an own language and they see its origine date during the Moghul era of India and they are supported by many other scholars (understanding there are still some ''Pashtun'' tribes in India and Pakistan close to Afghanistans border who speak ''Dari'' and not Pashtu) . Now i will post you some information from a book, maybe than you will see i am not lying just because i am an anti-awghan (unfortuantely my scanner is playing crazy at the moment but i will post you personally the passage!! after the mashine works again). My knowledge is based on literature and not of some claims of Awghans self who only want to created for themself a history lol/Rofl. Same as Pashtun as nation also their language is the result of different tribes that invaded India and Pakistan, mostly altaic speaking tribes, including some Hephtaliyan tribes of turkic descandants (Turks were always serving as soldiers in Iran). Some of these tribes are still living as Awghans, Ghalzais, Suris, Lodhis, Kharotis, Tughlaq and others. In the pre-turkic times of south Asia Awghans became mixed with many different non-altaic but also non-iranic tribes, like dravidians (see their ''dravidic'' m74 gen-mark (DNSM)) and Indians. Do you really believe Awghans were a nation before 300 years or before Ahmad Khan Abdali? Of course not, they were killing and kidnapping eachother...only to show the rest who the strongest are. Same as Pashtun was invented, also Urdu and Hindustani, both an ''indo-Persian language'' became developed. See how many ergative and turkic vocabular it has, many of them are vocabulars you cant categorize them to any language of the indo-iranic language nor to the altaiic. That Pashtu is much persianized than any other new created langhage like Urdu is because the capital of the Pashtun royal family was in Kabul and Persian was always dominated, even in Kandahar. Actually, Pashtuns self do not understand eachother, tough all speak ''Pashtu''. Ask Gul Agha if you dont believe me or i will explain it to you clearly because here i have the literature about Pashtu.

#16 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 May 2008 - 01:14 AM

Gul Agha is Pashtun ?
[QUOTE=Parsistani;9380] Actually, Pashtuns self do not understand eachother, tough all speak ''Pashtu''. Ask Gul Agha if you dont believe me or i will explain it to you clearly .[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users