Tajiks Worldwide Community: tajiks? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

tajiks? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 11:50 PM

Are tajiks mixed with mongoloids?

I see people calling Islam Karimov, a non turk but clearly he looks turkic...?

So are tajiks (non turks) turks? kind of an oxymoron...

Hope this doesnt cause anything retarded.

#2 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 17 February 2008 - 12:16 AM

lol. Tajiks are Indo-Iranians and they have nothing to do with Turk. the term Tajik is a term that has always meant non turk or Persian.

Amir Habibullah does not have turkic features and karimov is half uzbek.

#3 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 01:53 AM

[quote=Gul agha;5979]lol. Tajiks are Indo-Iranians and they have nothing to do with Turk. the term Tajik is a term that has always meant non turk or Persian.

Amir Habibullah does not have turkic features and karimov is half uzbek.[/quote]

Sorry my mistake for amir, but i was looking at youtube videos of tajik girls and their were mongoloid looking ones... So are they tajik also or...?

#4 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:50 AM

Stop defining people by their looks. Whoever speaks Persian as his mother tongue is Tajik/Persian. We are not Nazi to apply specific features to people of our nation. And we are not chicken to look exactly like each other. We are a human nation with all its diversity.

#5 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:46 AM

[quote=Darius;5985]We are not chicken to look exactly like each other.[/quote]

You are right :D

Dear idontknow, only small percent of Tajiks in Tajikistan, Samarqand and Bukhara are similar to Uzbeks (mongoloids), but they are TAJIKS. You cannot declare them no-Tajik because of their appearance. By the way, some Tajiks are similar to negros and hindus, but they are Tajiks, not Negros.
Let's not divide us because of our faces.

#6 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:55 PM

[quote=Darius;5985]Stop defining people by their looks. Whoever speaks Persian as his mother tongue is Tajik/Persian. We are not Nazi to apply specific features to people of our nation. And we are not chicken to look exactly like each other. We are a human nation with all its diversity.[/quote]

I know a black kid who speaks persian as his mother tongue...

I'm just saying what is the point of fighting against uzbeks if the tajik people look like them... So i'm guessing the turkic tajiks are a minority.

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:40 PM

[quote=idontknow;6013]I know a black kid who speaks persian as his mother tongue...

I'm just saying what is the point of fighting against uzbeks if the tajik people look like them... So i'm guessing the turkic tajiks are a minority.[/quote]

Dear ignorant Idontknow,

Wish you were here for good reason, you only want to divert our attention to your bulshit, i ask the admin to stop these 2 from posting non sense. Tajiks and Uzbeks are not against each other, but we are both working toghether for justice against Pushtoons.

#8 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:54 PM

What a crap!!!

Looks doesnt matter! We judge on patriotism and love for the nation, ground and history!
If someone is black or yellow....and he/she defends Tajik/Persian Heritage with his/her life!
Then he/she is my hero!

Some Tajiks....are half Turkish...or half Arabic......or even half african or what ever!! Like I care....
Its about their deeds!

#9 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:02 PM

[quote=idontknow;6013]I know a black kid who speaks persian as his mother tongue...

I'm just saying what is the point of fighting against uzbeks if the tajik people look like them... So i'm guessing the turkic tajiks are a minority.[/quote]
Who says we are gonna fight Uzbeks? Most of them are Persian as well. Just make them realize it and we'll be even bigger.

#10 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:03 PM

And believe me, if that black kid speaks Persian as his mother tongue, he's Tajik/Persian and nothing else.

#11 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:37 PM

[quote=Rostam;6018]What a crap!!!

Looks doesnt matter! We judge on patriotism and love for the nation, ground and history!
If someone is black or yellow....and he/she defends Tajik/Persian Heritage with his/her life!
Then he/she is my hero!

Some Tajiks....are half Turkish...or half Arabic......or even half african or what ever!! Like I care....
Its about their deeds!/quote]

Yeah, but what is the point of fighting for it when you yourself are not of that race? If you look turkic, why dont you just take the turkic way of life? ??? ?

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:39 PM

[quote=idontknow;6023]Alright, i guess we're all English.[/quote]

Yes,your Paki fathers are all granchildren of The English.

#13 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:43 PM

[quote=idontknow;6023][quote=Darius;6018]What a crap!!!

Then he/she is my hero!

Yeah, but what is the point of fighting for it when you yourself are not of that race? If you look turkic, why dont you just take the turkic way of life? ??? ?[/quote]
idontknow,the message u've quoted does not belong to me.

#14 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:46 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;6024]Yes,your Paki fathers are all granchildren of The English.[/quote]

Yeah im from pakistan? Man neemi donam tu geege ast te.. Lol chill the fuck down lmao. Im just saying if you look turkic, what is the point? Like a black guy joining the KKK...

I never said tajikistan is turkicistan, im just saying their are a few left, so you going to allow them in your country or kick them out? The population of iran plus tajikistan is around 56 million, and compare that to all the turkic land with a population of 55 million... Turkics are still after land when they can fit their whole turkic population in half of khazakistan...

#15 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:48 PM

[quote=idontknow;6023][quote=Rostam;6018]What a crap!!!

Then he/she is my hero!

Yeah, but what is the point of fighting for it when you yourself are not of that race? If you look turkic, why dont you just take the turkic way of life? ??? ?[/quote]
idont know, it seems you really don't know who you are and what nation you belong. I can define it for you. You must be Turkic.
As for looks, I'm sure you are far away from being similar to native Tajiks, if you are Turkic. If you speak Persian as ur mother tongue, your cultural identity is Tajik/Persian. As simple as that. But most of the people in here I know are Caucasian, including me. But again, take your racist talks away from here. Don't spoil the mood in the forum. Have a look on the mirror, try to remember what's ur mother tongue, and decide for yourself what your nationality is. It's actually your own problem.

But here most of us are communicating not in our mother tongue, to make it understandble to non-Tajiks like you.

#16 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:51 PM

[quote=idontknow;6027]Yeah im from pakistan? Man neemi donam tu geege ast te.. Lol chill the fuck down lmao. Im just saying if you look turkic, what is the point? Like a black guy joining the KKK...

I never said tajikistan is turkicistan, im just saying their are a few left, so you going to allow them in your country or kick them out? The population of iran plus tajikistan is around 56 million, and compare that to all the turkic land with a population of 55 million... Turkics are still after land when they can fit their whole turkic population in half of khazakistan...[/quote]
you don't sound like pakistani. you turkic as you sound. The population of Iran is over 70 million plus over 7 million in Tajikistan and 12 million in Uzbekistan apart from millions in Afghanistan. And of course there are one million in Russia, hundred of thousands in Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan amd all other Turkic nations. Plus millions of Persian/Tajiks across Europe, America and Asia. Now move your brain and fathom out who you are talking about. And warning, stop using abusive language, otherwise you will see ur ass kicked out sooner than others' being kicked out.

#17 User is offline   idontknow Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:53 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;6024]Yes,your Paki fathers are all granchildren of The English.[/quote]

[quote=Darius;6028][quote=idontknow;6023]
idont know, it seems you really don't know who you are and what nation you belong. I can define it for you. You must be Turkic.
As for looks, I'm sure you are far away from being similar to native Tajiks, if you are Turkic. If you speak Persian as ur mother tongue, your cultural identity is Tajik/Persian. As simple as that. But most of the people in here I know are Caucasian, including me. But again, take your racist talks away from here. Don't spoil the mood in the forum. Have a look on the mirror, try to remember what's ur mother tongue, and decide for yourself what your nationality is. It's actually your own problem.

But here most of us are communicating not in our mother tongue, to make it understandble to non-Tajiks like you.[/quote]

Baleh, man turk ast am.. Lmao. You're an idiot if you think i am.
I not even from anywhere from central asia.

#18 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:56 PM

[quote=idontknow;6030][quote=Darius;6028]

I not even from anywhere from central asia.[/quote]
What the hell you are doing in here then, moron? Ne yaparsin burda, geri akilli?

#19 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:57 PM

[quote=idontknow;6030][quote=Darius;6028]

I not even from anywhere from central asia.[/quote]
Your Persian stinks. Try to speak a language you really know. If you don't, as your nick is idontknow, just shut up and get lost.

#20 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:00 PM

[quote=idontknow;6023][quote=Rostam;6018]What a crap!!!

Then he/she is my hero!

You racist idiot have never seen Tajiks in your life, i believe.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users