Tajiks Worldwide Community: All posts by arya-zadah

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

All posts by arya-zadah

There have been 43 posts by arya-zadah

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  1. Forums
  2. Calendar
  1. Dear Admin

absolutely don't agree. by prohibiting all non-Persians and the people from ...

Tajikam Community > Site Feedback
  2. Valy is a gift to us!

Dear Pur e Zal, although i agree that we should try to ...

General > General Discussion
  3. Happy birth day, NightWish jan!

zadrooz pirooz! :) /> just decided to join here everyone :) ...

4. Why do you visit this forum?

i learn a lot here. i am proud of you, my brothers and sisters, who are here. Zenda Bad Irane Bozorg.

5. Tajiks of Uzbekistan

... and people there are extremely proud of their Persian heritage. ...

General > Tajik History, Culture and Civilization > The Study of the Concept of Uzbekistan
  6. Tajik of ...

Durud bar shumo dusti aziz, Pursjon, Yes, the city is among a ...

7. Tajik of ...

yes, Afrasianb Jan, Isfaragi tajiks are one of the most tajik ...

8. Tajik of ...

Dorud Khorasanpour, I was born in the village Sour in Northern Tajikistan, ...

9. How to help Tajiks of SamBukh

i have a couple of emails of tajiks from Bukhara (my friends) and can share them through private messaging.

10. man irani hastam

adequate vision of Iranian peoples, including Tajiks, Hazaras, and Pushtuns... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6NVwWO6nqh4

11. Who are we? Tajiks or Persians?

so, what about that poor russian/khojandi girl? ... i suppose you consider ...

12. Who are we? Tajiks or Persians?

brilliant words, Rika Khana Jan, totally agree.

13. Uzbek Forum Discusses Tajik Issues

this section: http://forum.arbuz.c...t=31849&page=11 i even suspect who is "bukharan" :) /> .

14. I hereby nominate Darius ...

he is an unquestionable leader here. it is amazing the appearance ...

15. We need help (Emergency)

... or "bishomar" (numerous) , and "kand" is famous soghdian word ...

General > Tajik History, Culture and Civilization
  16. Tajik Intelligentsia Stirs Up Regionalism

it is not only very well written, the content is extremely ...

17. Both Tajiks and Pushtuns are Iranians

... dramatically being transformed by its own resources under those mullahs ...

18. Both Tajiks and Pushtuns are Iranians

I am amazed of what you've said, PORS Jan, I am proud of being your HamMehan. movaffaq bashed.

19. Ghor- name ethmytology

also, Gharm (mountanious hystoric region in Tajikistan), and Kashghar (Uygur capital) ...

General > Tajik History, Culture and Civilization
  20. Both Tajiks and Pushtuns are Iranians

shobheh daram, Roointan Jan, shobheh daram keh in kar beshavad. Parsiyan-e ...

21. Both Tajiks and Pushtuns are Iranians

I think we should educate Pushtuns - explane that they are Iranians, not Semitic. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6NVwWO6nqh4

22. TAJIK BACHA, avazat ra borar! (Rap Patriotic music)

Dear friends, Look how Tajik young musicians are doing exactly same what ...

• (2 Pages)
  • +