Tajiks Worldwide Community: Afghanistan win first ever Olympic medal - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Afghanistan win first ever Olympic medal Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:49 AM

View Postshabir, on 08 October 2009 - 11:14 AM, said:

dude, usbeks arent farsi zuban & nor do I want them to be one!

U have forgotten one thing that Uzbeks are in the north and they are sorrounded by Hazaras and Tajik population so their culture is mich similar to these two.and their language is also infuesd by their sorrounding nations.
U must be aware that your time has gone so no one can stop Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik from their Progress..........
U pashatins go and ruin their school and do whatever ur Fathers(England,Pakistan and Saudi Arabia)say to u.
No one can stop us(Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) from our friendship and Unity.
u have seen in past that how our unity show its work in the form of northern alliance to defeat the terrorist pashtons taliban.
PASHTONS ARE TALIBAN,TALIBAN ARE TERRORIST SO PASHTONS ARE ALSO TERRORIST.
LONG LIFE HAZARA,UZBEK AND TAJIK UNITY
"Created,to create something special in reward"

#62 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:04 AM

View PostUnited Hazara Uzbek Tajik, on 09 October 2009 - 05:49 AM, said:

U have forgotten one thing that Uzbeks are in the north and they are sorrounded by Hazaras and Tajik population so their culture is mich similar to these two.and their language is also infuesd by their sorrounding nations.
U must be aware that your time has gone so no one can stop Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik from their Progress..........
U pashatins go and ruin their school and do whatever ur Fathers(England,Pakistan and Saudi Arabia)say to u.
No one can stop us(Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) from our friendship and Unity.
u have seen in past that how our unity show its work in the form of northern alliance to defeat the terrorist pashtons taliban.
PASHTONS ARE TALIBAN,TALIBAN ARE TERRORIST SO PASHTONS ARE ALSO TERRORIST.
LONG LIFE HAZARA,UZBEK AND TAJIK UNITY

whether they 're in north or south they arent any better than pashtuns. pashtuns do everything openly & they silently. with pashtuns atleast we know what to do & they themselves 're stupid enough to ruin things for themselves & bomb themselves but usbeks 're very cunning. but I 've seen these usbeks & they definitely arent less dangerous. just look at whom these usbeks 've been supporting & we must not forget about the way they invaded our northern areas. they 're puppets of those who 're in power & they 'll change position & support whenever they need to. & what u call me pashtun for u idiot? I 've no trouble in uniting with hazaras or going against pashtun politics but dont asociate me with any usbek 'cause they 're playing us as well. time of pashtun politics indeed is gone & now its usbeks turn. we tajiks must not be fooled by anyone this time & take action before the opposite party does. remember my words

#63 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:41 PM

View Postshabir, on 09 October 2009 - 11:04 AM, said:

whether they 're in north or south they arent any better than pashtuns. pashtuns do everything openly & they silently. with pashtuns atleast we know what to do & they themselves 're stupid enough to ruin things for themselves & bomb themselves but usbeks 're very cunning. but I 've seen these usbeks & they definitely arent less dangerous. just look at whom these usbeks 've been supporting & we must not forget about the way they invaded our northern areas. they 're puppets of those who 're in power & they 'll change position & support whenever they need to. & what u call me pashtun for u idiot? I 've no trouble in uniting with hazaras or going against pashtun politics but dont asociate me with any usbek 'cause they 're playing us as well. time of pashtun politics indeed is gone & now its usbeks turn. we tajiks must not be fooled by anyone this time & take action before the opposite party does. remember my words

As i want the unity among Hazars, Uzbeks and Tajiks, i will favour any one of them and i will defend it.
and also for ur information i am not uzbek. since i have mentioned eirlier i will defend all these three Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik.
"Created,to create something special in reward"

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users