Tajiks Worldwide Community: To Kabuli ''Tajiks'' - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

To Kabuli ''Tajiks'' Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:27 PM

What a childish remark. The nation has to decide something like that, a president of AFGHANISTAN will never do something like that. :mad:

Well people, what do you think of this?

Posted Image

Good map of Khorasan without Pashtuns. Thanks.

#22 User is offline   Phoenix Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:31 PM

Yes, you right. I don't have issue about that.

But I know one thing, you're all racist!
Even Pashtuns, who dislike Tadjiks.

#23 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:33 PM

It seems, that dear Sherinak has no good knowledge about policy issues, but we are glad, that she is among us and we wish, that the number of our proud Tajik girls in this forum has increased.

I'm also glad. She, and I ofcourse, can learn much from all of you. :)
And I have always been a supporter of the separation idea. You are ofcourse a traitor if you say something like that among the ''Afghans''. But who cares..

#24 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:41 PM

I notice that map includes Nuristan. Interesting.

Guys.. I hope you don't scare poor Sherinak away. I speculate that one of the reasons that many girls don't post here is because they are intimidated..

#25 User is offline   Phoenix Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:43 PM

Why should I scare of them? :')

#26 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:03 PM

Yes, you right. I don't have issue about that.

But I know one thing, you're all racist!

Even Pashtuns, who dislike Tadjiks.

Sherinak jan, we are not racist, we are patriots of Khorasan. :)

#27 User is offline   Phoenix Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:04 PM

Sherinak jan, we are not racist, we are patriots of Khorasan. :)

..but tell me one thing: You 'hate' pashtuns don't you?

#28 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

..but tell me one thing: You 'hate' pashtuns don't you?

WHY do you want to know th�t? That is a personal matter. He or I may hate Pashtuns, but that is n�t related to this forum, to our love for Khorasan nor to being a proud Tajik. So please stop this nonesens.

#29 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:33 AM

You can only speak for the brainwashed Tajiks of Afghanistan. The free people of Tajikistan do not care for Islam in their majority, and you should learn from them to dissociate from Arab barbarism once and for all. :mad:

, if some of you aren�t Muslim, well then don�t isolate Muslims like me and others, *Whether you like it or not, 95% of us are muslim first and then Tajik. Don�t make them competing identies, they are complementary and mutual identities which have combined for the benefit of humanity over the last thousand years.

#30 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:25 AM

I notice that map includes Nuristan. Interesting.

Nuristanis are much closer to Tajiks than to Pashtuns. If given the choice, they will spit on Loy Afghanistan and join our Aryana/Khorasan instead. Pashtuns brutally oppressed Nuristanis while Tajiks and Nuristanis have always been brothers, since ancient times. So of coarse Nuristan would be a part of Khorasan and Greater Iran.

It is thanks to Pashtuns today that Nuristan has bad fortune. Pashtun-Taliban hide in the mountains of Nuristan near Kunar and Nuristanis sometimes get bombed too in the conflict between Pashtun-Taliban and Americans.

All non-Pashtun ethnic groups will join us no doubt. Even many Pashtuns would rather join us than be part of a backward Taliban state Loy Afghanistan / Pashtunistan.

#31 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:13 AM

Well, thanks for correcting "idiot Pors" to "like Pors" on your second thought, by editing your posts, Balkhi. I hope on your third thought you will open your eyes and understand things right. Unlike you, I have no problems with be it Muslims, Chiristians, Jews, Atheists or whoever might be. So, bear in mind about wise saying "Nakhost andesha, pas goftar!"

Pors.

How old are you guys? Seriousily? Stop wasting your time on fantasy ideas like Kabulistan or having Khorasan overnight, you guys expect to go from step 1 to 10 overnight!

We are at step one, working towards step two, and then work up from there. Compare where we are today with 1900 under Abdur Rahman or Nadir e Ghadir, and that will put things in context.

The main goal of East Persian in both in Afghanistan and in Europe and America like you and I should be for the next 10 years to take pride in our long history, demand schools and roads to be build in honor of our past personalities in Afghanistan and promote and stick by Farsi in Media and School Curriculum. Atta Mohamad of Balkh is a model post-Massoud Tajik. One doesn't need to go towards the path of Latif Pedram to work for Farsi and Tajiks, there's many other avenues.

Then from there take it to step two. So far, things are looking good. I may not be alive to see Khorasan, but I sure as hell want my children or their grand children to be alive to see it!

Also don�t try to divide Tajiks of Afghanistan, if some of you aren�t Muslim, well then don�t isolate Muslims like me and others, *PLEASE DO NOT USE FOUL LANGUAGE IN THIS FORUM* like PORS here and behzad70 on youtube are you reading this? Whether you like it or not, 95% of us are muslim first and then Tajik. Don�t make them competing identies, they are complementary and mutual identities which have combined for the benefit of humanity over the last thousand years.

#32 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:54 AM

You can only speak for the brainwashed Tajiks of Afghanistan. The free people of Tajikistan do not care for Islam in their majority, and you should learn from them to dissociate from Arab barbarism once and for all. :mad:

Dear Nadirshah,

Thanks for your concern, but our problem in Afghanistan is something else. If we Tajiks fight among ourselves because of religion, we will end up losing the little things we have today too. So it is best if we respect each other and each others' religion and belief to bring unity for us. We muslims might be right or wrong, i am not discussing that with you. But this is a fact that absolute majority of us are muslims, if you press them and say bad things about their religion they will only be alienated and the others will benifit from this situation. So instead of infighting, lets concentrate on points that bring us toghether.

#33 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:09 AM

Dear Rika Khana,

I must admit I let my thoughts run too freely at times, and I do not wish to offend good people like you. I will make an additional effort to be careful with the choice of words in the future, and not be so provocative. I have my own opinions, but when I see a good person what matters is their goodness and not what religious belief they adhere too.

Dear Nadirshah,

Thanks for your concern, but our problem in Afghanistan is something else. If we Tajiks fight among ourselves because of religion, we will end up losing the little things we have today too. So it is best if we respect each other and each others' religion and belief to bring unity for us. We muslims might be right or wrong, i am not discussing that with you. But this is a fact that absolute majority of us are muslims, if you press them and say bad things about their religion they will only be alienated and the others will benifit from this situation. So instead of infighting, lets concentrate on points that bring us toghether.

#34 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 08:16 AM

Exactly, R.K.

Religion should not become a topic in this issue. Let the mullahs talk about it, it is their responsibility and topic.

By the way, religion can also be used for political purpose. We know how big the influence of mullahs are on people. So, it is also useful to try to find their hearts:)

Dear Nadirshah,

#35 User is offline   Balkhi Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:26 PM

Why isn't Logar and Farah included? Eastern and Northern Farah which includes the city of Farah is Tajik Majority, and Logar is also Tajik majority, do not beleive the Potah Khozana.

#36 User is offline   Balkhi Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 01:29 PM

PORS ****** I don't have an issue with anyone who's from another religion hell even if they are athiest, I'm not one of them "muslims" who think being a chauvinist tribal means being a muslim, my problem is when they attack my faith with petty insults, don't play the oblivious card, I know you too well ;)

#37 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:56 PM

Why isn't Logar and Farah included? Eastern and Northern Farah which includes the city of Farah is Tajik Majority, and Logar is also Tajik majority, do not beleive the Potah Khozana.

Northern Farah is included, but I didnt know that Logar is also Tajik majority, my bad. :(

#38 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:11 PM

Where does this hatred come from? Just because I think different from does not let you call somebody something. If you believe in something that I don't believe in, please keep it to yourself. Don't be easily angered, this is attribute of very weak people. I did not attack your faith or beliefs or whatsoever. Go and reread my posts and you will find to what extant you were blind about misjudging my posts. State your position based on facts and evidences. I don't have times for these nonsense talks about what you know and what you don't. Purpose here is to concentrate on things we agree and have similarities, so don't include your personal beliefs and personal values here!

PORS ****** I don't have an issue with anyone who's from another religion hell even if they are athiest, I'm not one of them "muslims" who think being a chauvinist tribal means being a muslim, my problem is when they attack my faith with petty insults, don't play the oblivious card, I know you too well ;)

#39 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:26 PM

Kabulistan - a very interesting topic. Don't you guys think there is a limit to everything? What do you guys think pashton of herat, kunduz, balkh, kapisa, badakhshan and other northern provinces will let you fulfill this dream of yours. Why do you guys try to ignore all the obstacles that you guys will be facing? Herat city might be a farsiwan city right now, but the villages are full of pashton.

Why do you think other minorities (nuristanis, baluchs, etc) will join your fight for Khurasan or Greater Iran? One of you in here claimed that Nuristanis are closer to tajiks than pashton. Who told you that they are closer to tajiks?

Lets talk about Logar province a little bit. I have a question for Balkhi. Mr. Balkhi, have you ever been to Logar province? did you visit all the districts? Logar was one of the 2 or 3 provinces where Karzai recieved 99% of the votes and the other 1% was taken by Ahmad Shah Ahmadzai. Not to forget, I am also a Logarai.

#40 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:33 PM

Kabulistan - a very interesting topic. Don't you guys think there is a limit to everything? What do you guys think pashton of herat, kunduz, balkh, kapisa, badakhshan and other northern provinces will let you fulfill this dream of yours. Why do you guys try to ignore all the obstacles that you guys will be facing? Herat city might be a farsiwan city right now, but the villages are full of pashton.

Why do you think other minorities (nuristanis, baluchs, etc) will join your fight for Khurasan or Greater Iran? One of you in here claimed that Nuristanis are closer to tajiks than pashton. Who told you that they are closer to tajiks?

Lets talk about Logar province a little bit. I have a question for Balkhi. Mr. Balkhi, have you ever been to Logar province? did you visit all the districts? Logar was one of the 2 or 3 provinces where Karzai recieved 99% of the votes and the other 1% was taken by Ahmad Shah Ahmadzai. Not to forget, I am also a Logarai.

Well, why dont you think twice before you say something? Why dont you know that Herat, balkh, and all the provencis in northern Afghansitan ARE land of Tajiks and WILL ALWAYS BE. The pashtun leaders transfered the pashtuns to northern Afghansitan because they were all afraid of the idea of seperation! And besides, they toke the places from the Tajiks and the real owners and gave tehm to gave them to Pashtuns. So please stop dreaming of having al those places, those places, as I already said, ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE OUR country estate. COME ON!!!! How can you think of having Badakhshan, Balkh en Herta???!!!!

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users