Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tajiks of Uzbekistan - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tajiks of Uzbekistan Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   SETAREH Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:19 AM

Im a tajik from tashkent...when people first see me and ask where im from i say "tashkent, uzbekistan"...they say "oh so you're uzbek"...i say "no i'm tajik"...they say "oh but you probably only speak uzbek right?" i say " man tojikam, tojiki gap mezanam..."...and im surprised to see their stunned faces... Why should it be a surprise that a tajik from tashkent speaks tajiki rather than uzbeki?...and im one of the few tajiks (well me and my family) that all have "tajik" in our passports not "uzbek"...people are even more surprised when i tell them this....but at the same time...my family..much rather have relations with people with uzbekistan than people from tajikistan....i have no idea why...my grandparents...and parents...and i were all born in tashkent...so three generations...maybe thats why...but we cant forget our roots...which come from poonghaz (ashtskiy rayon) tadjikistan...we still have a lot of relatives there...i was mainly raised in europe and united states...so i never understood this concept of tajiks and uzbeks...tajikistanis...and uzbekistanis...samarqandis and tashkents...i have no idea why all these people waste their energy and time fighting each other...when they should save that time and energy unite it...and use it against the system..against the ridiculously corrupt leaders...maybe then they could actually get somewhere...until that happens these countries are only digging their own graves...deeper...and deeper...

#22 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 03:54 AM

[QUOTE=SETAREH;12537]Im a tajik from tashkent...when people first see me and ask where im from i say "tashkent, uzbekistan"...they say "oh so you're uzbek"...i say "no i'm tajik"...they say "oh but you probably only speak uzbek right?" i say " man tojikam, tojiki gap mezanam..."...and im surprised to see their stunned faces... Why should it be a surprise that a tajik from tashkent speaks tajiki rather than uzbeki?...and im one of the few tajiks (well me and my family) that all have "tajik" in our passports not "uzbek"...people are even more surprised when i tell them this....but at the same time...my family..much rather have relations with people with uzbekistan than people from tajikistan....i have no idea why...my grandparents...and parents...and i were all born in tashkent...so three generations...maybe thats why...but we cant forget our roots...which come from poonghaz (ashtskiy rayon) tadjikistan...we still have a lot of relatives there...i was mainly raised in europe and united states...so i never understood this concept of tajiks and uzbeks...tajikistanis...and uzbekistanis...samarqandis and tashkents...i have no idea why all these people waste their energy and time fighting each other...when they should save that time and energy unite it...and use it against the system..against the ridiculously corrupt leaders...maybe then they could actually get somewhere...until that happens these countries are only digging their own graves...deeper...and deeper...[/QUOTE]

SETAREH jan, khohari shirin, khush omadi ba forumi Tajikam! Az omadanat ba in forum khele khursand shudam.

#23 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:49 PM

Dear Setareh,

Welcome to your own forum.

Do you visit Uzbekistan at times? Can you give us first-hand info or your own view about the present state of affairs with Uzbekistani Tajiks?

[QUOTE=SETAREH;12537]Im a tajik from tashkent...when people first see me and ask where im from i say "tashkent, uzbekistan"...they say "oh so you're uzbek"...i say "no i'm tajik"...they say "oh but you probably only speak uzbek right?" i say " man tojikam, tojiki gap mezanam..."...and im surprised to see their stunned faces... Why should it be a surprise that a tajik from tashkent speaks tajiki rather than uzbeki?...and im one of the few tajiks (well me and my family) that all have "tajik" in our passports not "uzbek"...people are even more surprised when i tell them this....but at the same time...my family..much rather have relations with people with uzbekistan than people from tajikistan....i have no idea why...my grandparents...and parents...and i were all born in tashkent...so three generations...maybe thats why...but we cant forget our roots...which come from poonghaz (ashtskiy rayon) tadjikistan...we still have a lot of relatives there...i was mainly raised in europe and united states...so i never understood this concept of tajiks and uzbeks...tajikistanis...and uzbekistanis...samarqandis and tashkents...i have no idea why all these people waste their energy and time fighting each other...when they should save that time and energy unite it...and use it against the system..against the ridiculously corrupt leaders...maybe then they could actually get somewhere...until that happens these countries are only digging their own graves...deeper...and deeper...[/QUOTE]

#24 User is offline   SETAREH Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:05 PM

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;12542]SETAREH jan, khohari shirin, khush omadi ba forumi Tajikam! Az omadanat ba in forum khele khursand shudam.[/QUOTE]

tashakor:)

#25 User is offline   SETAREH Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=Kambiz;12566]Dear Setareh,

Welcome to your own forum.

Do you visit Uzbekistan at times? Can you give us first-hand info or your own view about the present state of affairs with Uzbekistani Tajiks?[/QUOTE]

well i left Uzbekistan 9 years ago....but even while i lived there...i was brought up in a Russianized community...went to an all Russian private school...however...my mother....is half Uzbek half Tajik...

well it all depends actually....on who the person is....there are some uzbeks that are very nice and understanding and know better than to discriminate. The are also tajiks that are ignorant. But for the most part, Tajiks and Uzbeks cant stand each other. When my mom first came into this family...she didn't speak Uzbek, unfortunately my fathers family ridiculed her...and didn't treat her that well, it was really hard for her but shes a strong woman and she survived it. From what I'm told by other Tajiks and Uzbeks, Tajiks aren't welcome in Uzbekistan...this should be obvious to everyone...although technically...its our land too. If your passport says TOJIK...you're not going far, career wise especially...and there are a lot of Uzbek site if you go in the forums...all they do is insult and curse Tajiks. Luckily when I was in Uzbekistan not a lot of people could say anything negative to me my father was a government official...and so was my grandfather, both had a lot of power...

#26 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 12:37 AM

Setareh-jan,

Sadly, this is exactly what I hear from my contacts in Uzbekistan.

However, we have to keep in touch with them via the Internet or all other possible means and ask them if they need our assistance in anything.

I'm accustomed to hostile Uzbek forums, but nothing should discourage us from following our cause.

Anyway, I'm extremely happy to see you here among us and hopefully you are going to have a long and pleasant stay in Tajikam.com;)

[QUOTE=SETAREH;12571]well i left Uzbekistan 9 years ago....but even while i lived there...i was brought up in a Russianized community...went to an all Russian private school...however...my mother....is half Uzbek half Tajik...

well it all depends actually....on who the person is....there are some uzbeks that are very nice and understanding and know better than to discriminate. The are also tajiks that are ignorant. But for the most part, Tajiks and Uzbeks cant stand each other. When my mom first came into this family...she didn't speak Uzbek, unfortunately my fathers family ridiculed her...and didn't treat her that well, it was really hard for her but shes a strong woman and she survived it. From what I'm told by other Tajiks and Uzbeks, Tajiks aren't welcome in Uzbekistan...this should be obvious to everyone...although technically...its our land too. If your passport says TOJIK...you're not going far, career wise especially...and there are a lot of Uzbek site if you go in the forums...all they do is insult and curse Tajiks. Luckily when I was in Uzbekistan not a lot of people could say anything negative to me my father was a government official...and so was my grandfather, both had a lot of power...[/QUOTE]

#27 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:27 AM

Khush omadi, khohar! :) Umed dorem, in tornoma baroi boz ham nazdiktar gardonidani Porsoni Osiyoi Miyona (CA Persians - Tajiks) khele kumak khohad kard. Az payyomat dar injo, khele khushnuda(e)m.

Tandurust bimoni,

Pors.

#28 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:52 PM

Most of young Tajiks in Uzbekistan go to Russia for work like in Tajikistan. The interesting part of the story is that Tajiks of Uzbekistan and Tajikistan work in the same cities, and even in the same constructions or markets and their relations are very strong. I know this for sure because I have many relatives and friends both in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan working and living together in Russia and I know that it is very widespread.

I have a strong feeling that 70-80% of labor migrants from Uzbekistan to Russia are Tajiks. In other words, Russia is becoming a unifying space not only for the Tajikis of Tajikistan but for the Tajiks of two countries. :)

#29 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:28 AM

I don't think Russia is becoming a unifying space to unite Tajiks of Tajikistan and Tajiks of Uzbekistan, in general. Instead it has become a violent place and Russian government is not taking any means to solve the problem, although it is well aware of the issue. However, it's nice to hear at least for some it hasn't been so devastating as for the majority.

Pors.

#30 User is offline   hector Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 January 2010 - 04:49 PM

Hello Friend:
Happy New Year!
I like this forum.
Is there any Uyghur in Tajikistan, or Iran?

#31 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:00 PM

View Posthector, on 02 January 2010 - 04:49 PM, said:

Hello Friend:
Happy New Year!
I like this forum.
Is there any Uyghur in Tajikistan, or Iran?

wellcome to the forum.

#32 User is offline   Azim-khan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 March 2010 - 02:01 PM

assalomu aleykum bacho va dukhtaro! Man Samarqandi tojik! ) az Uzbekiston hastam )
chitu shmo? :D

#33 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 March 2010 - 07:16 PM

View PostAzim-khan, on 06 March 2010 - 02:01 PM, said:

assalomu aleykum bacho va dukhtaro! Man Samarqandi tojik! ) az Uzbekiston hastam )

salam doste aziz, be ein site khosh amaded.

#34 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:01 PM

View PostAzim-khan, on 06 March 2010 - 03:01 PM, said:

Khosh amadaed bradar e khunam. How is life in Uzbekistan? What can you tell us about the state and the people? I am very interested.

Best regards

#35 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:28 AM

I really like to know more about Tajiks in Uzbekistan, like do they feel persian or uzbek, or do they wan to be with the iranian world or turkic world and things like that.
چــو ایــــــــران نبـاشد تن من مباد
بدین بوم و بر زنــده یک تن مباد
دریـغ است ایــران که ویران شود
کنـام پلنگـــــــان و شیــــــران شود

#36 User is offline   Tojik Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 December 2010 - 08:35 AM

View PostSohrab, on 21 July 2008 - 03:57 PM, said:

The uzbek Gov changed the Farsi Paper of Bukharai Sharif from persian to Uzbek a few years ago. I think the Bukharis are living in even worse condition compare to the samarqandis.

What do you mean by Paper? YEs you are right, Tajiks in Bukhara live worse than Samarqandis. Almost all surroundings of Bukhara nowadays (including Gijduvan and Romitan) speak Uzbaki.

#37 User is offline   Tojik Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:08 AM

View PostParsi_zaban, on 30 September 2010 - 01:28 PM, said:

I really like to know more about Tajiks in Uzbekistan, like do they feel persian or uzbek, or do they wan to be with the iranian world or turkic world and things like that.

Many of them feel strong Tajik identity and still speak (sometimes hiddely at homes)in Farsi Tajiki (especially in eastern areas of Uzbakistan like Samarqand, Surkhondaryo, Namangon, etc.)

#38 User is offline   Tojik Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:09 AM

View PostAzim-khan, on 06 March 2010 - 07:01 PM, said:

Vaaleikum assalom. Man az Dushanbe hastam. Khele shodam ki shumo ba tojiki gap mezaned. Dar tamos boshed.

#39 User is offline   Parsi_zaban Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:23 AM

View PostTojik, on 31 December 2010 - 02:08 AM, said:

Many of them feel strong Tajik identity and still speak (sometimes hiddely at homes)in Farsi Tajiki (especially in eastern areas of Uzbakistan like Samarqand, Surkhondaryo, Namangon, etc.)

how about bukhara, how is the situation there?, is bukhara becoming uzbekized?, how could we help to re-persianize the tajiks there? what do you think is the future of tajiks in uzbekistan?
چــو ایــــــــران نبـاشد تن من مباد
بدین بوم و بر زنــده یک تن مباد
دریـغ است ایــران که ویران شود
کنـام پلنگـــــــان و شیــــــران شود

#40 User is offline   Tojik Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:45 AM

View PostDushanbe, on 06 August 2008 - 01:52 AM, said:

Most of young Tajiks in Uzbekistan go to Russia for work � like in Tajikistan. The interesting part of the story is that Tajiks of Uzbekistan and Tajikistan work in the same cities, and even in the same constructions or markets and their relations are very strong. I know this for sure because I have many relatives and friends both in Tajikistan and Uzbekistan working and living together in Russia and I know that it is very widespread.

I have a strong feeling that 70-80% of labor migrants from Uzbekistan to Russia are Tajiks. In other words, Russia is becoming a unifying space not only for the Tajikis of Tajikistan but for the Tajiks of two countries. :)

That sounds great!

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users