Tajiks Worldwide Community: Afghani Elections Topic - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Afghani Elections Topic Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Balkhi Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:11 AM

If you could vote, who would you vote for? Pedram or the National Front nominee, bearing in mind that National Front's nominee may not be a Tajik and could be a Persianized-Pushtun like Mustafa Zahir? lol

I pressume many of you will say Pedram, I don't blame you, Pedram will be a significant "protest vote" and keep the Mellati's on notice that the more k-maderi they do, the more fuel on the fire of Tajik Nationalism. However, Pedram will be insignificant in the bigger picture. I have no doubt his votes will increase this election, and the nationalist movement will continue to grow inside of Afghanistan, but a vote for him will be a waste, and help the Karzai-US-Gulbodieni Alliance or the Mellati-Jalali-Ahadi Alliance.

The National Front will defintely be the favourites, they will have the Hazara, Tajik, Uzbek and moderate Persianized-Pashtun in their coalition. If Dostum, Khalili and some other Tajik like Atta Mohamad don't commit k-maderi and join Karzai, National Front should sweep into power. They will be a more effective exercise of our votes, they are in a position to win and bring about changes...they are the only group who can kick out the karzai-gulbodeini alliance...and keep the mellati-jalali alliance out.

So far, all the major Tajiks, Uzbek and Hazara have pledged their allegiance to the National Front, with the exception of Atta Mohamad. That in itself is enough to win, Karzai will not get much Tajik vote this time around, and many Pashtuns have joined and we'll get bonus votes in east and south.

What are you views?

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:15 PM

Pashtuns dark wild and savage cultureless era is coming to an end that is what i can say.

#3 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:30 PM

Is Mustafa Zahir still in the National Front? I read an article a few months ago where he expressed strong support for Taliban.

Its a a tough decision.

I want to vote for Pedram.

National Front does not have my values, but they are the only way to remove these Pashtun fascists from power. :mad:

#4 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 08:44 PM

Dear all,

Personally I do not care for the elections of Afghanistan or any of the institutions that represent 'Afghanistan'. I want to destroy all of it - since it is all an affront to the ideal of Khorasan as I view it.

I believe that our only objective should be TAJIK UNITY - and forget the rest.

The only reason we are forced into such stupid alliances as that represented by the National Front or the idiotic federalism of Pedram is because of a lack of a well organised and united front of TAJIKs. We have the brains and strength to take over the whole of that wretched country and its hodgepodge of migrant aliens whom given any chance would destroy our people and culture.

If I had to choose between Pedram and the national front - I would go for the national front because I am totally against federalism and believe it to be worse for the interests of Tajiks than the present centralised Afghanistan.

The national front also proposes the post of prime minister and a much stronger role for the parliament - and hopefully an abolishment of any role for the biased Loya Jirga process in the formation of government. They also propose locally elected governors - which would be a good step towards getting the government representatives to be more responsible - and thus govern better.

I do not have a comprehensive list of their proposals - I wish I could obtain it from somewhere - does anyone know where from?

Ahhangar.

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 June 2008 - 09:47 AM

Actually, federalism is not bad for Tajiks...i was also for some monthes again federalism but when i thought about it for hours and days very deeply i have understood it is a very good plan firstly to rescue our nation...retaking of other parts of KHURASANAZAMEEN will be always able for us...first we are united, nationalistic like Turks and Awghan dogs and their arabic donkeys...but at the moment Latif Pedram is not well known and not everyone is the same opinion as him...so the national front who are known for Anti-Pashtunism toward Non-Pashtuns will make the race this time..solong America does not play its dirty games like they did for Kharzi...who had in fact only 35% of all voices but became ''president''. Kill the Pashtun bastards and the way to parliament is open for every civilizised human in Awghanestan.

#6 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 June 2008 - 03:37 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;10076]Actually, federalism is not bad for Tajiks...i was also for some monthes again federalism but when i thought about it for hours and days very deeply i have understood it is a very good plan firstly to rescue our nation...retaking of other parts of KHURASANAZAMEEN will be always able for us...first we are united, nationalistic like Turks and Awghan dogs and their arabic donkeys...but at the moment Latif Pedram is not well known and not everyone is the same opinion as him...so the national front who are known for Anti-Pashtunism toward Non-Pashtuns will make the race this time..solong America does not play its dirty games like they did for Kharzi...who had in fact only 35% of all voices but became ''president''. Kill the Pashtun bastards and the way to parliament is open for every civilizised human in Awghanestan.[/QUOTE]

Parsistani,

After your deep thinking and more thinking - what caused you to be in favour of federalism?

I believe that with federalism we will increase our problems by institutionalizing the nationalism of the Tajik hating Hazaras and Uzbeks - which will mean that the spread out Tajik population will be permanently separated from each other and in all likelihood will dissolve into the Hazara and Uzbek entities.

You need to think about the time before the great policies of Abdur Rahman Khan -where Uzbeks were independent in their areas and Hazaras in their areas and the terrible fate of Tajik at that time.

Abdur Rahman Khan smashed the mongol Hazara Khans ( 65% of them being killed is a bull claim by Hazara nationalists) and the Turk Uzbeks in the north, both of whom were prime enemies of Tajiks in their areas. He smashed also the power of many of the Pashtun tribes - he sold the vast majority of them to the British - what more can you ask for?

We need a Tajik Abdur Rahman Khan - not Pedram.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users