Tajiks Worldwide Community: Learning Tajik - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Learning Tajik Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   jojo Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:35 AM

Dear friends,

for my study I am learning Tajik. For the finishing exam I have to translate a text from Ayni.
My problem is that I have to learn Tajik on my own and I only have newspapers and some textbooks to translate from and a big tajik-russian dictionary. But I do not have something like a basic vocabulary... I am at the moment just translating texts and learning the words I looked up. But these are not necessarily the most usefull words... How could I learn in a way, that I learn only the most common words? Are there any lists of basic tajik vocabulary on the net? Or can I download books from Ayni somewhere? Would probably also be more usefull translating these than newspaper texts...

Thanks for your help,

Julia

#2 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 05 February 2008 - 05:31 AM

Dear Julia:

Thank you for visiting Tajik community at Tajikam.com. It is great to see you and your interest in learning Tajik. Because once you have felt the love of Tajiks (Persians of Central Asia, Khorasanian), its language, history, culture, and literature, you will be amazed by feeling the beauty of Tajiki. We hope your stay will be as much informative and gainful as possible.

Regarding your question, I think this link (http://mynet.tj/lugat/?lg=entj) can help you alot. It is a web-site that translates your word (does not matter what language you use: Tajiki, English, or Russian), it automatically gives you all possible translations. It is very useful Tajik online dictionary with power 3 (Tajik, English, and Russian). You can also use given letters of (J, Gh, H, Yu, I) under the search engine, to look up your word. This web-site is launched not long ago, therefore, it does not have many words. By many words, I mean more than 100,000. Other than that, it is very good and has basic translation of all words. Hope it will be helpful for you.

Secondly, regarding downloading Ayni's book, I think maybe there are online versions of Ayni's books, but I don't know yet. I will definately search for it for you and hope other Tajik brothers here will be a big help and will post their suggestions.

I have got some questions. You said that you are learning Tajik for your finishing exam, and I would like to ask you where do you study Tajik? What institution do you study Tajik? For how long have you been interested in learning Tajik? I would appreciate you answers to these questions. Thank you in advance and looking forward to seeing you around.

PS: This thread is dedicated to learning Tajik Cyrillic, maybe you want to take a look and post your comments/concerns/suggestions here. Here is the link:
http://tajikam.com/f...read.php?t=1134

Thank you.

Pors.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users