Tajiks Worldwide Community: To Kabuli ''Tajiks'' - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

To Kabuli ''Tajiks'' Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:49 PM

Well, why dont you think twice before you say something? Why dont you know that Herat, balkh, and all the provencis in northern Afghansitan ARE land of Tajiks and WILL ALWAYS BE. The pashtun leaders transfered the pashtuns to northern Afghansitan because they were all afraid of the idea of seperation! And besides, they toke the places from the Tajiks and the real owners and gave tehm to gave them to Pashtuns. So please stop dreaming of having al those places, those places, as I already said, ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE OUR country estate. COME ON!!!! How can you think of having Badakhshan, Balkh en Herta???!!!!

Try to read my post once again and you will understand what I am trying to say. I have never claimed that badakhshan, herat, balkh, kunduz or other northern provinces belonged to pashtons. Like you mentioned, a lot of these pashtons transferred to the northern regions in early 1900s. Badakhshan is full of Safi pashtons, Kunduz is full of Ludin and other Pashton tribes, Herat is full of Ludin, Safi, Niazi and other pashton tribes. The same goes for all these other provinces.

They were not Pashton provines, but a huge chunk of the population are pashtons. Now, are you going to kick them all out of those regions and slaughter them? How are you going to create Khurasan if your land is full of Pashtons. Will they let you create a Khurasan.

Wazir Mohmmand sahib was a smart guy and that is why he transfered a lot of pashtons to the northern regions and now you have millions of pashtons living in the north. You will have more pashtons in your Khurasan than uzbaks, turkmans, pashais and even hazaras. If you can't survive with pashtons inside Afghanistan, what makes yo uthink that you will survive with them in Khurasan? Remember those pashtons in the north are supported by 45 million pashtons in the south and east (i have included pashton regions of pashtoonistan and baluchistan).

We have a lot of Sheen Dand and Pashtoon Kowth in the north.

#42 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:01 PM

Which part of Logar are you from Ghurzang?

#43 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:14 PM

Which part of Logar are you from Ghurzang?

Alozai - Kutubkhel - Mohammad Agha - Logar

Logar is the home of Ahmadzai and Stanizai (Stanikzai). Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai another logari. There was a detailed map of Logar floating around on the net awhile ago, which showed all the villages and districts. I will post it here once I come across that map and you will see 90% of logar is "KHEL"

#44 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:34 AM

If those Pashtuns are like you they will be relocated to the same place where 'Wazir Mohammad sahib' had brought them from.

Try to read my post once again and you will understand what I am trying to say. I have never claimed that badakhshan, herat, balkh, kunduz or other northern provinces belonged to pashtons. Like you mentioned, a lot of these pashtons transferred to the northern regions in early 1900s. Badakhshan is full of Safi pashtons, Kunduz is full of Ludin and other Pashton tribes, Herat is full of Ludin, Safi, Niazi and other pashton tribes. The same goes for all these other provinces.

They were not Pashton provines, but a huge chunk of the population are pashtons. Now, are you going to kick them all out of those regions and slaughter them? How are you going to create Khurasan if your land is full of Pashtons. Will they let you create a Khurasan.

Wazir Mohmmand sahib was a smart guy and that is why he transfered a lot of pashtons to the northern regions and now you have millions of pashtons living in the north. You will have more pashtons in your Khurasan than uzbaks, turkmans, pashais and even hazaras. If you can't survive with pashtons inside Afghanistan, what makes yo uthink that you will survive with them in Khurasan? Remember those pashtons in the north are supported by 45 million pashtons in the south and east (i have included pashton regions of pashtoonistan and baluchistan).

We have a lot of Sheen Dand and Pashtoon Kowth in the north.

#45 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:12 AM

If those Pashtuns are like you they will be relocated to the same place where 'Wazir Mohammad sahib' had brought them from.

All I will say is "GOOD LUCK" :)

#46 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:47 AM

Thanks for wishing us well :D :D :D:D

Ghorzan is back, let's prepare some fun times :P

All I will say is "GOOD LUCK" :)

#47 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:55 AM

How will this be done :confused:

#48 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:15 AM

Alozai - Kutubkhel - Mohammad Agha - Logar

Logar is the home of Ahmadzai and Stanizai (Stanikzai). Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai another logari. There was a detailed map of Logar floating around on the net awhile ago, which showed all the villages and districts. I will post it here once I come across that map and you will see 90% of logar is "KHEL"

Dear Ghurzang,

I can vaguely remember Kutubkhel, becasue it is about 8 years I havent been to Logar. But as per your claim that 99% of vote was won by Karzai, does not mean that Loger is all Pushtoon. Dont forget that majority of the Tajiks voted for Karzai. Pushtoons are the largest ethnic group in Logar, but not all or majority as you claim.

Also, it was the negative and Nazi style policy of the past rulers which have lead us to the present situation we have got, we all suffer, including the Pushtoons. I dont know why you are happy just becasue Pushtoons have been brought to North and else where!!! and be sure that non of us will have a bright future becasue of these wrong plocies, it will be poor and bechara like you and me that will lose their lives, homes and everything, not Gul Mohammad Khan Muhmand and Nadir KHan or anther one. You cant have a country based on the standards and values you present. I also do not agree with the poster of this article, he cant have your Khost, and you cant have our tajik areas.

#49 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:28 AM

In Kandahar live more Tajiks than Pashtuns live in Herat, Balkh, Kunduz, Laghman and Logar together. You shouldnt forget the ethnics of their own regional settlements are kicking you out of their lands, countries and houses. Specially the Uzbeks rape and beat you. And now you come again here and make claimes. This guy Ghorsang has lost his mind :D Pashtuns from Pakistan are proud Pathans of Pakistan and they do not want to have something to do with you. They insult you as slaves of Tajiks, Uzbeks and Hazaras. Only mind-lost idiots from Waziristan cross the border to enjoy their Taliban brothers in Afghanistan while the rest hate you. Yesterday, it was the reign of Talibans and tomorrow another group will come and take control over the entire region. Im sure, if the Arabs didnt killed Ahmad Shah Massud two weeks ealier and didnt America inverne so fast he would be today the the victor over you and your Taliban brothers. Today, you die everyday to thousands and you cant do nothing, not even your Taliban or your 50 Mio. Pashtuns. Where are they all 50 Mio. Pashtuns?

Another nice story from Ghorzang :D

#50 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:06 PM

How will this be done :confused:

Undesirable ones (personas non grata) can get duty trips to the east of the country;)

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users