Tajiks Worldwide Community: All posts by Nader Shah

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

All posts by Nader Shah

There have been 965 posts by Nader Shah

• (39 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  1. Forums
  2. Calendar
  1. US has plan to attack Iran if needed :(

... is funny how some Pashtuns - like that filthy Caca(r) ...

General > Politics & Current Events
  2. Partition of Aoghanistan

I express sympathy for any human being who is verbally abused ...

3. Tajikistan: Good News

http://centralasiaonline.com/cocoon/caii/xhtml/en_GB/newsbriefs/caii/newsbriefs/2010/11/29/newsbrief-03 Tajik president Emomali Rakhmon participated in a ceremony marking the end ...

4. Tajikistan: Good News

http://centralasianewswire.com/Lucknbspsound-fiscal-policy-finally-meet-in-Tajikistan/viewstory.aspx?id=2938 GOLD: Also significant for the Tajik economy was the revelation on Wednesday ...

5. TJ TO GET SMALLER BY 1000 SQ KM

Yes, it is really sad to see TJ give up territory ...

6. iranians number one nationalists in the world

Parsistani e aziz, I like your positive and forward-looking attitude, and ...

General > General Discussion
  7. TJ TO GET SMALLER BY 1000 SQ KM

I wonder what is the deal behind the scenes ? What ...

8. What alphabet do you perfer for Persian

Your arguments are very cogent. They are the exact same arguments given by my father. Thanks for an excellent first post.

9. TJ TO GET SMALLER BY 1000 SQ KM

If this is approved, I hope at least the quid pro ...

10. TJ TO GET SMALLER BY 1000 SQ KM

If this is approved, I hope at least the quid pro ...

11. TJ TO GET SMALLER BY 1000 SQ KM

http://centralasiaonline.com/cocoon/caii/xhtml/en_GB/features/caii/newsbriefs/2011/01/12/newsbrief-06 By Stan Rogers For CentralAsiaOnline.com 2011-01-12 DUSHANBE -- The Tajik lower house of parliament ...

12. Karun-3 and Karun-4 Giant Dams with video

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karun The largest river by discharge in Iran, the Karun River's ...

13. Rumi - Dar An Nafas _ Mariam Jalali

(LIVE ) Great poem/song with good and passionate performance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTnQbFjDDxk&feature=related

Creative Zone > Literature and Art
  14. My Tajik Cousins

Great ! I hope I will realize my dream of seeing Tajikistan ... perhaps this year.

General > Tajik History, Culture and Civilization
  15. iranians number one nationalists in the world

Dear Gul Agha, I can only express my sympathy for our Tajik ...

16. iranians number one nationalists in the world

Regardless of what happened in the past, it does not help ...

17. iranians number one nationalists in the world

Your dear Persians in Iran are not free themselves :lol: /> Why don't our dear Persians in Afghanistan help ...

18. The politics behind the Af fuel crisis

Please provide a source showing that the IR government backed Karzai ...

19. iranians number one nationalists in the world

sometimes i think the only real afi people on this forum with drive and passion ... ...

20. Nader Shah Afshar

thank you arshak jan for your wonderful post ... please post again if you come across something interesting

General > Tajik History, Culture and Civilization
  21. The politics behind the Af fuel crisis

Interesting analysis from what looks like a US-Military paper's Pashtun writer. ...

22. iranians number one nationalists in the world

... feelings towards Iran and Iranians ? Who is defending akhonds here ...

23. iranians number one nationalists in the world

I was teasing and joking around ... nothing serious in my ...

• (39 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »