Tajiks Worldwide Community: Pashtunists, maybe Gulbuddin and his allies self, wanted to kill Razaq Mamoon - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pashtunists, maybe Gulbuddin and his allies self, wanted to kill Razaq Mamoon

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:11 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk...gh_mamoon.shtml

Death to you benamoosa, coward bastards attacking a poor innocent journalist because of his educated words. Death to you cockroaches. If I get one of you, I cut your head off right there. You mfkers are the enemy of humanity, civility, democracy, freedom, education, women, god, Islam, Koran, civilisations etc. It´s time to step one stair up against you, since you do not want to learn it!

#2 User is offline   Bamiyan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Banned

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:43 PM

Amazing how stupid you sound.

Mamoon himself has blamed Iran for this attack.

#3 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

View PostBamiyan, on 19 January 2011 - 09:43 PM, said:

Amazing how stupid you sound.

Mamoon himself has blamed Iran for this attack.

Mamoon maybe blamed Iran but he have no proof that an Iranian agent was behind that coward attack. Your smell reached my nose already yesterday. Tuck your anti-western Tajik sentiments in your backhole, dude. Neither Mamoon nor KharZai and his gangs have any proofs for blaming Iran really. Beside that, why should Iran, a killing mashine, excuse Mamoon with his life if he is a thorn in their eyes? Why shouldn´t eliminate him just for all? It does not make any sense. Mamoon is not an agent and does not work for Kharzai or anyone. He is not a warlord. He is an ordenery Afghanistani without any power. It is 100% the act of Pashtuns. Using acid is the work of tribal ghools and hounds. It was for 30 years the act of Pashtuns against their enemies, specially educated women and it is still the act of Taliban Pashtuns and their allied networks. Just tribal ghuls. You have also forgotten Taher Badakhshi, Farid Mazdak, Bahais and many others who became victims of Terrorist Pashtuns :mad: They had and still have thousand reasons to kill Mamoon. Just to name view:
1. He is against Kharzai Pashtunist gang
2. He is against Tribalism
3. He is against the filthy name Awghanistan
4. He is against Kharzai and his criminal family and his Gulbuddini and Talib wroras
5. He call to accept the Durandline as international accepted border between Pak and Awgh.
6. He condemned your homosexual and criminal heroes and your wet dreams of loy Awghanistan
7. He is against Pashtunism and support every movement that is enough anti-Pashtunism

Have you forgotten when you threatends Latif Pedram with his life just because he talked about the truth? Have you forgotten that you wanted to pay everyone 200 000 Dollars for his head? I swear by god, if Mamoon OR ANY OTHER TAJIK dies, you will for sure listen about hundred and more killed Pashtuns in Germany, Dutch and Denmark! Mark my words!!!

Ps: What Mamoon is ''assuming'' or thinking is not relevant, because he has no proof for his claim and the act was made to easy. Only an Awghool could be so easy-thinking idiot. Your Guboodin were caught many times because of such actions.

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:12 AM

Now the story is revealed. It was a filthy Pashtunists. Death to benamoos Pashtuns.

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

View PostParsistani, on 06 February 2011 - 10:12 AM, said:

Now the story is revealed. It was a filthy Pashtunists. Death to benamoos Pashtuns.

could give more details and the related site for it?

#6 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:52 AM

View PostSohrab, on 06 February 2011 - 10:21 AM, said:

could give more details and the related site for it?

I look for the article. It was told on TV. But at the moment I have the article below for you.

KABUL (AFP) – A leading Afghan journalist, Razaq Mamoon is in hospital after having acid sprayed in his face as he left his home in Kabul, officials said Wednesday.

Razaq Mamoon is a former television anchorman who regularly appears on talk shows as a political analyst and is also an author.

His comments are sometimes seen as hostile to Afghanistan’s biggest ethnic group, the Pashtuns, which includes President Hamid Karzai and most Taliban leaders.

He was attacked leaving his apartment in the Afghan capital Tuesday, said Zemarai Bashary, a spokesman for the interior ministry which handles police matters.

Mamoon was rushed to hospital after suffering 10 percent burns to his face and hands, health ministry spokesman Kargar Noorughli said.

On Wednesday, the journalist was moved to a military hospital for security reasons, Noorughli added.

Mamoon’s books include one accusing a Pashtun politician and ex-government official of masterminding the Taliban’s murder of former communist president Najibullah in 1996.

The Taliban tortured and executed Najibullah on the day they took Kabul before displaying his mutilated body in a city square.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users