Tajiks Worldwide Community: Why Tajiks dont dress Tajiki national dress? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Why Tajiks dont dress Tajiki national dress? Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 August 2009 - 08:09 AM

The Perahan Tunbaan or the Shalvaar Kamiz is a pure Tajik dress. Others have borrowed this from us because these people from the Sub-continent were under our influence for 800 years.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#42 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:25 PM

^ Are you serious? How come I hardly see any of us Tajiks wearing it but you see it all over Pakistan, India and Southern Afghanistan? Even here in the West I have seen Paki's and Pashtuns wear Peraan Tumban but only times I have seen Tajiks wearing it is during Attan at weddings. That's it.
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#43 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:26 AM

View PostMadina, on 29 August 2009 - 12:25 AM, said:

^ Are you serious? How come I hardly see any of us Tajiks wearing it but you see it all over Pakistan, India and Southern Afghanistan? Even here in the West I have seen Paki's and Pashtuns wear Peraan Tumban but only times I have seen Tajiks wearing it is during Attan at weddings. That's it.

Tajiks have always been progressive and they have the greatest tolerance than any other ethnic group in the region. Even though we have adopted modern clothing, Our National Dresses are still alive and intact throughout Afghanistan. The reason why the Perahan Tunbaan is Iranic-Tajik is because we were the first people to wear pants. The Shalvaar did not exist in India 1000 years ago or in Arabia 1400 years ago; This is why in Arabic and other languages in Central Asia and Southeast Asia the Persian word "Shalwaar" is used for pants. India's National dress is the Sari for women and the Lung (similar to a sari) for men. The Peraahan Tunbaan was introduced to Pashtuns and other Indians after the Ghorid invasion of the sub-continent. However, Indians and other people who lived in the sub-continent modified it alittle by making the shirt longer and making the pants baggier.

#44 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:16 PM

^ My Laghmani friend once told me that whenever her family members were wearing Peraan Tumban and Shalwar Kameez in Kabul then people used to call them Dehati and Kuchi, so why would Tajiks make fun of their own clothes? Even at home many Tajiks are embarrassed by those clothes and some of them are my cousins. They say that's the clothes of Taliban and Punjabi's.

#45 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:47 AM

View PostMadina, on 29 August 2009 - 05:16 PM, said:

^ My Laghmani friend once told me that whenever her family members were wearing Peraan Tumban and Shalwar Kameez in Kabul then people used to call them Dehati and Kuchi, so why would Tajiks make fun of their own clothes? Even at home many Tajiks are embarrassed by those clothes and some of them are my cousins. They say that's the clothes of Taliban and Punjabi's.

This is why I said most Tajiks, especially the ones who live in the cities, are very progressive and they have abandoned their traditional clothing. Most Tajiks who still live in the contry side especially in provinces like Badakhshan, Panjshir, Takhar, and even balkh still wear the traditional clothing of the Tajiks. In Balkh province, the native Tajiks wear white peraahan tunbaans when they retire. They wear white because white was a religious color for Zoroastrians. This is why Zoroastrians were called "Jaama Sepeedaan" or "Sepeed Poshaan". Also, many of the ancient graves found in Balkh,Samangan and Qunduz showed that men and women wore the Shalvaar Kameez.

#46 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:54 PM

^ Well, too bad those clothes are now known as either Pashtun or Punjabi clothes because I really like them clothes.

#47 User is offline   tajikam520 Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:55 AM

salom everyone ~
mr Kambiz The picture you send is not tajik from china ~Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
i am a tajik from china FOREVER TAJIK!!!
ALL MY LIFE FOR TAJIK`

#48 User is offline   AFSUS Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:55 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#49 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:35 AM

is it just me or do some messages & some members disappear?

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users