Suggestions for our Forum (View original topic)

Gul agha

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:08 AM

If any member that has a suggestion of making our forum better please list them in this thread.

Ahhangar

Posted 08 May 2008 - 05:29 PM

Dorood,

I am for the re-organization of this forum.

One of the biggest aims of this forum is the re-awakening of Tajiks - especially those whom are lost in ignorance or are swept up by alternative ideologies - and a big part of that will consist of telling about their history.

So - a specific section about the history of the civilization the Tajiks - within which all historical matters can be learned about and discussed. There we can post the best historical books to look and there we can post academic articles.

Within this historical section there should be a section that deal with one of the biggest issues facing the Tajiks of Afghanistan - that being the 'Ideology Of The Concept Of Afghanistan'.

This subsection should have the title of 'Study of the Concept of Afghanistan'. Here we can debate the basis of the ideology of Afghanistan - the views of the Afghan Mellat whom consider a place that should have the Afghan character - the politics of Mahmud Tarzi whom - the British motivation behinds its creation - the process of Afghanisation of our land - documenting everything upto the present in this field. In this field - we will discuss all the attempts made by the state of Afghanistan to counter the true identity of the land and to ENLIGHTEN our fellow Tajiks about its real history and to make sure they reject the concept of Afghanistan.

We could have the same for the study of the ideology of the concept of Uzbekistan and how that affects the real history of that land - and another for Tajikistan where we will discuss the nation ideology of Tajikistan and its benefits and short comings - and not to forget Iran and its policies.

I think with such a structured program it will help shape the thinking of our fellow Tajiks into something that is more organized and will make our discussion more relevant and to the point.

Another major suggestion I have is that there should be a specific section that deals with Economic Development - for each of the countries we are concerned with and the implications of the plans and schemes on the populations of interest to us. Here we will be able to post about the relevant books on the subject and recommend such things to others.

These are just a few crude suggestions - I hope with time and engagement by other members - we can develop a very sophisticated and solid structure to our forum - that then helps to better inform our current members, to induce more activity and to draw more active membersin.

Ahhangar

Ahhangar

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:00 PM

I would like to suggest the delegation of editing rights for some threads to more people than the current group of admins - it is just too long and inhibitive to keep asking the present set of unresponsive admins to correct things. This should be realised by the owner of this site - Kawa Karimi - as it is important for the success of the forum.

Nader Shah

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:40 PM

Is Kawa Karimi one of the admins under a user name ?
In the early days, he was posting here, and put a video of his poetry.
Where is he now ?
[QUOTE=Ahhangar;9515]I would like to suggest the delegation of editing rights for some threads to more people than the current group of admins - it is just too long and inhibitive to keep asking the present set of unresponsive admins to correct things. This should be realised by the owner of this site - Kawa Karimi - as it is important for the success of the forum.[/QUOTE]

Khurasani

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:15 AM

He is here. But a little busy nowadays. Any thing you want to say him; Write here of PM me. I will inform him. Yeah he is Admin.

Gul agha

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:20 AM

currently we have 3 Admins:

Me -founder
Superior - founder
Khurasani

If anyone wants to become a moderator please contact one of us.

Abu_Muslim

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:05 PM

Dorood ba hame brodaraan wa khwaharaane Tajikam...

I pefer a forum that is simple....the simpler the forum the better it is...

We should be able to navigate around it easily without much hindrance and trouble...

Once again, Gul Agha... I really appreciate your hard work. God bless you and Kawa and other brothers and sisters..

Shahryaar aka Abu_Muslim...

Ahhangar

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:06 PM

[QUOTE=Abu_Muslim;9749]Dorood ba hame brodaraan wa khwaharaane Tajikam...

I pefer a forum that is simple....the simpler the forum the better it is...

We should be able to navigate around it easily without much hindrance and trouble...

Once again, Gul Agha... I really appreciate your hard work. God bless you and Kawa and other brothers and sisters..

Shahryaar aka Abu_Muslim...[/QUOTE]

Dear Abu Muslim,

Welcome to the forum brother.

I wanted to ask you what specifically you feel ought to be removed or moved to a sub-section or even deleted?

I am not an admin or anything but am dedicated to making this forum more erudite and successful - so it is great to see others whom want the same.

Together we all can chip away on the rough edges to make a masterpiece.

I just hope that the admin sees to delegate the job of editing this forum to more members so that the suggestions here are implemented quicker.

Ahhangar

Ahhangar

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:06 PM

We need a specific thread for RELIGION - so that people can debate freely there without fear of admin stopping the debate.

Religion is an important component of the Tajik peoples lives - so lets stop pretending that if we don't talk about it - the problems that reside there will just go away.

So - a RELIGION/FAITH/THEOLOGY thread please.

Thanks

Ahhangar

Nader Shah

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:23 AM

Careful what you wish for :D
This is not a topic for debate
There is no debate when it comes to faith or religion
There is only YES or NO
If you say YES to the dogma, you will get approval, and maybe more
If you say NO, you are in big trouble
You may consider leaving the country you are in
Or changing your name
If you live in a so-called "religious" country
There is no hope for religious people
They are either black or white
Nothing exists in between
I am glad I live in the West
Otherwise I would have to take a cyanide pill
That's how bad we are
Tajiks, Iranians, etc
Most of us are very violent and stubborn and set in our ways
So, religion requires no debate
It is false to begin with
Religious people are out of my life
I don't need to convince them
Let them learn from life
Let them come close to death
Let them face reality

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;10138]We need a specific thread for RELIGION - so that people can debate freely there without fear of admin stopping the debate.

Religion is an important component of the Tajik peoples lives - so lets stop pretending that if we don't talk about it - the problems that reside there will just go away.

So - a RELIGION/FAITH/THEOLOGY thread please.

Thanks

Ahhangar[/QUOTE]

Khurasani

Posted 11 June 2008 - 12:32 PM

Religious people think the same as you think Dear Nader Shah. So no need to debate.

Ahhangar

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:13 PM

Dear Khurasani,

We all need to know more about each others faiths - the faiths that have been part of the history of our land - it will be a positive thing as long as it is aimed at constructive debate. It will be a good thing for building consensus.

It will also put light on the bad aspects that are practiced in the name of religion

Debate is a fundamental part of any forum - debate on any subject. This is an electronic platform - no one is going to get physical and hurt each other - I would understand if religion was banned in a place like Iran and Afghanistan - but on banning it on a public forum - it is silly.

What will we get from not talking about it?

It will be open to all - and as long there are some moderators.

It is a real shame that those whom think they want to better Tajiks do not have the confidence to openly discuss topics which are so important in the lives of Tajiks.

Give it a try and if it only breeds destructive debate - then close it. I am sure that it will shake many people - but that is a good thing - questioning the assumptions ingrained in us and notions that have divided us - will definitely be positive.

Ahhangar

PORS

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:33 AM

I would also suggest to include agnostic, atheist, bright, disbeliever, doubter, faithless, freethinker, godless, heretic, ill religious, infidel, materialist, nihilist, non-believer, non-religious, objectivist, rationalist, secularist, skeptic, unbeliever in our consensus too. They are influential part of our society too.

As for discussing, I hope neither side will try to impose their understanding. Anyhow, it should be open and discussing.

Pors.

Nader Shah

Posted 12 June 2008 - 06:59 AM

OK, let's debate it, but I am worried our religious people will get upset :o

Let's start with this question: what makes people think that Quran (or Bible or Torah) should not be questioned and is the definitive word of so-called "God". What makes you think you are right and what makes you think you know God and what makes you think that some book written centuries ago is the final word ? Is it not because your brain has been drilled from childhood to accept this as an unquestionable truth and you have totally lost your capacities for intelligent thought and deep insight ?

[QUOTE=PORS;10171]I would also suggest to include agnostic, atheist, bright, disbeliever, doubter, faithless, freethinker, godless, heretic, ill religious, infidel, materialist, nihilist, non-believer, non-religious, objectivist, rationalist, secularist, skeptic, unbeliever in our consensus too. They are influential part of our society too.

As for discussing, I hope neither side will try to impose their understanding. Anyhow, it should be open and discussing.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

PORS

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:01 AM

Is that addressed to me? Or somebody else? ;) Here is what I think....

Nader Shah

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:09 AM

It's not addressed to you, by YOU ... I really meant people who put their faith blindly in some kind of so-called religion and centuries old book as the final word and in the middlemen who act as go between between am absent and silent so-called God and the poor people who are being ripped off and abused by these middlemen called Akhunds and priests or whatever
[QUOTE=PORS;10200]Is that addressed to me? Or somebody else? ;) Here is what I think....[/QUOTE]

PORS

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:27 AM

Thanks Nader Shah,

Although Darwinism has qualitative facts and is derived from rational reasoning, I do believe it does not completely cover and proves about origins of man nor it does solely accountable for such insight. DNA was a big support for them, yet DNA also needs to be discovered further and it's interrelations between humans and animals.

As regarding to religion, I respect all kinds of religions be it Daoism, Sikhism or Buddhism. Yet, it is important for all of us to live today and build the future.

Pors.

PORS

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:47 AM

Nader Shahe gerami,

One question to which if you do not wish you may just pass it. I wonder why are you not trapped by Akhund's theory about origins of man? Do you have any specific experience in the past beyond that? If there is anything to share about it, please do so.

Seepas,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;10202]It's not addressed to you, by YOU ... I really meant people who put their faith blindly in some kind of so-called religion and centuries old book as the final word and in the middlemen who act as go between between am absent and silent so-called God and the poor people who are being ripped off and abused by these middlemen called Akhunds and priests or whatever[/QUOTE]

Nader Shah

Posted 12 June 2008 - 08:12 AM

Akhund is just a filthy businessman preying on simple minded brainwashed people. Akhund has no theory. Akhund just regurgitates shit from Arab who make iranians swallow his shit called quran 1400 years ago. Sorry to be so blunt but it had to be said once the real way.
[QUOTE=PORS;10209] I wonder why are you not trapped by Akhund's theory about origins of man? [/QUOTE]

Khurasani

Posted 12 June 2008 - 01:12 PM

Ooops.. I offer you a new thread. So that it is to be related with its Topic name. Here is Suggestions for Our forum Topic.

Once you open new topic; then i will move your posts from here.

Ahhangar

Posted 12 June 2008 - 07:52 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;10171]I would also suggest to include agnostic, atheist, bright, disbeliever, doubter, faithless, freethinker, godless, heretic, ill religious, infidel, materialist, nihilist, non-believer, non-religious, objectivist, rationalist, secularist, skeptic, unbeliever in our consensus too. They are influential part of our society too.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Dear Pors,

I agree completely- it should be open to all - free and no one should get upset so that they resort to cursing and other things.

Personal attacks should not be permitted - as that distracts people from the debate and is a cop out tactic.

The aim should be to inform and to teach critical thinking - through assessing articles/papers/books and discussing the issues.

From it is hoped that all assumptions are put into question.

Afterall the ultimate aim of education is CRITICAL THINKING... and to get informed about ways to tackle harmful practices amongst our peoples - and through it to find ways to prevent our people from being used by those whom wish them harm through exploitation of their ignorance.

Ahhangar

Gul agha

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:20 PM

I changed Philosophy and Science to Theology, Philosophy and Science

Ahhangar

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:51 PM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;10233]I changed Philosophy and Science to Theology, Philosophy and Science[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Ahhangar

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:47 PM

Dorood all,

We need a thread labeled 'Uniting Tajiks' - or 'Pars (Tajik) Unity', where we can bring news and have discussions on all the developments - be they POLITICAL/ECONOMIC/GEOGRAPHICAL/IDEATIONAL/INSTITUTIONAL that are for and against Pars (Tajik) unity across the world.

This means topics about the economic development of (Pars) Tajik inhabited regions of the world - and especially those developments which make for close ties between the core nations of Tajikistan Afghanistan and Iran - and the developments in the surrounding areas which affect the development of Iran Afghanistan and Tajikistan.

Political developments - from political policies that favour stronger ties to those that inhibit it - within the core nations or amongst the diaspora - we need to know about it all.

Institutional being the development of institutions which are for the upkeep of our language and culture.

And so on...

What attracts us together?

A sense of linguistic/ethnic commonality.

e.g. Common ethnicity Parsi(Persian) language and culture; and PERSIANATE culture

What aim do we have?

The good of our people.

e.g. Increasing the standard of living of Pars Tajik) peoples; and eventually all the neighboring Iranic peoples

How do we achieve those aims?

By economic activity and the establishing civil institutions.

e.g. Agricultural, Industrial, Educational... activities of the Pars (Tajik) peoples.

What should the ultimate representative of our venture be?

The STATE.

e.g. The STATE of KHORASAN; and eventually a bigger greater IRAN

AHHANGAR

Dushanbe

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:55 PM

Dear Gul Agha,

Thanks for the improvements that you make. So far i have one suggestion;

I see that there a a lot of emply spaces bellow the forum page...Is there a possiblity to add the tags of some important websites so that we did not open them separatelly?

just go to http://asiaplus.tj/ and see the end of this page in order to understand what I mean. I believe you can invent something better than that.

thanks

PORS

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

We also need to add "Album". Like various and random pictures from Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and also those areas of other countries where Persians (Tajiks) live. It will be nice to see faces of our compatriots in pictures. I am sure there is something creative can be done.

Thanks.

Pors.

Khurasani

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:27 PM

[quote=PORS;11207]We also need to add "Album". Like various and random pictures from Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, and also those areas of other countries where Persians (Tajiks) live. It will be nice to see faces of our compatriots in pictures. I am sure there is something creative can be done.

Thanks.

Pors.[/quote]

After entering your User CP from Menu up. Click on Pictures & Albums locating at the left. From there you can Add Photos, Create Albums etc.

Qumars

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:29 AM

?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? . ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?.
? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??.

??? ?
??? ???

Super

Posted 13 July 2008 - 12:01 PM

??? ??? ??? ??
?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?.

Dear Dushanbe,

Thanks for your suggestion, and we will place links to the important sites at bottom of the page soon.

Superior

Nader Shah

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:28 AM

A question: why do uploaded picture posts (.jpg at least) appear small unless you click on them ? Is there another way to post pictures, or is this a limitation ? Can the limitation be overcome ?

Khurasani

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:52 AM

[quote=Nader Shah;13243]A question: why do uploaded picture posts (.jpg at least) appear small unless you click on them ? Is there another way to post pictures, or is this a limitation ? Can the limitation be overcome ?[/quote]

This is just the system code. The user can see more pictures when it is like that; and then click the one he/she want to see and click on it.

Sohrab

Posted 10 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

the title of this thread is suggestions for our forum: I have got a suggestion: Please admins do something to revive the forum, you guys as admins dont come to the forum not even once in a month, how can you expect the forum to gain strenght? the forum is effectively DEAD!

Do something about it, come here and make yourselves available, what is the point of going to the other forums and forgeting this one?

Sultan Faghal Gabari

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:27 AM

this site should have games, dating portal and online chat rooms