Tajiks Worldwide Community: Duran Line - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duran Line Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:57 AM

Duran Line between Pakistan and Afghanistan is useful for Tajiks. We should promote that authorities of Afghanistan have recognized this line. Let, afghans (pukhtuns) live divided. If all of them will be a part of Afghanistan it will be difficult to us live with them.

What do you think?

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:11 AM

afrasiab jan,

first of all i urge all friends not use the term Durand Line, as it is not a line , but official border between the 2 countries. secondly the pushtoons in pakistan are much more happy in pakistan than to be with afghanistan. there are only a bunch of nationalist pushtoons who are shouting and no one hear them.

Rika Khana

#3 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 10:21 AM

You are right, dear Rika Khana. I agree with you. When I was in Afghanistan, one Tajik said, that we should will return territories pak's pushtuns back because it is our territories. He spoke, that if our government recognizes present border it is traitor. I think, that we Tajiks should not think so. We should not think against ourselves.

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:36 PM

[quote=Afrasiab;3561]You are right, dear Rika Khana. I agree with you. When I was in Afghanistan, one Tajik said, that we should will return territories pak's pushtuns back because it is our territories. He spoke, that if our government recognizes present border it is traitor. I think, that we Tajiks should not think so. We should not think against ourselves.[/quote]

yes, some tajiks and also some non pushtoons say this. i think they are wrong. they think if NWFP of pakistan join afghanistan then it is good for us and as if we get other ppl's teritory, but they dont think that if they join us , trust me they will have a eye on our land to take it from us. completely the way around some ppl think.

Rika Khana

#5 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:07 PM

[quote=Afrasiab;3559]Duran Line between Pakistan and Afghanistan is useful for Tajiks. We should promote that authorities of Afghanistan have recognized this line. Let, afghans (pukhtuns) live divided. If all of them will be a part of Afghanistan it will be difficult to us live with them.

What do you think?[/quote]

I do not agree! ''durand line'' should be destroyed....let the awghans join eachother...
In that case the people from North-West (Tajiks) will also become more Patriotic...I am sure!

Nowadays Afghans have destroyed the DIFFERENCES....the huge differences...between themself and us....actually Afghans have done most crimes to us in history....but it seems like they are our people....only because they have adopted our Language!

Pakistan pakhtuns must join those of Afghanistan!
There doesnt exist somethin like Pakistan Afghans or Afghanistan Afghans........Afghan=Afghan!

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:18 PM

[quote=Rostam;3565][B]
In that case the people from North-West (Tajiks) will also become more Patriotic...I am sure!

[/quote]

how about if it doesnt happen? there are counless number of tajiks who want to have NWFP as part of the country.

#7 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:39 PM

I think, that it is better to give others afghans (with 2-3 southern areas) to Pakistan and for ever to get rid of them. Or to declare Pukhtunistan (with 2-3 small southern areas with pashtun population) and to leave them with problem of Durand line

#8 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 02:42 PM

[quote=Rostam;3565]I do not agree! ''durand line'' should be destroyed....let the awghans join eachother...

Nowadays Afghans have destroyed the DIFFERENCES....the huge differences...between themself and us....actually Afghans have done most crimes to us in history....but it seems like they are our people....only because they have adopted our Language!

Pakistan pakhtuns must join those of Afghanistan!
There doesnt exist somethin like Pakistan Afghans or Afghanistan Afghans........Afghan=Afghan![/quote]

You are right, but with paki afghans Afghanistan will be country with afghan majority

#9 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:07 PM

Duran Line has nothing to do with ''Afghanistan'' If Aughans want to get united with their facistic and nationalistic fellows they are free to leave Khurasan.

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2007 - 05:08 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;3566]how about if it doesnt happen? there are counless number of tajiks who want to have NWFP as part of the country.[/quote]

we need first to educate those Tajiks who identify themself with our biggest enemies, the Aughans. Im sure, after that they don

#11 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:03 PM

[quote=Afrasiab;3559]Duran Line between Pakistan and Afghanistan is useful for Tajiks. We should promote that authorities of Afghanistan have recognized this line. Let, afghans (pukhtuns) live divided. If all of them will be a part of Afghanistan it will be difficult to us live with them.

What do you think?[/quote]

No it is the Duran Duran line:D

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 December 2007 - 01:27 PM

i saw this information in Junbish website:

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ???1893 ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ?" ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? " ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? 1905 ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??. 14 ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?_ ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? 1919 ?? ??? ? ??? ? ( ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??) ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? 1921 ??? ??? ?? " ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? " ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?_ ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? .1 ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? . ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? 1930? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? . ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? 1948 ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??_ ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??.
??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? _ ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? " ??? ?? ??? " ??? ??( ??? ? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ) ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??.

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:35 PM

Look here [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=4H2s-p3yeFk[/ame]

and that is the agreement of Sir. Durand and Abdurrahman

Default screen resolution Wide screen resolution Increase font size Decrease font size Default font size Skip to content

* Home
* Articles
* History
* Pashtunwali
* Multimedia
* Contact Us
* Links

Home arrow History arrow Facts on the Durand Line
Facts on the Durand Line Print E-mail

By Soraab Balkhi

On the fateful day of November 12, 1893, Amir Abdul Rahman Khan of Afghanistan and Sir Mortimer Durand, the foreign secretary of the British Indian government both agreed and signed upon the Durand Line Treaty, setting up the border between Afghanistan and then British India/present-day Pakistan. The nationalist Pashtuns have always resented this Line. When the country has more important issues to worry about, certain groups of ethno-centric Pashtuns refuse to let go of the Durand Line issue. This, of course, is just another way for them to further their own agendas in Afghanistan.

Politically-driven motives and agendas serve the interests of specific parties while harming everyone else involved

#14 User is offline   Nastoh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 December 2007 - 07:45 PM

??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??. ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? . ?? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??. ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?

[quote=Rika Khana;4294]i saw this information in Junbish website:

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ???1893 ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ?" ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? " ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? 1905 ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??. 14 ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?_ ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? 1919 ?? ??? ? ??? ? ( ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??) ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? 1921 ??? ??? ?? " ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? " ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?_ ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? .1 ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? . ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? 1930? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? . ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? 1948 ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??_ ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??.
??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? _ ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? " ??? ?? ??? " ??? ??( ??? ? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ) ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??.[/quote]

#15 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 December 2007 - 02:40 PM

[quote=Nastoh;4297] ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??. ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? . ?? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??. ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?[/quote]

there is no any durand line, it is a proper border between the 2 countires, even the pushtoons of pakistan recognize it as an official and internationally recognized borders.

#16 User is offline   darya Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:04 PM

did you know that massood has been assasinated by rabbani, I saw it last night on tv
the camera wich used to be exploded, was intact only the glass was broken, they said that Rabbani'sgroup shot a rocket into the building

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 March 2008 - 07:12 PM

[quote=darya;7351]did you know that massood has been assasinated by rabbani, I saw it last night on tv
the camera wich used to be exploded, was intact only the glass was broken, they said that Rabbani'sgroup shot a rocket into the building[/quote]

so you think people believe this!!!

#18 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:28 PM

[quote=darya;7351]did you know that massood has been assasinated by rabbani, I saw it last night on tv
the camera wich used to be exploded, was intact only the glass was broken, they said that Rabbani'sgroup shot a rocket into the building[/quote]
You fuckin Afghan/Pashtun Bastard....with a girl name comes here to do what?
You ****** bastard! I am already frustrated enough and my blood cant boils more!
So getta fuck out of here!!!

''Tajawoz'' to someones mother or daughter...is the worst thing on earth!
But to let Afghan/Pashtun woman rape by donkeys and monkeys is 100% justified!

And now dont dare to post here again!

#19 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:40 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;7358]so you think people believe this!!![/quote]

He means Massud Ahmadzai Durani...that was raped by his own fellows from Kandahar..typical Awghan mentality...they even kill and rape themself and call it Awghan Pride (Gose Ulaagh)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users