Tajiks Worldwide Community: Ahmad Zahir's ethnicity controversy - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Ahmad Zahir's ethnicity controversy Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:22 PM

Guys,

Even if Ahmad Zahir openly admitted he was a Pashtoon and that there was no doubt he was a Pashtoon - it is clear that he preferred Persian and was made famous due to his beautiful Persian songs. IF he had song all of his songs in Pashto - he would not have been as famous or esteemed.

Another good singer was Farhad e Darya - a Jaji Naqel Pashtoon of Kondoz - whom initially began singing only Pashto songs - but became famous and appreciated when he switched to mainly Persian songs.

Persian is the main language of Afghanistan - there is no denying it. The simple fact that the satellite channels catering to the diaspora from Afghanistan - the over whelming majority of them use Persian 95% of the time in their broadcasts. Only 1 channel is only Pashto.

Ahhangar

#22 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:56 AM

My father told me he was a full Tajik and that Laghman is populated by Ghalzi Pashtuns so he couldnt be a Pashtun. Had he relations to someone of you? Maybe we can ask his children about his ethnicity.

Rika Khana postet this link from BBC in another thread http://www.bbc.co.uk...ki_mulian.shtml
i was examine the site and saw they were writing about Tajiks and their music (Ahmad Zahir is also counted to them)

#23 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:32 AM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12420]
Rika Khana postet this link from BBC in another thread http://www.bbc.co.uk...ki_mulian.shtml
i was examine the site and saw they were writing about Tajiks and their music (Ahmad Zahir is also counted to them)[/QUOTE]

Dear Tajmahal

I believe it is because he was mostly singing in persian and his other songs were a few Urdo and Pushtoo. Even if he is not Tajik, he is part of Farsi culture and we all admire him and his beautiful and lasting artistic work forever.

#24 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12423]Dear Tajmahal

I believe it is because he was mostly singing in persian and his other songs were a few Urdo and Pushtoo. Even if he is not Tajik, he is part of Farsi culture and we all admire him and his beautiful and lasting artistic work forever.[/QUOTE]

Can you prove it that he was a Pashtun? As far i can see his surename was Zahir. Pashtuns dont have such names and the two suffixes ''sai'' and ''khil'' are also not existing. As you have read there are many proofs that he was not a Pashtun.

#25 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:43 AM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12424]Can you prove it that he was a Pashtun? As far i can see his surename was Zahir. Pashtuns dont have such names and the two suffixes ''sai'' and ''khil'' are also not existing.[/QUOTE]

No, I cant prove it either way. But it is not necessary to have Zai and Khil in your surname to be Pushtoon.

#26 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:46 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12425]No, I cant prove it either way. But it is not necessary to have Zai and Khil in your surname to be Pushtoon.[/QUOTE]

No it isnt but nearly every tribe have these suffixes. But fact is Ahmad Zahir wasnt a Lodhi Pashtun (a tribe without sai and khil) or Suri or Mangali.

#27 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12426]No it isnt but nearly every tribe have these suffixes. But fact is Ahmad Zahir wasnt a Lodhi Pashtun (a tribe without sai and khil) or Suri or Mangali.[/QUOTE]

Well, most of the tribes have Zai or Khil. Some of them don not have, like Mohmand, Shinwari, Lodin etc. But i was talking about Ahmad Zahir's surname, not his tribal affiliation.

#28 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12420]
i was examine the site and saw they were writing about Tajiks and their music (Ahmad Zahir is also counted to them)[/QUOTE]

Can I ask you something? You said that you cant read farsi, and this article is all in Farsi.

#29 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12428]Can I ask you something? You said that you cant read farsi, and this article is all in Farsi.[/QUOTE]

I used the link to see what is written about because i couldnt read your Farsi script. So when i was on BBC i saw faces of Tajik musicians.

#30 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 03:08 AM

i was examine the site and saw they were writing about Tajiks and their music (Ahmad Zahir is also counted to them)

I used the link to see what is written about because i couldnt read your Farsi script. So when i was on BBC i saw faces of Tajik musicians.

Wow.. the votes are in, either you lack common sense, or you're a pathological liar. It's people like you who spread non-nonsensical information to the gullible.

#31 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:25 PM

[QUOTE=dokhtare pulegun;12479]Wow.. the voted are in, either you lack common sense, or you're a pathological liar. It's people like you who spread non-nonsensical information to the gullible.[/QUOTE]

? What is your problem? Sick? Hungry for an adventure? Where did i lie? Dont put me bottomless on. Pathetic girl

#32 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 July 2008 - 01:39 PM

Dear Tajmahal,

I think it is not a bad idea to learn how to write in Farsi.

#33 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:28 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;12516]Dear Tajmahal,

I think it is not a bad idea to learn how to write in Farsi.[/QUOTE]

No time for learning it. I have to go to work and Im a student. Even if i lean to write and to read Farsi my Farsi knowledge wouldnt be enough to understand everything. Most time of my life I have spent here in the west.

#34 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:38 PM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12522]No time for learning it. I have to go to work and Im a student. Even if i lean to write and to read Farsi my Farsi knowledge wouldnt be enough to understand everything. Most time of my life I have spent here in the west.[/QUOTE]

Dear Tajmahal,

That excuse is not good enough. I work in 2 places, i have got family life and absolutely no one else to help me. I have to do every little thing inside and outside house, i still managed to learn cyrillic to some degree, cant you do the same thing with farsi which is your native language?

#35 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:39 PM

By the way, when did you move to the west and which country? and if you dont mind, how old are you?

#36 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;12523]Dear Tajmahal,

That excuse is not good enough. I work in 2 places, i have got family life and absolutely no one else to help me. I have to do every little thing inside and outside house, i still managed to learn cyrillic to some degree, cant you do the same thing with farsi which is your native language?[/QUOTE]

If i had the possibility i would even learn the language self to understand its written body but there is realy no time, except 5 or 4 hours where I enjoy my free time with privat study or with my friends and family or with resting. Perhaps, one day it will be able for me to become in touch with it.

#37 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 06:19 PM

It seems that there is a Tajik sub-group called Arbabzai.

http://www.nps.edu/p...Trees/Tajik.pdf

#38 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:48 PM

? What is your problem? Sick? Hungry for an adventure? Where did i lie? Dont put me bottomless on. Pathetic girl

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

#39 User is offline   Afghan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:43 PM

Ahmad Zahir was a Pashtun and if you need any further information you can meet his family in Toronto, Canada. I am a relative of his as well and it makes me laugh how much idiots you can be with your ethno fascism.

If you are brave enough and man enough don't delete this thread, but abvously you people fear the truth. Wasafi is an idiot who is a Setami fascist.

If you want to the truth why not come to Toronto and meet his family? Shame on you idiots.

Ahmad Zahir's mom could hardly speak Dari since she was Pashtun and his dad was not only a close relative but close friend of my Grandfather who treated eachother like brothers.

#40 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:09 PM

[QUOTE=Afghan;12637]Ahmad Zahir was a Pashtun and if you need any further information you can meet his family in Toronto, Canada. I am a relative of his as well and it makes me laugh how much idiots you can be with your ethno fascism.

If you are brave enough and man enough don't delete this thread, but abvously you people fear the truth. Wasafi is an idiot who is a Setami fascist.

If you want to the truth why not come to Toronto and meet his family? Shame on you idiots.

Ahmad Zahir's mom could hardly speak Dari since she was Pashtun and his dad was not only a close relative but close friend of my Grandfather who treated eachother like brothers.[/QUOTE]

:D :D:D Ahmad Zahir was making fun about Pashtuns...all his songs except only ''1'' was in Farsi. He never claimed himself as Pashtun, in fact he proved his ethnicity by his toughts, by representing the real culture of Afghanistan, by singing in Afghanistans main language, by singing Persian poems - all in Farsi. Those non-Pashtuns who had high positions in the govnment knew them and their secret. I mean there are 100 of proofs of his ethnicity and than people with no cultural good, no history, no literature try to claim Tajiks as theirs. Im sure Ahmad Zahir had 1000 songs in every language than in Pashto, even in turkic and chinese. Btw, so far i can remember we have here one or two user who are related with his family. Hope theyll come back very soon. Eh, you are not the only one who claims to know him. There are million other like you who want to tell us their stories and their famil?*es relationship to the Zahir family.

GL Aughan

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users