Tajiks Worldwide Community: Marriage and Tajiks - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Marriage and Tajiks Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:33 PM

Thank you for understanding, Manizheh =)

What do you think of not marrying at all?

I like that idea a lot, lol. I would rather just focus on academics and my career than babymaking, hehe.

Also, I'm not from Iran. You must have me confused with someone else :S

#22 User is offline   Manizheh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:36 PM

What do you think of not marrying at all? :rolleyes:

It's a possiblity, but only for now. But at the older age you will need a companion.

@PORS
Of course, one of them might be you :)

#23 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

Bale, nasle ayandeh mohim ast vale andesha mekonam, hamaash zamone khodashra darad. Imroz bayad bikhanim ta farda azad o farkhonda zindagi namayem.

Tandorost o perooz bemanid,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Manizheh;11963]It's a possiblity, but only for now. But at the older age you will need a companion.

@PORS
Of course, one of them might be you :) [/QUOTE]

#24 User is offline   Manizheh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:09 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;11965]Bale, nasle ayandeh mohim ast vale andesha mekonam, hamaash zamone khodashra darad. Imroz bayad bikhanim ta farda azad o farkhonda zindagi namayem.

Tandorost o perooz bemanid,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

When I talk about marriage, it doesn't have to be about descendantses.

#25 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:19 PM

Yes, I understand that it's not all about descendants. It's more about understanding each other and sharing joy and burden with each other. Both complete each other.

Pors.
[QUOTE=Manizheh;11969]When I talk about marriage, it doesn't have to be about descendantses.[/QUOTE]

#26 User is offline   Manizheh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:26 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;11972]Yes, I understand that it's not all about descendants. It's more about understanding each other and sharing joy and burden with each other. Both complete each other.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. But there are of course lots of benefits for a relationship to multiply. Like I said once before to a friend of mine, Love and friendship are the first and the second pillar of a good marriage, but to get a stonger junction you'll also need a third pillar, which is having children.

#27 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 05:59 PM

I am actually very interested in a man right now.. he's American though.

I think having children is too scary for me. I would rather adopt a cute Tajik orphan ^_^

#28 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:39 AM

Why scary ? I am not disagreeing, just wondering what is scaring you from having your own children vs adopting, is it painful labor ?
[QUOTE=dokhtare pulegun;11977]I think having children is too scary for me. I would rather adopt a cute Tajik orphan ^_^ [/QUOTE]

#29 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:46 AM

I think it is just fine not to get married if you do not plan to have children. Marriage is unavoidable in my mind for someone who plans to have a family, but otherwise not.

[QUOTE=NightWish;11958]What do you think of not marrying at all? :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]

#30 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:42 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;12032]I think it is just fine not to get married if you do not plan to have children. Marriage is unavoidable in my mind for someone who plans to have a family, but otherwise not.[/QUOTE]

I agree, N.D.

Why to live with 'one' woman all your life?

It is better to have a housewife who does all house work, washes clothes, cooks, etc.

But in developed country it is not so easy, so both of them have to work in order to survive

#31 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:08 PM

It is better to have a housewife who does all house work, washes clothes, cooks, etc.

This is why I don't like Tajik guys -________-

#32 User is offline   Phoenix Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:02 PM

I'm gonna marry a Tadjik, and I already know who it is..

#33 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:30 PM

Is it me, Sherinak? :D

#34 User is offline   Phoenix Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:58 PM

If you where a boy, I will without doubt marry you. Haha.

But, it's a pitty that you are a GIRL!

#35 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 23 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

Who is going to engage or Marry soon?

Then we can have a thread for him/her; Congratulate him/her. Have his/her phone number and call for congratulation. what do you think?

#36 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:45 PM

[QUOTE=Khurasani;12104]Who is going to engage or Marry soon?

Then we can have a thread for him/her; Congratulate him/her. Have his/her phone number and call for congratulation. what do you think?[/QUOTE]

That would have been so sweet. I will let you know when I marry, additionally, will ask your help for a good Tajik name, in case I will have a child afterwards...

#37 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:29 AM

[quote=Dushanbe;12112]That would have been so sweet. I will let you know when I marry, additionally, will ask your help for a good Tajik name, in case I will have a child afterwards...[/quote]

WOw thats so nice. Then i am waiting for that time. Just be patient and make everything complete before Wedding :)

How about Others?

#38 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:01 AM

Ohh, again "generalization" :D

[QUOTE=dokhtare pulegun;12070]This is why I don't like Tajik guys -________-[/QUOTE]

#39 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:10 AM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;12036]I agree, N.D.

Why to live with 'one' woman all your life?

But in developed country it is not so easy, so both of them have to work in order to survive[/QUOTE]

Dear Dushanbe,

It doesnt matter where we live or what culture we have got, there is a universal rule when a man and a woman are living in a relationship as a couple : love each other, care about each other, share responsibilities, mutual understanding and helping each other, listening is another factor. It is never a bad thing for a man to do cooking or washing, or for a woman to have a job to help her husband financially. it is all about sharing life.

#40 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:11 AM

[QUOTE=dokhtare pulegun;12070]This is why I don't like Tajik guys -________-[/QUOTE]

Dear Dokhare,

It is alright if you have already decided not to marry a persian guy, but do not generalize them. :mad:

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users